Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:19 am
Facts About Thomas Horn
|Celebrated Name||Thomas Horn|
|Birth Name||Thomas Horn|
|Place Of Birth||San Francesco|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Eye Color||Pale Green|
|Hair Color||Light Brown-Black|
Thomas Horn is an American actor who is famous for his role as Oskar Schell in the American drama film "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" in 2011. For his role in the film, he was awarded Best Young Actor at the seventeenth annual Critics Choice awards.
Horn is also well-renowned for winning on "Jeopardy!", during Kids Week, earning $31,800 after wagering $12,000 during the final Jeopardy in 2010. In addition, he has appeared in the 2013 movie "Space Warriors". and has been an assistant director of the short films - "Prickly Business" (2016) and "A financial Engagement" (2018). The actor is nicknamed Tommy.
Who are Thomas Horn's parents?
The 26-year-old, Thomas Horn took birth in the year 1997 as the eldest son of his physician parents. His mother is a pediatric oncologist and his father is an eye surgeon. He was born and raised in San Francisco with his younger brother, Phillip. He belongs to a mixed ethnical background as his mother is Croatian-born, and his father is of German descent. Whereas Thomas holds American citizenship being born in the USA.
Horn, in the sixth grade, entered the National Geographic Geography Bee where he finished third and was also placed in the top four. His early acting experience was as the old Grasshopper in a school production of "James and the Giant Peach". He completed his higher school education and college degree from reputed university.
Thomas Horn's acting career
- Thomas Horn, at age 13, won on "Jeopardy!" during Kids Week with an earning of 31,000 after wagering 12,000 during Final Jeopardy. Producer Scott Rudin was among those viewers impressed by Horn, subsequently offering him an audition for the role of Oskar Schell in Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
- His acting career started when he was cast in the feature film "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" which was based on the 2005 novel by Jonathan S. Foer. He was selected from over three thousand boys for the role of Oskar Schell in "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close". His performance in the movie was praised by critics "for its sensitivity and emotional depth". This drama received a limited release on December 25, 2011, and was widely released on January 20, 2012.
- After then, he appeared in the 2013 movie "Space Warriors". Likewise, he is an assistant director of the short film "Prickly Business" (2016) and "A financial Engagement". (2018).
Is Thomas Horn Dating Someone?
Thomas Horn seems to be an unmarried man and he is not dating anyone right now. There is no news or rumors regarding him on the internet. He has not been spotted with any lady till now. His past dating history is also clean. He is focused on his career rather than being in a relationship. He is enjoying his single life a lot. He is currently residing in the San Francisco Bay area.
What is Thomas Horn's net worth in 2023?
Thomas Horn is a well-appreciated actor whose role in the series "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" rose him upward in the entertainment industry. The net worth of this talented actor is believed to have in around $1 million as of 2023 whereas the site, idolnetworth.com, has stated the net worth of Thomas Horn to be $4 million. However, the actor is satisfied with his earnings and he is living a modest lifestyle from the money he is making right now. His main source of wealth comes from his appearances in films and TV series.
Trivias About Thomas Horn You Need To Know.
- Thomas was discovered by producer Scott Rudin after winning $31,800 in a Kids Week episode of the long-running game show "Jeopardy!"
- He came in third place at the National Geographic Geography Bee as a sixth grader.
- He has a younger brother named Philip Horn.
- He played the of Oskar Schell in the Oscar-nominated film "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close."
- His dad is an eye surgeon and his mum works as a pediatric oncologist.