Facts About Suzanne Rogers
|79 Years Old
|Suzanne Cecelia Crumpler
|Actress , Dancer
|United States of America
|Place Of Birth
|Midland, Maryland, U.S.
|Sam Groom (M. 1980; Div. 1982) and Edward Rogers (M. 2006 - Present)
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
An American actress and dancer, Suzanne Rogers is known for her roles as Maggie Horton on NBC's "Days of Our Lives" since 1973, for which she won the Daytime Emmy Award in 1979. Her stage name was inspired by Ginger Rogers, whom she cites as a personal inspiration for joining the entertainment industry. Today, let's know more about her through this article.
What is Suzanne Rogers famous for?
- An American actress and dancer.
Where is Suzanne Rogers live?
Recalling her early life, Suzanne was born in Midland, Maryland, U.S. to her parents as Suzanne Cecelia Crumpler in the year 1943. Her parents are Pete Crumpler and Edna Crumpler. Similarly, she raised along with her sister, Loretta Crumpler in Colonial Heights, Virginia where she learned dancing at the age of two. She holds American ethnicity and belongs to White ethnicity. Further, Her birth sign is Cancer. Also, her academic qualifications are yet to be disclosed.
How Suzanne Rogers become an actress?
- Moving towards her career, Suzanne went to New York City to establish her dancing career where she became one of the dancers at the Radio City Music Hall.
- She performed in several Broadway musicals including Coco, Hallelujah Boy, and Follies.
- She then moved to California with a dream of acting in early 1973.
- She attended acting classes in California at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting where she got a chance to cast in the role of Maggie Horton on NBC's "Days of Our Lives", for which she won the Daytime Emmy Award for her outstanding supporting actress in 1979.
- In 1984, She temporarily left the show after 11 years due to rare muscle disorder myasthenia gravis.
- However, she returned to the show after her health became better in 1995.
- The same year, she appeared in the movie, "Never Say Never: The Deidre Hall Story as Maggie Horton."
- Later in 1997, she appeared "Quincy, M.E." in the episode of 'The Two Sides of Truth' as Elanie Farrell.
- Her other notable TV series is Little House on the Prairie (1980) and Knight Rider (1985).
- Currently, she became the longest-running actress to appear continuously on "Days of Our Lives" after the death of original cast member Frances Reid in 2010.
Who is Suzanne Rogers married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Suzanne was married twice to date. Firstly, she was married to Sam Groom, an actor. Their wedding ceremony held in 1980 in front of her family and friends. However, the couple ended their marriage life after two years in 1982.
After a long gap, she again married the Canadian businessman, Edward Rogers in 2006. However, the details of their affair are yet to be disclosed. Together, the couple blessed three children. Presently, the couple is busy with their career and seems to be happy.
How much is Suzanne Rogers worth?
Being an actress, Suzanne earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $500 Thousand at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Suzanne Rogers?
Observing her body physics, Suzanne has a decent height and weight with a pair of brown eyes and blonde hair color. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. in the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Suzanne Rogers You Need To Know.
- Former member of The Radio City Rockettes.