Last updated on June 25th, 2023 at 04:18 am
Facts About Tom Sizemore
|Celebrated Name||Tom Sizemore|
|Age||61 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Tim, Tommy|
|Birth Name||Thomas Edward Sizemore|
|Place Of Birth||Detroit, Michigan|
|Father||Thomas Edward Sizemore, Sr.|
|Brothers||Paul Sizemore, Charlie Sizemore, and Aaron Sizemore|
|University||Wayne State University and Temple University|
|Marital Status||Married and Divorce|
|Wife||Meave Quinlan (Ex)|
|Children||Jayden and Jagger|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5 ft 10¼ in or 178.5 cm|
|Weight||82 kg or 181 lbs|
|Links||Twitter Instagram Wikipedia|
Tom Sizemore is an American actor, producer, and voiceover artist. He is famous for his roles in films and shows as Technical Sergeant Mike Horvath in "Saving Private Ryan", Vet – Villa Dulce in "Born on the Fourth of July", Sly Delvecchio in "Passenger 57", Milo Peck in "Heart and Souls", Chance Wilder in "Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man", Bat Masterson in "Wyatt Earp", Colonel Danny McKnight in "Black Hawk Down", Sgt. Earl Sistern in "Pearl Harbor", Lieutenant Sam Cole in "Robbery Homicide Division", FBI Agent Bill Sullivan in "Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House", DEA Agent Sam Mathews in "El Cartel de los Sapos", Dr. Quinn Burchenal in "Red Planet", Detective Jack Scagnetti in "Natural Born Killers", Captain Vince Fryer in "Hawaii Five-0", and Anthony Sinclair in "Twin Peaks". Tom was married to Maeve Quinlan previously from 1995 to 1999 and he is a father to two children, Jayden and Jagger, with his ex-partner, Janelle McIntire.
As a voiceover artist, Tom voiced Sonny Forelli in the video game "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City." He made his film debut as Dallas in the year 1989 whereas he made his TV series debut as Paul Slocum in "Gideon Oliver" in the same year. For his role in the 1998 epic war film "Saving Private Ryan", he was nominated for a Golden Satellite Award for "Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture – Drama". Recently, in 2022, he won Vegas Movie Awards for his work in "Amber Road" in 2022. In February 2023, Tom suffered a brain aneurysm at his home at around 2 a.m. and fell unconscious. He was later hospitalized and was in intensive care.
Where did Tom Sizemore grow up?
Tom Sizemore was born on November 29, 1961, and he grew up in Detroit, Michigan, United States. Thomas Edward Sizemore, Jr. is his birth name which was given to him by his parents. He is the son of his father, Thomas Edward Sizemore, Sr., and his mother, Judith. His dad was a lawyer and philosophy professor while his mum was a member of the city of Detroit ombudsman staff. He grew up with his three siblings. His brothers are Paul Sizemore, Charlie Sizemore, and Aaron Sizemore. Tom Sizemore is American when it comes to his nationality while he is multiracial by ethnicity as he is of English, German, Scottish, French, African-American, Native American (Cherokee or Creek), and Welsh descent. He stated that his maternal grandfather was of French and Native American ancestry. His present age is 61 as of 2022. He was raised Roman Catholic.
Sizemore attended Wayne State University and Temple University.
Tom Sizemore's acting career
- Tom Sizemore initially appeared in the film "Born on the Fourth of July" in 1989 which was then followed by Lock Up (1989), Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991), Point Break (1991), True Romance (1993), Love Is Like That (1993), Heart and Souls (1993), Wyatt Earp (1994), Natural Born Killers (1994) and Strange Days (1995).
- Next, he came to fame with the role of Michael Cheritto in the heist film Heat (1995). His first significant leading role was Vincent D'Agosta in The Relic (1997). He then had a recurring role in the television series China Beach (1988–1991).
- He continued to play leading and character parts in many films including Devil in a Blue Dress (1995), Bringing Out the Dead (1999), and Witness Protection (1999). Saving Private Ryan (1998) has proven to be his most commercially successful project to date.
- During his 2000s, he starred in the films Pearl Harbor (2001), Black Hawk Down (2001), Ticker (2001), Robbery Homicide Division (2001), Paparazzi (2004), Swindle (2006), The Genius Club (2006), Splinter (2007), Shooting Sizemore (2007), Oranges (2007), Red (2008), American Son (2008), The Last Lullaby (2008), The Flyboys (2008), Stiletto (2008), and Toxic (2008). Moreover, he appeared in five episodes of the television series "Crash" (2008–2009), and also he appeared in the comedy film "Super Capers" in 2009.
- Then, he starred in the horror film Murder 101 (2014) and co-starred in the comedy-drama film Chlorine (2013). He also has an appearance as a trucker in an episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
- He was then cast as a series regular in the USA Network action program "Shooter" (2016). His fame rose with his role in the thriller "Calico Skies" in 2016. After a year, he starred as insurance agent Anthony Sinclair in David Lynch's revival miniseries "Twin Peaks", as well as he portrayed FBI Agent Bill Sullivan in the drama film "Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House."
- Sizemore appeared in "C.L.E.A.N." in 2020 followed by The Electric Man in 2021, and The Legend of Jack and Diane in 2022. In 2022, he was the lead star of the comedy series "Barbee Rehab".
- His recent appearance in 2023 includes "The Getter", "Breakout", and "Made Vicious".
Awards and Achievements
- New York International Independent Film & Video Festival in 2008 for his role in "Good God Bad Dog"
- Action on Film International Film Festival for his role in "Through the Eye" in 2011
- Independent Filmmakers Showcase IFS Film Festival for his role in "The Age of Reason" in 2014
- International Filmmaker Festival of World Cinema in 2016 for his role in "Bad Frank"
- World Music & Independent Film Festival for his role in "Bad Frank" in 2017
- Vegas Movie Awards for his role in C.L.E.A.N. in 2021
- Vegas Movie Awards for his role in "The Electric Man" in 2021
- IndieFEST Film Awards in 2021 for his role in "The Electric Man"
- Accolade Competition in 2022 for his role in "The Electric Man"
- Vegas Movie Awards for his role in "Project Skyquake" in 2022
- Accolade Competition for his role in "Amber Road" in 2022
- Vegas Movie Awards for his role in "Amber Road" in 2022
- Hollywood Blood Horror Festival for his role in "Amber Road" in 2022
- Hollywood Blood Horror Festival for his role in "Amber Road" in 2022
Who is Tom Sizemore married to?
Tom Sizemore is single at the moment but he was previously married to Maeve Quinlan. Tom is enjoying his single life happily without any disturbances. In 2006, he hooked up with Maxine Entwistle. After that, he has not been seen having affairs with anyone. He is straight when it comes to his sexuality.
Previously, Tom Sizemore had an affair with English actress, businesswoman, and model, Elizabeth Hurley in 1992. He then started going out with actress and singer, Juliette Lewis in May 1993. Tom and Juliette separated within a couple of months. In September 1995, Tom dated actress and former professional tennis player Maeve Quinlan. Soon they got married in 1996. Sadly, they divorced in 1999 because of issues associated with his drug problems. He was romantically involved with Heidi Fleiss, a former madam, between December 2000 and January 2002. It was rumored that he dated a media personality, businesswoman, socialite, model, singer, actress, and DJ Paris Hilton in March 2002. However, Hilton has denied these claims. He dated Janelle McIntire from 2003 to 2006 and they parent twin sons Jayden and Jagger (b. July 2005). In 2004, he hooked up with Lanny Barbie and then Jersey Jaxin in 2005.
How much is Tom Sizemore's net worth?
Tom Sizemore is a well-known actor who has starred in numerous movies and TV series including Born on the Fourth of July, Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man, Passenger 57, True Romance, Natural Born Killers, Strange Days, Heat, Saving Private Ryan, Red Planet, Black Hawk Down, Pearl Harbor, and more. His main source of wealth comes from the entertainment industry as well as he is making a good fortune from endorsement deals and others.
Tom Sizemore has an estimated net worth of $3 million as of 2023. He owes his fortune to smart stock investments, substantial property holdings, and lucrative endorsement deals with CoverGirl cosmetics. He also owns several restaurants (the “Fat Sizemore Burger” chain) in Washington, a Football Team (the “Detroit Angels”), has launched his own brand of Vodka (Pure Wondersizemore - US), and is tackling the juniors market with a top-selling perfume (With Love from Tom) and a fashion line called “Tom Sizemore Seduction”. He also does have branded cars and big bungalow. He lives a lavish lifestyle right now.
How tall is Tom Sizemore?
Actor, Tom Sizemore is a handsome hunk with attractive blue eyes while his hair color is dark brown. He has a deep-set eye. His acting skills in the showbiz industry have attracted a lot of viewers towards him.
Tom Sizemore stands at the perfect height of 5 ft 10¼ in or 178.5 cm while his body weight consists of 82 kg or 181 lbs. He has got an average bodytype with a charming appearance. On February 18, 2023, he suffered a brain aneurysm at his Los Angeles home and was hospitalized in critical condition.
Tom Sizemore is in critical condition after suffering a brain aneurysm
Tom Sizemore, the "Saving Private Ryan" actor, is hospitalized in intensive care after suffering a brain aneurysm, his spokesperson told. His manager, Charles Lago, tells Tom was hanging out at his LA home around 2 AM Saturday when he suffered a brain aneurysm and collapsed into unconsciousness. Lago says someone found Tom and quickly called 911. EMS units responded and took him to a local hospital, where he was listed in critical condition in the intensive care unit. Tom is in critical condition and is in a "wait and see situation," said the spokesperson, Charles Lago. "His family is aware and waiting for updates." Lago said. "There is no further update at this time." He has long struggled with drug addiction and had a litany of legal issues during his career.
Trivias About Tom Sizemore You Need To Know.
- Tom has been trained in Jiu-Jitsu and weightlifting.
- He is multiracial by ethnicity.
- His dad was a lawyer and philosophy professor while him mum was a member of the city of Detroit ombudsman staff.
- He made his film debut as Dallas in 1989.
- His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.