Facts About Taylor Goldsmith
|Celebrated Name||Taylor Goldsmith|
|Age||37 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Taylor Zachary Goldsmith|
|Profession||Singer , Songwriter|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles County, California|
|Home Town||Southern California|
|School||Juan Cabrillo Elementary School|
|High School||Malibu High School|
|Famous For||Famous as an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer|
|Best Known For||Known for being the lead singer and guitarist of the American folk rock band "Dawes"|
|Married Date||November 18, 2018|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
Taylor Goldsmith is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer who is well-known for being the present lead singer, guitarist, and chief songwriter of the American folk-rock band "Dawes". He is also popular for being the husband of Singer-songwriter and actress, Mandy Moore. He also worked as a record producer in 2013 by producing Johnny Fritz's Dad Country.
He is also active in the social media platform with around 52k followers on his Instagram: @taylordawesgoldsmith. On September 24, 2020, Goldsmith along with his wife, Mandy Moore announced expecting their first baby boy together.
What is Taylor Goldsmith famous for?
- Famous as an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and record producer
- Known for being the lead singer and guitarist of the American folk-rock band "Dawes".
Where is Taylor Goldsmith from?
Taylor Goldsmith was born on August 16, 1985, in Los Angeles County, California, United States. His birth name is Taylor Zachary Goldsmith. American is his nationality. His ethnicity is Jewish while Leo is his zodiac sign.
He was born as the eldest child of Lenny Goldsmith(father) and Kathy Goldsmith(mother). His father also was a musician who also toured as the lead singer of the Tower of Power in the 1980s. He has a younger brother, Griffin who is the drummer of his band "Dawes".
He was raised in Southern California along with his brother. Since his childhood, he was interested in singing following his father as his inspiration. Then, he attended Juan Cabrillo Elementary School.
Later, his family moved to Malibu where he did his schooling from Malibu High School. In high school, he became friends with American singer, Blake Mills. Then, he focused to pursue his career as a singer for which he also joined many music classes where he learned to play guitar, vocals, and keyboards.
Taylor Goldsmith Career: Highlights
- Taylor Goldsmith started his professional music career in 2002 by forming a rock band "Simon Dawes" along with his school-friend Blake Mills as a guitarist.
- Later, the band was joined by Damon Webb, Grant Powell, and Wylie Gelber as a bassist.
- Other members were Alex Orbison, Dylan Grombocher, and his brother, Griffin Goldsmith who played the drum in the band.
- In September 2006, the band released their first full-length album "Carnivore" after being signed by a record collection.
- However, the band got disbanded in 2007 after Balke left the band.
- Taylor Goldsmith came to prominence after he formed a new rock band called "Dawes" in 2009.
- At the formation of the band, the band members were Wylie Galber(bass), Tay Starthraim(keyboards), and his brother, Griffin(drummer) while he led the band as a lead singer-songwriter.
- His career reached the next level after his band released its first album "North Hills" under ATO records which ranked at no.23 at the US Heat.
- The band received huge appreciation and also got signed by HUB records.
- Since then, the band has released six albums and has gained a huge fan following.
- The band also performed at Appel Farm Arts and Music Festival in June 2012.
- On April 14, 2010, the band members made their appearance on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson".
- The present members of the band including him are Wylie Gelber(bass), Lee Pardini(keyboards), and his brother, Griffin(drummer).
- Under the HUB records, the band released it's sixth album "Passwords" on June 22, 2018.
- Other band's albums are "Stories Don't End", "We're All Gonna Die", "All Your Favorite Bands", and "Nothing is Wrong".
- Furthermore, the band is set to release its seventh album "Good Luck with Whatever" on October 2, 2020, under the Rounder Records.
- Prior to Dawes, he also had joined a band called "Middle Brother" along with Matt Vasquez and John McCauley in 2010.
- The band released its only album "Middle Brother" in March 2011.
- He also wrote many songs like "Kansas City," "Liberty Street," "When I Get My Hands on You," "Florida Key," and "Diamond Ring."
- He also has been a part of several music projects and was featured on the albums of Jackson Browne, John Fogerty, and Mandy Moore.
- Furthermore, he is the songwriter of many songs of his wife, Moore's 7th album.
- Some of his written songs are "Silver Landings," "The Desired Effect," and "Brandon Flowers".
- At present, he is busy releasing the7th album of his band "Dawes".
Taylor Goldsmith Wife
The American singer, Taylor Goldsmith has been married once throughout his life. He is married to his beautiful wife, Mandy Moore. Moore is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who is mostly known for her debut single "Candy" which ranked at no. 41 on the Billboard Hot 100 and also for her appearance on series, "This Is Us".
The couple met for the first time via Instagram and shortly after Moore got divorced from her former husband, Ryan Adams, they started dating each other in 2015. After dating for over 2 years, the couple got engaged in September 2017. On November 18, 2018, the couple got married in Los Angels, California. At present, he is living a happy life in Los Angels.
Furthermore, the couple is very adventurous and has climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro as well. On September 24, 2020, the couple announced expecting their first baby together, as Moore posted a monochromic photograph of the couple where Moore flaunted her baby bump with a caption, "Baby Boy Goldsmith coming early 2021".
Taylor Goldsmith Net worth
Taylor Goldsmith has earned a good amount of money from his profession as a singer-songwriter and record producer since kicking off his career in 2002. He has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2020 while his wife, Mandy Moore has a net worth of $14 million. His net worth includes all his property and present earnings. At present, he is living a luxurious lifestyle with his earnings.
Taylor Goldsmith Height
The 35 years aged, Taylor Goldsmith has a well-maintained body. He has won several hearts of women with his smile including the heart of his wife, Moore. He is a handsome man with brown hair and a pair of brown eyes. He stands at a height of 5ft 9 inches and has a bodyweight of 72kg.
Trivias About Taylor Goldsmith You Need To Know.
- At the age of 3, Goldsmith started taking piano lessons.