Miss World 2019, Toni-Ann Singh - Bio, Miss Jamaica, Age, Facts, Wiki, Nationality, Height, Family, Parents, Net Worth, Career, Personal Life, Title
Toni-Ann Singh was crowned as the winner of the 69th edition of the Miss World pageant, Miss World 2019 on 14th December 2019 at the ExCeL London in London, United Kingdom. She also becomes the fourth from the land of Jamaica to flaunt the Miss World crown and take the crown to the island country. On the decisive night of Miss World, the Miss World 2018 Vanessa Ponce of Mexico crowned Toni-Ann, the successor after she succeeded over the first runner-up Ophély Mézino of France and second runner-up Suman Rao of India. Let's know more about her and her achievements through this article.
What is Toni-Ann Singh famous for?
- A Jamaican-American beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss World 2019 & Miss Jamaica World 2019.
- The fourth woman from Jamaica to win Miss World.
Who are Toni Ann Singh's parents?
Recalling her early life, Toni was born in Morant Bay, Jamaica in the year 1996 to the Jamaican parents. Later, she immigrated with her parents to the United States at age nine, settling in Florida. She is Jamaican-American by nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity as her parent's decent differ.
Her mother's name is Jahrine Bailey-Singh who is African-Caribbean descent and her father is Bradshaw Singh who is Indo-Caribbean descent. She has not revealed much about her siblings yet. Further, she is Christian by nationality. She told The Gleaner that music was a big part of her life as a child, and she was classically trained from the time she arrived in the U.S.
Where is Toni-Ann Singh go for education?
For education, Toni went to Florida State University. There, she learned and earned a degree in psychology and women’s studies. In her college days, she has even worked for the Caribbean students as the president.
How Toni-Ann Singh become a Miss World 2019?
- Moving towards her career, Toni has worked as the President of the Caribbean Students Association on campus. The first beauty pageant in which she participated was for Florida Caribbean Association in 2005.
- Later, she participated in the 58th Miss Jamaica contest in 2019. Surprisingly, she won the contest and was crowned as Miss Jamaica 2019 on 21st September 2019 by Miss World Jamaica 2018, Kadijah Robinson.
- After that, she left for London in November 2019 to participate in the Miss World pre-pageant activities. She placed in the top 40 of the Top Model competition and won the talent competition which granted her direct entry into the top 40 semifinals.
- The finals night was held on December 14th at ExCeL London where she advanced from the top 40 to the top 12, and ultimately to the top five. She has then crowned the winner, besting first runner-up Ophély Mézino of France and second runner-up Suman Rao of India.
- With her win, she became the fourth contestant of Jamaican descent to win the Miss World title 2019, held in London. The other three who won the title are Carol Joan Crawford (1962), Cindy Breakspear (1976), and Lisa Hanna (1993).
- Apart from winning the title, she also won the talent Challenge, Best Personality and Most Photogenic awards in the contest.
Is Toni-Ann Singh married or not?
Reflecting on her personal life, Toni is yet to married. Currently, there is no evidence found that shows she was dating someone. Likewise, her Instagram suggests that the model is still single.
However, she did upload a picture with a man named Adam Powell, with a caption reading in 2017; “This guy is rare, y’all. Never once left me hanging. You’ll understand why the hate-filled don’t matter when you surround yourself with people like him”
Regardless, she has not confirmed who the man is, and she has not uploaded a picture ever since.
How much net worth does Toni-Ann Singh?
Being a model and Miss World 2019, Toni earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the fashion industry. Based on online reports, Her annual salary, sponsored beauty products, and her brand endorsement offer make her current worth is $2 million. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Toni-Ann Singh?
Observing her body physics, Toni stands a height of 5 feet 5 inches and weighs around 56 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and black hair color. Further, her sexy curves measure 33-26-34 inches.
Trivias About Toni-Ann Singh You Need To Know.
- She was a winner of Miss World 2019 & Miss Jamaican World 2019.
- In her college days, she has even worked for the Caribbean students as the president.