Facts About Sung Kang
|Celebrated Name||Sung Kang|
|Age||51 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Sung Kang|
|Birth Name||Sung Kang|
|Place Of Birth||Clarkston, Georgia|
|University||University of California|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Sung Kang is a Korean-American actor who is famous for his role as Han Lue in the "Fast & Furious" franchise, a character he first portrayed in "Better Luck Tomorrow" (2002). In addition to this, he played John Mak in the television series "Power". He was also cast in one of the leading roles in the action thriller movie, "Bullet to the Head", in which Sylvester Stallone was cast in the other leading role. Sung Kang made his theatrical film debut in the action-comedy flick, "Mystery Men" in the year 1999. In the same year, he made his first TV show appearance in The Love Bug episode of drama TV series, "Felicity".
What is Sung Kang Famous For?
- Being a Korean-American actor.
- For his appearance in the 2006 film 'The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift'.
What Nationality and Ethnicity is Sung Kang?
Sung Kang took birth on 8th April 1972 in Clarkston, Georgia, the USA to South Korean immigrant parents before moving to Gainesville, Georgia. At present, he is currently residing in Los Angeles, California, the USA. He was raised by his Korean mother and African American stepfather. He is Korean-American by nationality and his ethnicity is Asian. He celebrated his 49th birthday as of 2021. Aries is his Zodiac sign and he follows the Christianity religion. Details about his parents and siblings are still to get disclosed yet.
About his education, he went to attend the University of California, Riverside. His parents wanted him to study law but he decided to study acting at the university.
Sung Kang Career Timeline
- Sung Kang started his acting career in the 2002 film "Better Luck Tomorrow" a Han Lue, an aloof gang member.
- He was also one of the stars in "The Motel" appearing as Sam Kim.
- Likewise, he portrayed Han Lue in The Fast and the Furious film franchise, appearing in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, Fast & Furious. In addition to this, he appeared in Fast Five, Fast & Furious 6, F9, and the short film, Los Bandoleros.
- He also had a role in Jet Li's film "War" in 2007 where he played the role of an FBI agent.
- Moreover, he was featured in the movie "Forbidden Warrior" as Doran, a son of Genghis Khan.
- He next had a small role in the action movie "Live Free or Die Hard", and also he appeared in Walter Hill's movie "Bullet to the Head" in 2013 as Detective Taylor Kwon.
- He also had several notable TV roles in "Tae Do (Attitudes and Feelings, Both Desirable and Sometimes Secretive)", "Gang Related", among others.
- He started the YouTube channel "Sung's Garage" in January 2020.
- In 2021, he reprised his role as Han in "F9".
- He has been cast in the upcoming Obi-Wan Kenobi series for Disney+.
How much is Sung Kang Net Worth 2022?
Sung Kang is an actor by profession. He has made a cool fortune through the entertainment industry which is his main source of wealth. As of 2022, the net worth of Sung Kang is estimated to have $8 Million. His annual salary is around $1 Million at present. He is living a modest lifestyle from his career earnings.
Who is Sung Kang married to?
Sung Kang is a married man when it comes to his marital status. He tied a knot to his beautiful longtime girlfriend turned wife whose name goes by Miki Yim. Their wedding date is July 8, 2014. Miki Yim and Sung Kang met while they were in high school back in 1992. They shortly got connected and began dating for almost seven years. They managed to keep their relationship quite a secret. They got married after 22 years of dating. Sung and Miki have worked together in business endeavors, including establishing the restaurant Saketini located in Brentwood, Los Angeles, California. The duo does not have any children till now. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
How tall is Sung Kang?
Sung Kang is a handsome man with a cool personality. He stands at the tall perfect height of 6 feet and his balanced weight consists of 78 Kg. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is dark brown. He has got an average body type. His other body size is still to get revealed yet.
Trivias About Sung Kang You Need To Know.
- Sung Kang is a Korean-American actor.
- He came to limelight after he played as Han Lue in the "Fast & Furious" franchise.
- He was also cast in one of the leading roles in the action thriller movie, "Bullet to the Head".
- He made his theatrical film debut in the action-comedy flick, "Mystery Men".
- He was raised by his Korean mother and African American stepfather.