Facts About Storm Reid
|19 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
|Robyn Simpson Reid
|Chestnut Charter Elementary School
|Source of Wealth
|$276,660 per year
|5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
|51 kg or 112.5 lbs
|Wikipedia Instagram Twitter
Storm Reid is a versatile American actress who is well known for playing a cameo role in the television film "A Cross to Bear" (2012). She gained much recognition for a starring role in the superhero film "Sleight" (2016), and subsequently had her breakthrough with the fantasy film "A Wrinkle in Time" (2018) for which she received nominations for the Teen Choice Award for Choice Fantasy Movie Actress and the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Breakthrough Role in a Motion Picture. Reid made her acting debut with an appearance in the period drama film "12 Years a Slave" (2013). From an early age, she aspired to become an actress as Strom appeared in her first TV commercial when she was just three years old and in her first short film when she was nine. Moreover, Storm currently appears in the HBO drama series "Euphoria" (2019-present) and played a minor role in the superhero film "The Suicide Squad" (2021).
- Being an American actress.
- For playing a cameo role in the television film "A Cross to Bear" (2012).
What is Storm Reid Nationality?
Storm Reid opened her eyes for the very first time on 1st July 2003 in Atlanta, Georgia, U.S. She is of American nationality and belongs to African-American ethnic background. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion. Storm's present age is 18 which she celebrated recently in 2021. As per her birth date, her star sign is Cancer. Thus, her race is black. She was born to parents Rodney Reid (father) and Robyn Simpson Reid (mother). Both of her parents are African American. She is the youngest of her siblings: elder brother Josh; and two sisters, Iman and Paris.
Moving to Storm's education, she studied in Chestnut Charter Elementary School located in Dunwoody, Georgia.
What does Storm Reid do for a living?
- Storm Reid kicks off her acting career at a young age, debuting with the television film "A Cross To Bear" in 2012 after which she appeared as Emily in the historical drama film "12 Years a Slave" in 2013.
- She starred as Tina in the science fiction drama film "Sleight" in 2016 and as Aki in the film "Lea to the Rescue in the same year, which was part of the "American Girl" film series.
- Then she starred as Patricia in the comedy-drama film "A Happening of Monumental Proportions" in 2017 as well as she received the role as Meg Murry in Ava DuVernay's "A Wrinkle in Time".
- She was seen as Lisa in two episodes of the Netflix limited series "When They See Us" in 2019 and in the following year, she was cast in the main role of Gia Bennett, in the HBO teen drama series "Euphoria".
- As well, in the same year, she started to voice Nia in the Hulu series "The Bravest Knight", and co-starred with David Oyelowo in the drama film "Don't Let Go" as Ashley.
- Storm appeared as Sydney Lanier in the science fiction horror film "The Invisible Man" in 2020 and joined the cast of the superhero film "The Suicide Squad" in 2019, which was released in 2021.
- Furthermore, she will next star in a leading role in the horror film "Searching 2", which was filmed over the COVID-19 pandemic. She is part of the ensemble cast in the upcoming action feature "One Way".
Who is Storm Reid Dating?
Storm Reid is an unmarried lady. She is in a romantic relationship with her handsome boyfriend Sayeed Shahidi since February 2017. Sayeed is also an American actor, model, and former child actor. He proposed to her in 2019 with a poster that said: "Storms are rare in LA. I'm lucky I found one. Prom?" The pair's relationship is outstanding till now and hopes it will remain as same as in the future too. About Reid's sexual orientation, she is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Storm Reid?
Storm Reid has a net worth of $1 million as of 2021 whereas she has also a handsome amount of salary which is around $276,660 per year. She has reached great heights in her career already and she still has a lot more to do. She has a long road ahead of her and she definitely holds all the potential to make it big in the industry. At the age of 3, Storm was cast in a Sprouts PBS Kids TV commercial which was also her first job. In March 2021, she was announced as Maybelline's global spokeswoman. In addition, her major source of income is from her acting career.
How tall is Storm Reid?
Storm Reid is 5 ft 7 in or 170 cm tall and her body weighs around 51 kg or 112.5 lbs. She has good-looking black hair and dark brown eyes color. Her bi-racial features owing to thin lips and lighter skin, small, deep-set eyes, a sharp, oval face, have attracted a lot of people towards her. Additionally, Storm is slim by body build and her body measurements are 28-22-30 inches.
Trivias About Storm Reid You Need To Know.
- Storm appeared in her first TV commercial when she was just three years old and in her first short film when she was nine.
- In 2019, she began starring as Gia in HBO's "Euphoria."
- As a student, she enjoyed studying Science and Mathematics and received good grades in those subjects.
- If she were to become a superhero, she would retain her original name, Storm because she thinks her name is already powerful enough to befit a larger-than-life character.
- Other than acting, she claims to be good at drawing and singing.