Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:16 am
Facts About Tanguy Ndombele
|Celebrated Name||Tanguy Ndombele|
|Age||26 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Tanguy Ndombele Alvaro|
|Place Of Birth||Longjumeau, France|
|Height||5 ft. 11 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Net Worth||€15 Million|
|Current Team||Tottenham Hotspur|
|Links||Facebook Twitter Instagram|
Tanguy Ndombele Alvaro is a French professional football player who plays for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur and the France national team as a midfielder. He started playing football for the youth team of FC Epinay-sous-Senart in 2002 and then played for the youth team of FC Epinay Athletico (2005-2009), Linas-Montlhery (2009-2011), and Guingamp (2011-2014). He has previously played for Amiens B, Amines, and Lyon. On 2 July 2019, he signed for Tottenham Hotspur in a deal worth €62 million (£55.45 million) plus up to €10 million (£8.97 million) in add-ons.
On the international level, he has represented France at various age levels. He has represented France at U21 and the senior level. He made his international team debut for France on 11 November 2018.
What is Tanguy Ndombele famous for?
- Being a French professional football player.
- For playing as a midfielder for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur.
What nationality is Tanguy Ndombele?
Tanguy Ndombele Alvaro was born on 28 December 1996. His birthplace is Longjumeau, France. He was born to African parents who migrated from D.R. Congo in Central Africa to France in search of a better and secure future for their children. The name of his parents has been kept secret and has not been disclosed yet. He holds French nationality. He belongs to the African ethnicity. His horoscope sign is Capricorn.
Tanguy Ndombele Club Career
- He started playing football for the youth team of FC Epinay-sous-Senart in 2002 and then played for the youth team of FC Epinay Athletico (2005-2009), Linas-Montlhery (2009-2011), and Guingamp (2011-2014).
- On 11 January 2014, he made his senior team debut with Guingamp reserves, by replacing Vital N'Simba near the final whistle.
- On 1 July 2014, he was signed by Amiens who'd just been relegated from French Ligue 1. He played 2 seasons in Championnat National 3 with the Amiens reserve team.
- During the 2014-15 season, he only played one game on 8 November 2014.
- He then became a regular during the 2015-16 season, taking part in 18 matches.
- During his 2016-17 season, he made 31 appearances for the club, scoring 2 goals and providing 7 assists in all the competitions.
- On 31 August 2017, he was loaned to Lyon on a one-year deal with an option to sign him permanently for €8 million, plus a possible €250,000 in bonuses and 20% of any profit made should he be transferred from Lyon to another club. He made his competitive debut for Lyon's first team on 17 September 2017 in a 2-0 away loss against Paris Saint-Germain. On 15 February 2018, he scored a goal (his first career competitive goal for Lyon's first team) in the 46th minute of their 3-1 home win over Villarreal CF in the round of 32 first leg of the 2017-18 UEFA Europa League. During his 2017-18 season, he made 50 appearances for the club, scoring once and providing 8 assists in all the competitions as he helped them get back to Champions League football for the next season as Lyon finished third behind PSG and Monaco.
- With his impressive performances, on 1 July 2018, Lyon signed him permanently as it was previously stated in the loan deal and his contract was extended until 2022 with the Gones. On 24 May 2019, he scored his first league goal for the club in a 3-2 win against Nimes Olympique. During his 2018-19 season, he made 49 appearances for the club, scoring 3 goals and providing 8 assists in all the competitions as Lyon eventually finished 3rd in Ligue 1, behind Lille and PSG. Additionally, His team was also eliminated by FC Barcelona in the Champions League Round-of-16 (5-1 loss over the two legs) and finished the season trophyless despite giving out great performances against superior teams (2-1 win against PSG, 2-1 win and 2-2 draw against Manchester City, 0-0 draw against Barcelona).
- On 2 July 2019, he signed for Tottenham Hotspur in a deal worth €62 million (£55.45 million) plus up to €10 million (£8.97 million) in add-ons. He made his debut for the club in the 2019 International Champions Cup against Juventus. He made his Premier League debut for the club on 10 August 2019 and scored the first league goal for the club in the 2019-20 season, helping the team to come from behind to win 3-1 against Aston Villa. During his 2019-20 season, he made 29 appearances for the club, scoring 2 goals and providing 4 assists in all the competitions.
- On 17 September 2020, he scored the late winner against Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the second qualifying round of the Europa League, sealing a 2-1 win that sent Tottenham to the next qualifying round. On 4 October 2020, he scored his first Premier League goal of the 2020-21 season in a 6-1 win against Manchester United which was the biggest win for Tottenham at Old Trafford, and the best result against United since 1932. On 25 January 2021, he scored his first FA Cup goal for the club in a 4-1 away win over Championship side Wycombe Wanderers side in the Fourth Round, eventually scoring a second in stoppage time to secure the victory. During his 2020-21 season, he made 47 appearances for the club, scoring 6 goals and providing 4 assists in all the competitions.
Tanguy Ndombele International Career
- He has represented France at various age levels.
- He has represented France at U21 and the senior level.
- He made his international team debut for France on 11 November 2018 in a 2-2 friendly draw against Iceland.
How much did Tottenham Hotspur pay for Tanguy Ndombele?
Tanguy Ndombele earns from his professional career as a football player. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. In July 2018, he permanently signed for Lyon for €8 million. In July 2019, he signed for Tottenham Hotspur in a deal worth €62 million (£55.45 million) plus up to €10 million (£8.97 million) in add-ons. As of 2022, his estimated net worth is around €15 million and his salary is £10.4 million. His market value is around €38 million.
Tanguy Ndombele’s Girlfriend: Who is he dating?
Looking at his personal life, the footballer is focusing on his professional career. He might be dating a beautiful girl at present or might be single. He has not shared any pictures of himself with any girls on his social media accounts. Any updates on his love life will be updated here.
How much does Tanguy Ndombele weigh?
Tanguy Ndombele stands at a height of 1.81m i.e. 5 feet and 11 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 76kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black. His sexual orientation is straight. His other body measurement such as chest size, biceps size, and waist size is still got to get revealed yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Trivias About Tanguy Ndombele You Need To Know.
- He was born to African parents who migrated from D.R. Congo in Central Africa to France in search of a better and secure future for their children.
- He started playing football at the age of 6.
- He made his international team debut for France on 11 November 2018.
- He made his international team debut for France on 11 November 2018.