Sven Botman - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Facts, Height, Age
Sven Botman is a Dutch professional footballer who is well recognized for playing as a defender for Premier League club Newcastle United. He has represented the Netherlands at youth levels under-15 through under-21. He has also played with the Dutch senior national team and with the French team Lille Olympique Sporting Club. He made his professional debut playing with the Dutch team Ajax and was called up to the senior Netherlands squad in November 2020. Additionally, Sven signed for Premier League club Newcastle United on a five-year deal for an undisclosed fee reported to be within the area of €37 million on 28th June 2022.
Sven Botman famous for
- Being a Dutch professional footballer.
- For playing as a defender for Premier League club Newcastle United.
Where is Sven Botman from?
Sven Botman opened his eyes for the very first time on 12th January 2000 in Badhoevedorp, Netherlands. He is Dutch by nationality and Dutch-white by ethnicity. Likewise, his religion is Christian and his race is white. Sven's present age is 22 which he celebrated recently in 2022 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Capricorn. He was born to his father, Sjaak Botman and his mother, Annemiek Botman. He also has two siblings named Niels and Loek Botman.
What team does Sven Botman play for?
- Sven Botman kicks off his football career making his debut for the senior team of Ajax in a friendly against VVSB on 23rd June 2018.
- He then made his Eerste Divisie debut for Jong Ajax on 17th August 2018 in a game against Roda JC Kerkrade.
- Botman signed a five-year contract with Ligue 1 club Lille on 31st July 2020, the deal was worth approximately €8 to €9 million.
- Sven signed for Premier League club Newcastle United on a five-year deal for an undisclosed fee reported to be within the area of €37 million on 28th June 2022.
- Sven Botman was called up to the senior Netherlands squad in November 2020.
Awards and Achievements
- Ligue 1: 2020-2021
- Trophee des Champions: 2021
Sven Botman's transfer history
- Newcastle United on 01/07/2022 for 37M €
- Lille OSC on 31/07/2020 for 8M €
- Jong Ajax on 30/06/2020 at the end of the loan
- SC Heerenveen on 27/07/2019 at loan
- Jong Ajax on 01/07/2018 From Ajax U19
Who is Sven Botman's girlfriend?
Sven Botman is an unmarried footballer. He is in a romantic relationship with his beautiful girlfriend Chana Kesselaar. As well, he seems to be a very loyal and dedicated person as there are no affairs, rumors, or controversies regarding his private life. Furthermore, talking about his sexual orientation, he is straight.
Market value: Sven Botman's net worth and salary
Sven Botman has established himself an identity already. He has a net worth of $1 million as of 2022. He also earns a handsome amount of salary which is around £936,000 per year. Sven's current market value is €30.00m as of 16th December 2021 which is also his highest market value now. His major source of income is his football career.
How tall is Sven Botman?
Sven Botman stands at a tall height of 1.95 m (6 ft 5 in) with a balanced body weight of 70 kg. He has good-looking dark brown hair and eye color. Sven's body build type is athletic.
Trivias About Sven Botman You Need To Know.
- He made his professional debut playing with the Dutch team Ajax.
- He is known for playing with the Dutch senior national team and with the French team Lille Olympique Sporting Club.
- He has played with soccer player Matthijs De Ligt, who has been on Ajax and the Netherlands National Team.
- He has been sponsored by the brand Nike.
- His zodiac sign is Capricorn.