Susan Sarandon - Bio, Net Worth, Movies and TV Shows, Age, Facts, Husband, Family, Children, Debra Messing, Daughter, Young, Affair, Career
The gorgeous and hot brave enough to accept the truth of being through plastic surgery, Susan Sarandon is the famous actress. Altogether, she has received an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award, and has also been nominated for 6 Primetime Emmy Awards and 9 Golden Globe Awards. She began her career in the 1970 film "Joe". She made her Broadway debut in "An Evening with Richard Nixon" in the year 1972 and went on to receive Drama Desk Award nominations
Best Known For:
- For her social and political activism for a variety of causes.
Early Life of Susan
Susan was born on 4th October 1946 as Susan Abigail Tomalin in Jackson Heights in Queens in New York City. She is the eldest daughter of Lenora Marie and Philip Leslie Tomalin. She belongs to American nationality who started contributing to films and television since 1969. She belonged to the working class family in which her father was busy as a television producer, advertising executive and nightclub singer for once. The gorgeous actress was brought up in Roman Catholic background and she has Irish, Welsh and English progenitors from her father side whereas her mother belonged to Italian ancestry. She was raised in Edison and graduated in 1964 from Edison High School. Before that, she was the student of Roman Catholic School. To acquire university level education she went to The Catholic University of America from the year 1964 to 1968.
Body Features of Susan
The gorgeous actress, Susan has the standing height of 5 ft 7 inches with the body measurements of 36-27-36. Susan has a balanced weight of 139 Pounds.
Career of Susan
- Susan started her career after she followed the casting call for the Joe of a motion picture in the year 1969 along with her then-husband, Chris Sarandon.
- Between the year 1970 and 1972, she appeared in the soap operas
"A World Apart" and "Search for Tomorrow".
- In the year 1975, she appeared in "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".
- It was 1980 movie Atlantic City that led towards her first nomination for the Academy Award in the category of Best Actress.
Her one of the commercial blockbuster movie is considered as the "Bull Durham" which was released in the year 1988.
- She was also nominated for four more Academy Award for her starred movies Lorenzo’s Oil, The Client, and Thelma & Louise.
- The actress received Women in Film Crystal Award in 1994.
- In June 2010, She joined the cast of the HBO pilot "The Miraculous Year".
- In the year 2012, her audiobook performance of Carson McCullers' "The Member of the Wedding" was released at Audible.com.
- In the year 2017, She portrayed Bette Davis in the first season of FX's anthology series "Feud".
- Besides her successful career in acting, she has also narrated twelve documentary films, many of which were on the political and social issue.
- On June 28, 2018, Susan was arrested during the Women Disobey protests, along with 575 other people, for unlawfully protesting at the Hart Senate Office Building where a sit-in protest was being held against Donald Trump's migrant separation policy.
- She appeared in Tony Scott's "The Hunger" (1983), a modern vampire story in which she had a lesbian sex scene with Catherine Deneuve.
Affairs of Susan
Susan was married to husband Chris Sarandon in the year 1967 and later they divorced in the year 1979. She dated Franco Amurri, Italian filmmaker from the mid-1980. The couple together welcomed their child as beautiful daughter and actress Eva Amurri on the 15th March of 1985. The actress started dating actor Tim Robbins from 1988 to 2009. She gave birth to his two children as son Jack Henry and Miles Guthrie. Taking about now, she is single as there is no confirmed news of her additional boyfriend and dating.
Net worth of Susan
With her successful career in both movies and television, she has been able to collect her net worth of $50 million.
Taking about today, she is in 71 years of her age and has managed to preserve her youthful appearance as looks like a woman of 40 years. Though the plastic surgery is the key tool to acquire her new youthful looks. The actress has admitted that she has been through dermal injection and Botox to remove the wrinkles for her face as well as she has also had her breast implant in order to enhance her sexy look.
Trivias About Susan Sarandon You Need To Know.
- She was appointed as UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in 1999 and received the Action against Hunger Humanitarian Award in 2006.
- During high school, she was a cheerleader.
- Susan got a Lifetime Achievement Award at Stockholm International Film Festival in 2009.