Swizz Beatz - Bio, Net Worth, Grammys 2020, Albums, Songs, Married, Wife, Alicia Keys, Son, Famous For, Height, Parents, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki
Kasseem Dean famed as Swizz Beatz is an American DJ, record producer, art collector, and entrepreneur. He began his musical career as a disc jockey (DJ). At the age of 18, he gained recognition in the hip hop industry through his friendship and work with East Coast rapper DMX and his family's Ruff Ryders Entertainment record label. He went on to sign multiple artists to the label, including Eve, Mashonda, and Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. He also released two albums under the label; the first was a compilation, titled Swizz Beatz Presents G.H.E.T.T.O. Stories, released in 2002, and later his debut studio album, One Man Band Man in 2007. He released "Pistol on My Side" featuring Lil Wayne from Poison, along with its music video, on September 14, 2018. Overall, he is a very talented singer.
Swizz Beatz's Son Is Wearing Skeleton Face Paint at the 2020 Grammys
Prince Nasir Dean, Swizz Beatz‘s 19-year son with Nicole Levy, is rocking skeleton face paint at the awards show, where he is seated in the second row alongside his dad, who is married to host Alicia Keys. The rising artist, producer, and DJ go by the stage name Note Marcato, and it appears the skeleton makeup is part of his signature look. “If you don’t see it, someone at the Grammys is in the audience with a skeleton face paint,” tweeted one fan. “I have many questions.” “Whoever the guy is in full skeleton makeup at the Grammys, is me. I stan,” tweeted another. Added a third, “Did Alicia really make audience intros and not ask Halloween skeleton mask guy what his name was? I mean… I’d like to know.”
- For serving either as a producer or co-producer for a number of singles by various well-known artists which include ‘Ruff Ryders’ Anthem’ by DMX, ‘Tear da Roof Off’ by Busta Rhymes, ‘Money, Cash, Hoes’ by Jay-Z featuring DMX, ‘Gotta Man’ by Eve, ‘Jigga My Nigga’ by Jay-Z, ‘Girl’s Best Friend’ by Jay-Z featuring Mashonda, ‘The Best of Me’ by Mýa featuring Jadakiss, ‘Things That U Do’ by Jay-Z featuring Mariah Carey, ‘Wild Out’ by The LOX, ‘Put Your Hands Up’ by LL Cool J, ‘Hotel’ by Cassidy featuring R. Kelly, ‘Check on It’ by Beyoncé featuring Slim Thug, ‘Spit Your Game’ by The Notorious B.I.G. featuring Twista and Krayzie Bone, ‘Give It To You’ by Eve featuring Sean Paul, ‘Million Dollar Bill’ by Whitney Houston, ‘Looking for Paradise’ by Alejandro Sanz featuring Alicia Keys, ‘Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour)’ by Jay-Z, Bono, The Edge, and Rihanna, ‘Roman’s Revenge’ by Nicki Minaj featuring Eminem, ‘Wait Til You See My Smile’ by Alicia Keys, and ‘Hurt Somebody’ by Akon featuring French Montana.
- For winning the BET Hip Hop Award in the ‘Producer Of The Year’ category in 2010 as well as a Grammy in the ‘Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group’ category in 2011 for the single, On to the Next One, with Jay-Z.
What is the Religion of Swizz Beatz?
Swizz Beatz was born on 13th September 1978 as Kasseem Dean in the Bronx, New York City, New York. His nationality is American and his ethnic group is Mixed. He is Muslim by religion. As of 2019, he celebrated his 41st birthday. After his parents got divorced, he lost in touch with his postal worker father. He was raised by his mother in the North East Bronx. He was involved in the violent behavior at Harry S. Truman High School multiple times, so he started to work for his uncles, Joaquin and Darrin Dean, co-CEOs of Ruff Ryders record label. He began deejaying in his teens when he was provided with necessary equipment from his stepfather and uncles.
How was Swizz Beatz Career?
- Swizz started to work for his uncles, Joaquin (Waah) and Darrin (Dee) Dean, who were co-CEOs of the Ruff Ryders Entertainment record label.
- He then began producing tracks at 16 years of age using the Korg Trinity and Triton keyboards with the help of his uncles and aunt.
- He then sold his first beat after a year to Ruff Ryders’ artist DMX, which became his chart-topping single "Ruff Ryders’ Anthem".
- He began producing beats for singers like Noreaga, Jay-Z and many more.
- Later, he produced most of the songs on the Ruff Ryders compilation album Ryde or Die Vol. 1 and Eve’s debut album next year.
- He then established his own record label, Full Surface Records in 2001 with a joint venture of Clive Davis.
- He released his first compilation album Swizz Beatz Presents G.H.E.T.T.O. Stories in 2002.
- His two singles, “Guilty” and “Bigger Business”, released the same year got a place on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
- His career largely grew when he expanded his scope by including artists from more mainstream labels.
- He released his solo debut album, One Man Band Man on 21st August 2007, with lead singles, “It’s Me Bitches” and “Money in the Bank”, which sold 45,000 copies in a week.
- On 19th October 2007, he launched a contest called "Share the Studio", presented by Music Video 2.0 and The Source magazine.
- In the year 2009, he released some songs and produced a number of songs for Ludacris, Whitney Houston and many more.
- He was among the 81 artists to debut We Are the World 25 for Haiti during opening ceremonies of Winter Olympics in Vancouver in 2010.
- He received his first Grammy Award in 2011 in the category of Best Rap Performance Duo for the track “On to the Next One” with rapper Jay-Z.
- On 28th March 2011, he released his second album, Haute Living under his legal contract with Everest Entertainment/Warner Music Group, who was signed in August 2010.
- In March 2012, Dean announced that he would be releasing a mixtape titled Limitless.
- On 23rd August 2013, he released "Hands Up", a new single featuring American rappers Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, and 2 Chainz.
- On 21st October 2014, he released "Freaky", a new single featuring American rapper La'Vega.
- He was inducted into the Bronx Walk of Fame, where he received a street named in his honor, called “Swizz Beatz Street” in May 2014.
- In September 2015, it was announced that he would host the third annual Global Spin Awards.
- In June 2017, Dean and One Man Kru appeared as the only two American talents on the 6th season of popular South Korean hip hop TV show "Show Me The Money".
- In May 2018, Dean released the song "It's Okayyy", which will not be on his upcoming album Poison.
- He recorded 70 songs and used 10 for the album. Poison will feature Kendrick Lamar, Lil Wayne, Pusha T, Nas, Young Thug, The Lox, 2 Chainz, among others.
- In July 2018, he said he worked with Nas on the latter's follow-up to his 2018 release Nasir.
- He released "Pistol on My Side" featuring Lil Wayne from Poison, along with its music video, on 14th September 2018.
- Along with rapping and producing, he also designs clothes, shoes, arts and promotes a band.
- On August 9, 2019, it was announced that Dean and his wife, singer Alicia Keys, are planning to transform a large piece of property in Macedon, New York into a music paradise of sorts. The couple wants to make a performing arts center and recording studio out of the former Jindal Films center which includes 111 acres and 3 buildings.
Is Swizz Beatz Married?
Swizz Beatz is a married person. He was married to Ameican singer/songwriter, Mashonda Tifrere in the year 2004 after dating for 6 years. Later, they got divorced in April 2008. They had a son together. Later, he had affair with UK singer/songwriter and producer Jahna Sebastian, with whom he had another child. He and Alicia were confirmed to be dating for a year in May 2009. They got married on 31st July 2010. She gave birth to their first son Egypt Daoud Dean in October 2010 and their second son, Genesis Ali Dean, was born in December 2014. In March 2016, Dean announced that his son Egypt was a credited producer on Kendrick Lamar's compilation, Untitled Unmastered. As of today, the duo is living a happy life without any disturbances.
What is the Net Worth of Swizz Beatz?
Swizz Beatz is a very talented and hard-working singer with amazing skill. His major source of income is from his singing career. As of 2017, his net worth is estimated to have $65 million and his net worth is $75 million as of 2020. His exact salary is under review but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is earning a considerable amount of salary from his present work and he is satisfied with his earnings.
How tall is Swizz Beatz?
Swizz Beatz is a very handsome rapper with an average body build. He has a height of 6 feet 1 inch and his weight is unknown. His hair color is black and eye color is dark brown. His shoe size is unknown. His other body measurements will be added soon once we get information about it. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming smile attracting a lot of people towards him.