Teejay Sidhu Bio, Net Worth, Family, Age, Husband, Facts, Parents
Teejay Sidhu is an Indian actress and producer who debuted her acting career in 2004. Since then, she was active in the entertainment industry and appeared in several movies and TV series to date. She came limelight after she appeared in the reality shows like Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 (2014) and Biss Boss (2018) with her husband. Besides that, she is also a radio jockey in Radio One. To know more about her, you should read the below article.
What is Teejay Sidhu famous for?
- An Indian actress, VJ, RJ, and film producer.
- For participating in a stunt reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 with her husband.
- As a Radio Jockey (RJ) in Radio One.
Where is Teejay Sidhu from?
Teejay Sidhu was born in 1980 to her parents. Currently, she is aged 42 years old and her birthplace is Sagarpur, Punjab, India. Her parents are Kewal Sigh Sidhu and Surinder Sidhu. However, her parents' professional details are yet to be disclosed. Later, her parents moved to Vancouver in Canada while she was young. Also, she has two siblings. They are Ricky Sidhu and Devinder Sidhu. Similarly, she holds dual nationality i.e. Indian and Canadian. She belongs to the South-Asian ethnicity. Her birth sign is Aquarius and follows Sikhism.
For education, she went to a local high school and then attended the British Columbia Institute of Technology in Vancouver, Canada. Later, she was graduated with a degree in Broadcast Communications.
Teejay Sidhu Career
- Upon her graduation, she returned to India and eventually ventured into showbiz.
- Fortunately, she entered the entertainment industry in 2004. Her first appearance in television came with a series Shararat.
- In 2008, she appeared in the reality show, Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Kabhi Kabhi Yaar.
- In 2009, she made her film debut with a Punjabi film, Tera Mera Ki Rishta.
- In 2011, she appeared in the Punjabi television show, Kinna Sohna Tennu Rab Ne Banaya.
- In 2013, she appeared another movie named Love Yoou Soniye.
- In 2014, She participated in a stunt reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 5 as herself with her husband.
- In 2017, She made her Bollywood film debut through the film titled Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi.
- In 2018, She also participated in the controversial reality show Bigg Boss along with her husband.
- In 2020, she appeared in the ZEE5 series, Bhanwar. She also produces the 8 series of it.
Who is Teejay Sidhu's husband?
Teejay Sidhu was happily married to the actor Karavir Bohra. The information about their dating is yet to be public. They exchanged their wedding vows in 2006 at the Sri Ravishankar Ashram, Bengaluru. Together, the couple blessed twin daughters on October 19, 2016. Their names are Vienna Bohra and Raya Bella Bohra. Four years later, the couple again blessed a daughter named Gia Vanessa Snow Bohra on December 20, 2020. Currently, the couple lives blissful life with their children.
How much does Teejay Sidhu earn?
Teejay Sidhu has been engaged in the entertainment industry since 2004. She has appeared in several TV series to date. Thus, she probably has earned an impressive amount of money from her career. Based on some online sites, her current estimated net worth is said to be $1 million. However, her salary and other financial details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Teejay Sidhu?
Teejay Sidhu has a slim body with a body measurement of 28-26-32 inches. Similarly, she has an angular face with a pair of beautiful brown eyes and black hair color. She used to wear 8.5 (U)S shoe size and 6 (US) dress sizes. Further, she has a height of 5 feet 6 inches and she weighs around 54 Kg. Overall, she has a fit and healthy body.
Did You Know?
- She is the co-founder and the editor of Indian-based music magazine Rave.
- She hosted shows on FM Radio One 94.3.
- She achieved stardom status after she appeared in the dare reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi in 2014.
- During the initial days of her career, she did many modeling gigs and worked as a runway model.