Facts About Tom Hughes
|38 Years Old
|Place Of Birth
|Chester, Cheshire, England
|6 feet 1 Inch
|$55 Thousand (Annually)
|Source of Wealth
|Unmarried - In a Relationship
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Tom Hughes is an English actor, musician, and model. He is most known for his role as Prince Albert in the ITV drama Victoria and as Joe Lambe, the lead role in the 2014 BBC Cold War drama The Game. Hughes has also portrayed Michael Rogers in Agatha Christie's Marple, Jonty Millingden in the ITV drama Trinity, Chaz Jankel in Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll, Bruce Pearson in Cemetery Junction, and Nick Slade in the BBC legal drama Silk. Further, He is the former guitarist of indie band Quaintways. To know more about the multi-skilled actor, keep reading below.
Who are the parents of Tom Hughes?
Recalling his early life, Tom Hughes was born in Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom. His birth sign is Aries. His father’s name is Sue Hughes and his mother’s name is Roy Hughes. His mother is a musician. He holds British citizenship and his ethnicity is English.
Regarding his education, He has done his schooling from his local high school and then he studied the Liverpool Everyman Youth Theatre group. Hughes completed his graduation from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art with a Bachelor of Arts in acting in 2008. He used to work for the indie band ‘Wuaintways’ and used to play guitar there.
When did Tom Hughes begin to start acting?
- Talking about his acting career, Tom debuted his acting career from the series ‘Casualty1909’ in 2009. He played the role in Ian Dury biopic ‘Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll’ by the following year. Moreover, he along with his father was a part of the band, Safehouse.
- He also portrayed his role in the comedy movie ‘About Time’ in 2012. He has been playing the role of Prince Alberta alongside Peter Bowles, Catherine Flemming and Daniela Holtz in highly rated TV series ‘Victoria’.
- His other noticeable films include ‘Page Eight’ in 2011, ‘Stay with Me’ in 2013, ‘I am Soldier’ in 2014, ‘Dare to be Wild’ in 2015, ‘Corto Maltese’ in 2019, etc.
- On August 2, 2019, it was announced that Hughes would play the role of Christopher Marlowe in the second series of the Sky series A Discovery of Witches.
- Additionally, he was nominated for BIFA Award for Most Promising Newcomer after he played in “Sweet Nothings”.
- Besides these, he involved in modeling and singing as well.
Is Tom Hughes married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Tom Hughes is still unmarried and has been dating actress Jenna Coleman since 2016. They first met while filming “Dancing on the Edge” in 2013. They were together in the second series of ITV costume drama “Victoria”.
Previously, he dated Ophelia Lovibond but their relationship did not run smoothly and they got separated. The rumor of their engagement sparked after the actress was seen with a sparkling ring on her ring finger during the screening of Victoria. She was, however, later seen without her engagement ring in London with her beau.
How much net worth does Tom Hughes own?
From his acting career. Tom Hughes has earned a decent income as an actor in the field of the film industry. As per online sites, He has a net worth of around $0.5 million as of now. However, his salary is somewhere around $55 Thousand annually. Further, his other profession like model and singer adds up his fortune as well.
How tall is Tom Hughes?
Observing his body statistics, Tom stands a height of 6 feet 1 inch and his eyes are blue in color and his hair is dark brown. Other information about his body measurement is unavailable and it is under review.
Trivias About Tom Hughes You Need To Know.
- Was considered one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon Magazine's Young Hollywood Issue.
- Tom played in the band Safehouse, along with his father Roy.