Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:16 am
Facts About Tim Mynett
|Celebrated Name||Tim Mynett|
|Nick Name||Tim Mynett|
|Birth Name||Tim Mynett|
|Profession||Political Consultant , Businessman|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|University||State University of New York|
|Education||Political Science Degree|
|Wife||Ilhan Omar, Beth Jordan (Divorced)|
|Married Date||March 2020|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft)|
|Weight||181 lbs (82 kg)|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Tim Mynett is an American businessman and a political consultant. He is a partner at a consulting firm, eStreet Group. He gained widespread attention after he was introduced as the new partner of politician Ilhan Omar. She is currently serving as the US Rep for Minnesota's 5th congressional district. The couple got married in March 2020, Omar announced her marriage to Mynett.
What is Tim Mynett Famous For?
- Husband of Ilhan Omar.
Where was Tim Mynett Born?
Tim Mynett was born in 1981. His birth place is in Albany, New York in the United States. He holds an American nationality. Information about his parents and siblings is not available. He was away from the limelight until linked with US Rep Omar. Thus, there is no information available regarding his early life.
Regarding his educational background, he has a degree in political science, obtained from the State University of New York at Albany in 2003.
Tim Mynett Career Timeline
- Following his graduation, he started working as a Foundation Manager at the Alliance for Justice in March 2004.
- He worked there until February 2008. He then joined the Ashmead Group as an Associate in February 2008.
- He left The Ashmead Group to join New Partners in October 2009, where he worked as a Senior Director.
- He left New Partners in January 2014.
- He joined a consulting firm, E Street group in February 2014.
- He worked there as a Principal for just under five years.
- He is now a partner at E Street Group. He has been a partner at the firm since July 2018.
- Mynett has worked as a political aide and strategist for many politicians on different campaigns. Omar was one of them.
- It is reported that Omar's campaign paid E Street Group (Mynett's consulting group) over $230,000 since 2018.
Who is Tim Mynett Married to?
Tim Mynett is a married man. He is married to Ilhan Omar. The couple tied a knot to each other in March 2020. She announced her marriage via her Instgram@ilhanmn. Mynett was previously married to Beth Jordan Mynett. They got married in 2012. They later divorced in 2019. Beth accused Tim of having a romantic affair with Omar while they were still married. She also alleged Tim ended their marriage for Omar. Mynett has a son with Beth.
Omar was also married thrice before marrying Mynett. She married Ahmed Abdisalan Hirsi twice and Ahmed Nur Said Elmi once. Omar has 3 children from her previous marriages.
How Tall is Tim Mynett?
Tim Mynett stands at a height of 1.83 m i.e. 6 feet tall. He has a body weight of 181 lbs i.e. 82 kg. He has an athletic body build. He wears shoes of size 10(US). He has blue eyes and his hair color is brown.
What is Tim Mynett Net Worth?
Mynett earns from his consulting group, E Street Group, where he is a partner. He has earned as a political aide and strategist on different campaigns by politicians. His net worth is estimated at $2 million.