Last updated on April 3rd, 2022 at 04:20 pm
Facts About Tina Dabi
|29 Years Old
|Government Official , Former Police Officer
|Place Of Birth
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|Famous as an Indian IAS officer
|Best Known For
|Known for being the current Joint Secretary of Finance department of Rajasthan, India
|Carmel Convent Sr. Secondary School
|Convent of Jesus and Mary
|College / University
|Lady Shri Ram College of Women, Delhi University
|B.A Hons-Political Science
Tina Dabi is an Indian IAS officer who is best known for being the current Joint Secretary of the Finance department of Rajasthan, India which she joined in November 2020. Tina also became the first-ever Scheduled Caste(SC) woman to achieve 1st rank in the IAS exam after she topped the 2015 UPSC examination, the Civil Services Examination.
She also served as the Vice-Speaker of the Youth Parliament in 2012. Besides, she is active on the social media platform with around 1.4 million followers on her verified Instagram account: @dabi_tina and has around 360k followers on her verified Twitter account: @debi_tina
What is Tina Dabi famous for?
- Famous as an Indian IAS officer
- Known for being the current Joint Secretary of Finance department of Rajasthan, India
Where was Tina Dabi born?
Tina Dabi was born on November 9, 1993, in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Her birth name is Tina Dabi. She holds Indian nationality. Her ethnicity is mixed while Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
Tina was born as the daughter of Jaswant Dabi(father) and Himani Dabi(mother). Her father is an Indian Telecom Service officer while her mother is a former Indian Engineering Services(IES) officer. She has a younger sister, Ria Dabi who also secured 15th rank in the 2020 civil services examination.
She was raised in her hometown, Bhopal with her sister. She did her schooling at Carmel Convent Sr. Secondary School. She then completed her high school education at the Convent of Jesus and Mary. Later, she attended Lady Shri Ram College of Women, Delhi University, and got graduated with a B.A Hons-Political Science in 2014.
Tina Dabi's Career Highlights: IAS Officer
- Tina Dabi is an IAS officer who currently serving as Joint Secretary of the Finance department of Rajasthan, India since November 2020.
- After her graduation in 2014, she started preparing for UPSC Civil Services Examination by joining institutions like "Rau's IAS Academy", "KSG-Khan Studying Group", "Vajiram & Ravi coaching institute", and "Vision IAS coaching".
- With her intense hard work, she created history by becoming the first-ever Scheduled Caste(SC) woman to achieve 1st rank in the IAS exam after she topped the 2015 UPSC examination, the Civil Services Examination. The civil services examination is considered one of the toughest and most prestigious exams in India.
- In 2016, she passed the IAS exam with 52.49 percentage impressions in her first attempt.
- Also, she is a prolific debater and also served as the Vice-Speaker of the Youth Parliament in 2012
- She also won the prestigious President's Gold Medal for her two-year training program at the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration on June 29, 2018.
- Tina aims to become a Cabinet Secretary to the Government of India.
Who is Tina Dabi's fiance?
Tina Dabi is currently engaged to her fiance, Pradeep Gawande. Pradeep is a 2013-batch IAS officer who currently works as a Director in Archeology & Museums, Rajasthan. The couple got engaged on March 29, 2022, and are expected to marry in Jaipur on April 22. Previously, Tina was married to Athar Amir Khan. Amir is also an IAS officer who secured 2nd rank in the 2015 UPSC examination, the Civil Services Examination, just behind Tina. The couple first met in 2015 and soon started dating each other. The couple tied the knot on March 20, 2018, in Jaipur. However, due to some issues, the couple called off their marriage and got divorced on August 11, 2021, in the Jaipur Family Court. The couple had no children.
How much is Tina Dabi worth?
Tina Dabi has earned a good amount of money from her profession as an IAS officer. She has been serving as Joint Secretary of the Finance Department of Rajasthan, India since November 2020. Including all of her earnings, Tina has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million as of 2022. She is currently living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings.
How tall is Tina Dabi?
Tina Dabi is a beautiful woman with a well-maintained athletic body physique in her late 20s. She has a fair complexion with black hair and a pair of black eyes. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 4inches(1.63m) and has an average body weight of 55kg(121 lbs). Her body measurement is 34-28-34 inches. Her bra cup size is 34B.
Trivias About Tina Dabi You Need To Know.
- Tina Dabi is the first-ever Scheduled Caste(SC) woman to achieve 1st rank in the IAS exam after she topped the 2015 UPSC examination, the Civil Services Examination.
- She has a younger sister, Ria.
- She is married and divorced.
- She also served as the Vice-Speaker of the Youth Parliament in 2012.