Facts About Tilly Ramsay
|21 Years Old
|Matilda Elizabeth Ramsay
|Place Of Birth
|Source of Wealth
|Television presenter, chef, and social media influencer career.
|$1 million to $5 million
|5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
|58 kg or 128 lbs
|Wikipedia Instagram Twitter
Matilda Elizabeth Ramsay, professionally known as Tilly Ramsay is an English television presenter, chef, and social media influencer. She is well recognized for presenting the BBC cooking show "Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch" on CBBC alongside her family. Watching her father do what he does best, she wanted to follow in his footsteps from an early age. She also presented a National Television Award in 2014 and appeared in an episode of her father's show "MasterChef Junior". Tilly will compete in the nineteenth series of "Strictly Come Dancing" in September 2021. Moreover, she announced in March 2015 that she had written her first cookery book, "Matilda & The Ramsay Bunch: Tilly's Kitchen Takeover" (2017) based on the CBBC show of the same name. The book was released on 4th May 2017.
Gordon Ramsay responds to Tilly being announced for Strictly Come Dancing
Tilly has gone to compete in the nineteenth series of "Strictly Come Dancing". The chef and TV presenter was revealed as the show's ninth contestant on Wednesday's (11th August) "This Morning" and got a surprise from her famous dad and mum Tana following the announcement. Speaking in a video message, Gordon said: "Hey Tils, it's your dad, TikTok coach, dance extraordinaire. Wishing you all the very best, we're proud of you girl. Love you!"
Tana then joked to her husband Gordon: "She's leaving you far behind in the dance stakes, thank goodness it's her instead of you. Tilly, you're incredibly brave. I'm terrified but so excited for you. Good luck." "And don't date those dancers!" Gordon quipped before Tana asked: "Can you stop?" Tilly was then asked by hosts Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford whether her dad would ever take part in Strictly himself, the star admitting: "I think he does, but I think he'd be too scared to. Trust me when I say he's not the best dancer. Sorry, dad!"
- Being an English television presenter, chef, and social media influencer.
- For presenting the BBC cooking show "Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch".
What is Tilly Ramsay Real Name?
Tilly Ramsay took birth on 8th November 2001 with the real name of Matilda Elizabeth Ramsay in London, England. She is of British nationality and she belongs to British-white ethnicity. Similarly, her religion is Christian and her race is white. Ramsay has celebrated her 19th birthday as of 2020 and she will be celebrating her 20th birthday in the November of 2021. As per her birth date, her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
Her father, Gordon Ramsay is a chef, restaurateur, writer, television personality, food critic whereas her mother, Tana Ramsay is a cookbook author and television presenter. She has four siblings named Megan Ramsay (Older Sister), Holly Ramsay (Older Sister), Jack Ramsay (Older Brother), and Oscar Ramsay (Younger Brother).
What does Tilly Ramsay do for a living?
- Tilly Ramsay jumps off her career starring on television in 2005 in her father's show "The F Word" on Channel 4 after which she began presenting "Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch" on CBBC.
- She then made several appearances on her father's TV shows "MasterChef Junior" and "Hell's Kitchen" from 2010 to 2015.
- Later it was announced in 2015 that Tilly would get her own cooking and entertainment show on CBBC as the first series of "Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch" was aired on 14th April 2015, with the second series airing 6th May 2016 and the third and current series airing on 5th May 2017.
- In June 2017, it was announced that her CBBC show "Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch" had been renewed for a fourth series to air in 2018. The fourth series began on 24th April 2018.
- As well, she was seen on the ITV show "This Morning" in a regular cooking segment titled "Big Chef Little Chef" from September 2018.
- She made an appearance on Season 18 of "Hell's Kitchen" as a special guest in the eighth episode whereas she has also lent her voice to the All3Media-owned company One Potato Two Potato.
- Ramsay will compete in the nineteenth series of "Strictly Come Dancing" in September 2021 as well as she will be seen as a contestant in "Celebrity MasterChef Australia".
Who is Tilly Ramsay Boyfriend?
Tilly Ramsay is an unmarried lady. She is in a romantic relationship with her handsome boyfriend Seth Mack. They are having a blissful life sharing lots of love with each other and they are very less likely to get separated. It seems that she is comfortable keeping her personal life open towards the public. Furthermore, talking about her sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Tilly Ramsay Net Worth?
Tilly Ramsay is a versatile lady who has a net worth of between $1 million to $5 million as of 2021. She also earns a fine amount of salary which is also in thousands of dollars per year. She has reached great heights in her career already and she still has a lot more to do. Tilly has not done any endorsement work yet. In addition, her major source of income is from her television presenter, chef, and social media influencer career.
What is the Height of Tilly Ramsay?
Tilly Ramsay has got a standard height of 5 ft 10 in or 178 cm and a convincing appearance. She had the perfect body combined with good looks. Her body weighs around 58 kg or 128 lbs with a slim body build. Tilly has good-looking blonde hair and dark brown eyes color.
Trivias About Tilly Ramsay You Need To Know.
- Tilly has been interested in cooking ever since she was a child.
- Watching her father do what he does best, she wanted to follow in his footsteps from an early age.
- She presented a National Television Award in 2014.
- Her older siblings Holly and Jack are fraternal twins.
- Matilda Ramsay has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 926k followers on Instagram.