Tayshia Adams, Bachelorette - Bio, Net Worth, Ex Husband, Dating, Parents, Family, Ethnicity, Nationality, Birthday, Age, Job, Facts, Wiki, Height
Tayshia Adams is an American television personality and former phlebotomist. She is best known for appearing as one of the contestants on the 23rd season of the ABC dating reality television series, The Bachelor. She competed for Colton Underwood. She was eliminated in the final. She later appeared in the 6th season of Bachelor in Paradise. dated but eventually broke up with John Paul Jones during the series. She is cast as the bachelorette on The Bachelorette after Clare Crawley left the show.
She has over 848k followers on her Instagram @tayshiaaa.
What is Tayshia Adams Famous For?
- A contestant on the 23rd season of The Bachelor.
10 Things You Need To Know About The New Bachelorette: Tayshia Adams
Tayshia Adams Ethnicity and Nationality
Tayshia Adams was born on 4 September 1990. Her birth place is in Newport Beach, California in the United States. She holds an American nationality. Her religion is Christianity. Her ethnicity is multiracial. She has two brothers. Information about her parents is not available at present. Her father is African-American whereas her mother is white.
Regarding her educational background, she attended Concordia University Irvine. She graduated with a bachelor's degree in biology in 2012.
Tayshia Adams New Bachelorette
- Prior to her television career, Tayshia Adams worked as a phlebotomist.
- She was later cast as one of the contestants in the 23rd season of the ABC dating reality series, The Bachelor.
- She was one of the 30 contestants to win the heart of former football player, Colton Underwood.
- The 23rd season of the series premiered in January 2019.
- Tayshia Adams and Hannah Godwin reached the final three of the series.
- However, the bachelor, Colton chose Cassie Randolph as the winner.
- She was then cast in the 6th season of The Bachelor spin-off, Bachelor in Paradise in 2019.
- She started dating fellow contestants John Paul Jones in the show. However, the couple split before the show's finale in September 2019.
- Clare Crawley, the runner-up on the 18th season of The Bachelor, was announced the lead in the 16th season of The Bachelorette.
- It was announced in August 2020 that Crawley left the show as she reportedly fell for one of the contestants, Dale Moss. Details about her quitting the show has not been revealed yet.
- Tayshia Adams was speculated to be the lead on The Bachelorette 2020. The official announcement is yet to be made.
- The Bachelorette season 16 was set to premiere in May 2020. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has delayed its broadcast.
- She now works at an interior design firm.
Tayshia Adams Dating
Tayshia Adams is a divorcee and single at present. She was previously married to Joshua Bourelle. Not much detail about her first marriage is available. They married somewhere in early 2016 and divorced in 2017. She then dated Chase Olswang in 2017. She later competed to win the heart of Colton Underwood in The Bachelor, but she failed after reaching the final. She was then cast in the Bachelor in Paradise, where she dated John Paul Jones. However, their relationship broke up during the show. Following the show, they rekindled their relationship. However, it did not work out this time either.
She is now cast as the lead on The Bachelorette. It is now to wait and watch whom she chooses in the final.
Tayshia Adams Body Measurements
Tayshia Adams stands at a height of 1.65 m i.e. 5 feet and 5 inches tall. She has a body weight of 119 lbs i.e. 54 kg. She has a slim body build. Her body measurements are 34-24-35 inches. Her bra size is 34B. Her shoe size is 6 (US). Her eye color is brown and her hair color is dark brown. Her sexual orientation is straight.
Tayshia Adams Net worth
Tayshia Adams previously worked as a phlebotomist. After she was cast on The Bachelor, she went on to appear in other television shows as well. She is now a well-known personality in The Bachelor franchise. She receives a decent salary from her appearance on television shows. Besides her television career, she also works at an interior design firm. Summing up all, she gets a decent salary from her ventures. Her net worth is estimated at $1 million at present.
Trivias About Tayshia Adams You Need To Know.
- Prior to her television career, she worked as a phlebotomist.
- She is a divorced woman.