Tom Brooks - Bio, Net Worth, Job, Songs, Albums, TV Shows, 90 Day Fiance, Replaced Jesse Meester, Darcey Silva, Partner, Brothers, Age, Facts, Wiki
Tom Brooks is an American music producer, arranger, engineer, and conductor. He is keyboardist/Music Director for the progressive rock band ‘The Alan Parsons Project’ and is the founding producer of Integrity Music and the Hosanna Music series distributed by Sony. For his production work, Brooks has been awarded 6 Platinum Albums, 12 Gold Albums, a Grammy Award, and a GMA Dove Award. He is Music Professor at Hope International University and the Center for Commercial Music at California Baptist University. His "Language of Music" book is published by Hal Leonard Publishing.
Where is Tom Brooks born?
Recalling his early life, Tom Brooks born in St. Louis, Missouri, the United States as James Thomas Brooks. He is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity.
There is not any sort of information about his childhood and parents on the online site. Regarding his education, he is a student of the University of Missouri where he studying piano.
When did Tom Brooks pursue his music career?
- While in University, He involved symphony players in live rock events and pop studio recording sessions. He directed two Broadway shows, performed at local rock venues, produced a series of children's albums titled "Super Gang!", and continued to write and produce music for advertising and corporate clients Anheuser-Busch, McDonald's, among others.
- He also began to record and produce live music in area churches New Covenant Fellowship and Grace World Outreach Center where he worked with artists Kent Henry, Ron Tucker, Don Moen, Charlie & Jill LeBlanc, Jeff Hamlin, Carl & Leann Albrecht, and others who would later become key figures in his work.
- In 1983 Tom produced two seminal Praise & Worship albums, Behold His Majesty and Glory to the Lamb, the first recordings of their kind to capture live symphony orchestra and a rock rhythm section with live Worship.
- In 1989 Tom produced The Lord Reigns at the YWAM base in Kona Hawaii featuring Bob Fitts as well as his third album with Don Moen, Bless the Lord and Experience REST.
- In 1997, Brooks received the GMA Dove Award for "Best Praise & Worship Album" as the producer of Welcome Home featuring Ron Kenoly. In 2000, Tom produced the title track of O Poder do Teu Amor, from the Brazilian singer Aline Barros.
- In 2009 Tom performed for a crowd of 750,000 people at ‘The Experience’ event in Lagos, Nigeria along with Grammy winner Kirk Franklin, Ron Kenoly, Bebe & Cece Winans, Don Moen, Israel Houghton, Donnie McClurkin, and other international artists. He also produced a live concert DVD of the event.
- In 2011 The Language of Music, Brooks’ contemporary music theory textbook was published by Hal Leonard Publishing. In 2012, Brooks joined six-time Grammy winner Aline Barros in Brasil to perform on her live concert DVD, 20 Años featuring Michael W. Smith and Abraham Laboriel.
- In 2013, Brooks performed with the Medellín Philharmonic Orchestra and Alan Parsons at Parque Pies Descalzos in Medellín, Colombia. The live concert DVD was released in 2016 titled, The Alan Parsons Symphonic Project.
- In 2016, Brooks received the Latin Grammy Award for "Best Christian Album" as the producer of Marcos Vidal - 25 Años. In 2017, Brooks conducted the orchestra and choir at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards ceremony in Los Angeles, performing with three-time Grammy winner Chance the Rapper, Kirk Franklin, and 40 other artists. His arrangement of Chris Tomlin’s How Great is Our God was broadcast worldwide on the CBS television network.
- In 2018, Brooks performed with David Foster, Steve Vai, Katharine McPhee, Alan Parsons, and Sisterhood, along with with Katy Perry, Kenny Loggins, Wilson Phillips, and Richard Marx at the "Kick Ash Bash"; a fund-raising concert event to assist victims of the Santa Barbara/Montecito fire and mudslide disaster
- In 2019, Brooks conducted the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra at the Mann Auditorium in Tel Aviv debuting his Prog-Rock arrangement of The Sorcerer's Apprentice. The piece features Alan Parsons, Steve Hackett, Jake Shimabukuro, Vinnie Colaiuta, Nathan East, and Jeff Kollman.
- Brooks has produced 169 albums, 16 concert DVDs, 38 music training videos, and multiple choral and orchestral arrangements. He travels internationally as a keyboardist, seminar clinician, and orchestra conductor.
- Besides all these, He is a university professor and is Chief Engineer/owner of Master Recording Studios in Southern California.
Is Tom Brooks married or not?
There is no single information available regarding his affairs and relationship on online sites yet. That means, he likes to make his profile in low. At present, we have no information regarding his personal life. In the case of an update. we will let you know.
How much net worth does Tom Brooks own?
Tom hasn’t disclosed his annual income and his net value. It is expected that his earnings to be in millions of dollars per year. As he is one of the top stars of the music industry, we estimated his net worth to be millions or more. As he loves keeping her information to himself, it is in under the review.
How tall is Tom Brooks?
Observing his body statistics, Brooks has a decent height and weight. Being a star in the music industry, he looks smart and has good health as well. At present, we have no information regarding his body measurements. In the case of an update, we will let you know.