Tamara Lich - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Age, Family, Facts, Education
Tamara Lich is a Canadian Alberta-based activist. She has been described a right-wing activist and is known for organizing the yellow vest protests in Medicine Hat, Alberta in 2018 and 2019. She is also known for the Canada convoy protest in Ottawa in 2022.
She was arrested in Ottawa in February 2022 and was granted bail on conditions that she remain off social media and leave Ontario province.
What is Tamara Lich Famous For?
- Yellow vest protests and Canada convoy protest.
Where is Tamara Lich From?
Tamara Lich was born in 1975. Her exact date of birth is not known. Her birth place is in Medicine Hat, Alberta in Canada. She holds Canadian nationality. She has publicly claimed Metis heritage. Information about her parents, education, family, and early life is unavailable.
Tamara Lich Activism
- Prior to her activism works, Tamara Lich worked as an administrator for the Medicine Hat STEP Energy Services.
- She also worked as a fitness instructor.
- She was the musician in the Alberta-based band, Blind Monday.
- She later became a famous activist in Alberta.
- She organized the yellow vest protests in Medicine Hat, Alberta in 2018 and 2019.
- The group's Facebook page Yellow Vest Canada writes, "This group is to protest the CARBON TAX and the Treason of our country's politicians who have the audacity to sell out OUR country's sovereignty over to the Globalist UN and their Tyrannical policies."Following death threats made toward Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Lich debated a name change for the group to distance their aims from those promoting violence.
- She was involved in the 2018 United We Roll protest convoy.
- She was a leader in the Wexit movement. It later became the Wildrose Independence Party of Alberta.
- She left Wildrose to join the Maverick Party. She became a member of its first governing council.
- She was the secretary of the party's Western Canadian Governing Council in 2022.
- She resigned from Wildrose in 2022 to focus on her work on the Canada convoy protest. She was the primary organizer of the protest in Ottawa.
- It is a series of protests and blockades started in 2022 in Canada against COVID-19 vaccine mandates and restrictions, called the Freedom Convoy.
- She was arrested in Ottawa on 17 February 2022.
- She was accused of counseling to commit mischief.
- She was denied bail on 22 February 2022. Her denial of bail was protested in Ottawa.
- The bail denial was overturned on 7 March 2022. She was granted bail on the condition that she refrain from using social media and that she leave Ottawa within 24 hours and the province of Ontario province within 72 hours and only return to the province for court-related reasons. She was also prohibited from contacting other protest organizers.
- An additional six charges of counseling mischief, mischief, counseling to obstruct police, obstructing police, counseling intimidation, and intimidation by blocking and obstructing one or more highways were laid against Lich on 24 March 2022.
- She is set to receive The George Jonas Freedom Award for her work during the Canada convoy protest. The award will be presented to Lich on 16 June 2022.
Who is Tamara Lich Husband?
Tamara Lich is a married man. She is married to Dwayne Lich. They have a daughter who was born prematurely. She is also a grandmother.
She lives with her family in her hometown, Medicine Hat, Alberta.
What is Tamara Lich Height?
Tamara Lich stands at an average height of a little over 5 feet. She has an average body weight of around 50 kg. She has an average body build. Her eye color is hazel and her hair color is light brown. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Tamara Lich Net Worth?
Tamara Lich is a well-known activist based in Alberta. She previously worked as a fitness instructor, and musician in the Alberta-based band Blind Monday. She also worked as an administrator for the Medicine Hat STEP Energy Services. Her net worth details are not available.
Trivias About Tamara Lich You Need To Know.
- She has been outspoken against forms of extremism at the protests.
- Her GoFundMe campaign to raise money for the convoy raised over $10 million before being shut down.