Last updated on March 14th, 2020 at 08:54 pm
Facts About Suzy Welch
|Celebrated Name||Suzy Welch|
|Nick Name||Suzy Welch|
|Birth Name||Suzy Wetlaufer|
|Place Of Birth||Portland, Oregon|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Famous For||Co- Founder, Jack Welch Management institute|
|Net Worth||$120 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Writing Career|
|School||Phillips Exeter Academy|
|College / University||Harvard and Radcliffe College|
|University||Harvard Business School|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Suzy Welch, formerly known as Suzy Wetlaufer, is an American author, television commentator, business journalist, and public speaker. Her 2009 book, 10-10-10: A Life Transforming Idea, was a New York Times bestseller. She is also the co-author of two global New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-selling company books, Winning, released in 2005, and The Real-Life MBA released in 2015 together with her husband, Jack Welch. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Suzy Welch famous for?
- An American author, television commentator, business journalist, and public speaker.
- Her 2009 book, 10-10-10: A Life Transforming Idea which was a New York Times bestseller.
When was Suzy Welch born?
Recalling her early life, Suzy Welch was born to Phyllis and Bernard Spring in Portland, Oregon, in Suzanne Spring in 1959. She was raised mainly in New York and New England. She is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Information regarding her siblings is yet to be disclosed.
Where is Suzy Welch educated?
Concerning her education, Suzy attended Phillips Exeter Academy, Harvard and Radcliffe College, and Harvard Business School, where she graduated in the top five percent of her class as a Baker Scholar.
How Suzy Welch become an author?
- Moving towards her career, Suzy began her career as a Miami Herald journalist and then as an Associated Press reporter. She worked at Bain & Company, a management consulting company based in Boston, for several years after company college.
- She was later appointed Harvard Business Review’s editor-in-chief. She wrote a novel and wrote and edited countless books and articles on management, organization.
- In early 2002, Welch was forced to resign from the Harvard Business Review after admitting to an affair with the then-married Jack Welch, the former chief executive officer of General Electric, while preparing an interview with him for the magazine.
- She has co-authored several best-selling books together with her husband, Jack Welch, including, Winning, her volume of companions, Winning: The Answers, and, most lately, The Real-Life MBA: Your No-BS Guide to Winning the Game, Building a Team, and Growing Your Career.
- They also wrote a weekly column on company and career difficulties published in the magazine BusinessWeek.
- For journals including O, The Oprah Magazine and The Wall Street Journal, she has written about work-life equilibrium and other cultural problems.
- She was also a TV commentator, including Good Morning America, The View, Morning Joe, Your World With Neil Cavuto, and Power Lunch. Her career expertise and perceptive commentary have made her a regular contributor to the show.
- She is well known public speaker represented by CAA She moderated SXSW’s Q&A session between legendary business leader and husband, Jack Welch and venture capitalist Gary Vaynerchuk.
Who is the husband of Suzy Welch?
Reflecting on her personal life, Suzy was married to Jack Welch in 2004 after dating him. The pair enjoying blissful life until his husband's death on 1st March 2020. As per sources, she was also married before and have four children. However, his ex-husband's name is yet to be disclosed.
How much is Suzy Welch's worth?
Being an author, Suzy must earn an impressive amount of money and fame through her multiple professions. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth is said to be $120 million at present. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Suzy Welch?
Observing her body physics, Suzy stands a height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 62 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of black eyes and dark brown hair color. Her other body information is yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Suzy Welch You Need To Know.
- He was born and raised in Peabody, Massachusetts but was living in New York.
- His parents were belonged to Irish American ancestry.
- He had also been an elected member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences since 1994.
- Welch was named “Manager of the Century” by the Fortune business magazine in 1999.