Taylor York - Bio, Net Worth, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Wiki, Paramore
Taylor York is an American musician, songwriter, and producer who is famous for being the rhythm guitarist for the rock band "Paramore". He is also an occasional keyboardist for the band. He is in the group since 2007. The band's debut album "All We Know Is Falling" was released on July 26, 2005. The album reached #8 on UK Rock Chart and was certified as Gold in the UK. He also performed on the band’s album, "Riot!".
He has stated that his favorite artists include mewithoutYou, Radiohead, Kent, Yann Tiersen, At the Drive-In, Failure, Björk, Kadawatha, and Paper Route. More recently in interviews, he has cited Afrobeat music as a big influence in his writing for After Laughter. Talking Heads, Fleetwood Mac, Blondie, Paul Simon, The Strokes, Thomas Mapfumo, Tame Impala, and The Cure were also named influences and favorite artists of his. His brother Justin was a touring member of Relient K and was a touring guitarist for Paramore until 2022.
Taylor York Known For
- Taylor York is an American musician.
- He is known for being the rhythm and lead guitarist of the rock band Paramore.
Who are Taylor York's Parents?
Born on 17th December 1989, Taylor York is from Nashville, Tennessee, the USA. He holds American nationality and his ethnicity is American-White. His birth name is Taylor Benjamin York. His present age is 32 as of 2021. He was born the youngest of three kids to his father, Peter York, and his wife. His dad is the chairman and CEO of Capitol Christian Music Group. Peter is also a guitarist and taught the instrument to both Taylor and his brother Justin.
Taylor is the youngest of three brothers, and his eldest brother, Chris York, is the Senior Director of A&R at Capitol Records. He has not disclosed the details about his education.
Taylor York Music Career
- Initially, he joined the band with the Farro brothers (Josh and Zac) months before the two met Hayley Williams.
- Next, he took part in writing songs such as "Conspiracy" from their debut album, "All We Know Is Falling" and bonus track "O Star", which was the first song York wrote with Williams alone just after they met when they were 12 and 13 years old.
- He has "officially" played with Paramore since 2007.
- He joined Paramore after the departure of Hunter Lamb in 2007 as their rhythm guitarist.
- In the liner notes for the group's second album, "Riot!", Hayley Williams, Josh Farro, and Zac Farro included him on their list of "thank yous".
- He also helped write "That's What You Get" and the bonus track "Stop This Song".
- Paramore released a live album, "The Final Riot!".
- Later, Josh and Zac Farro left the band. Williams said that she was sure York would leave the band as well.
- York said in an interview: “When it went down, it was hard for me to make a decision. I just wasn't ready. I broke down and started crying at one point, and I just knew that I wasn't done and that I loved being in a band with Jeremy and Hayley so much. I still had a lot more to do with the band, so I just looked forward and did it.”
- In 2015, lead vocalist Hayley Williams quietly left Paramore for a brief period due to depression.
- He then remained the only member of Paramore, as bassist Jeremy Davis later left the band and embroiled York and Williams in a lawsuit over ownership and authorship of songs on Paramore's self-titled fourth record.
- Williams has praised York as someone who helped keep her alive during her depression. She also cites him as the reason Paramore is still a band and did not break up.
Who is Taylor York's Girlfriend?
Taylor York is an unmarried man but he is currently reserved by his beautiful girlfriend. In September 2022, he confirmed that he is in a relationship with Hayley Williams.
Hayley Williams is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and businessperson. She is best known as the lead vocalist, primary songwriter, and keyboardist of the rock band Paramore. The duo is living a happy life at present. His sexual orientation is straight and he is not gay.
Previously, he was in a relationship with Gabriella DiPace in the past. He dated Gabriella DiPace from 2008 to 2010.
How much is Taylor York's Net Worth?
Taylor York is a musician who is the lead guitarist of the rock band Paramore. With the band, he has released a number of albums and songs. He has accumulated a net worth of $8 million as of 2022.
There are no details about his salary but there is no doubt in the mind of his followers that he is making a cool amount of money from his work. His main source of wealth comes from the music industry. He is living a standard and comfortable lifestyle at present.
How tall is Taylor York?
Taylor York is a handsome man with a standing height of 5 feet 10 inches. His body weight consists of 75 Kg or 165 lbs. He has got an average body type. He has dark brown hair color and his eye color is hazel. He has got a healthy body with a charming smile.
Trivias About Taylor York You Need To Know.
- Taylor is the rhythm guitarist for the rock band "Paramore".
- His brother Justin was a touring member of Relient K and was a touring guitarist for Paramore until 2022.
- His birth name is Taylor Benjamin York.
- His dad, Peter is a chairman and CEO of Capitol Christian Music Group.