Toni Breidinger - Bio, Net Worth, Boyfriend, Age, Family, Height, Wiki
Toni Breidinger is an American professional stock car racing driver and Victoria's Secret Model who is famous for competing full-time for Venturini Motorsports in the ARCA Menards Series, driving the No. 25 Toyota Camry. She is the first NASCAR driver to be sponsored by a beauty brand. She was the female driver with the most wins in United States Auto Club (USAC) history with 19. She earned fame competing in the CARS Super Late Model Tour. She finished as a W Series top 50 finalists in 2019. She signed with GMS Racing in March 2019. She is the first female Arab driver in NASCAR. Following her NASCAR debut at Daytona International Speedway, she appeared on Ellen and The Today Show, as well as in print in the New York Post, GQ, Marie Claire Arabia, People, and CNN. She began racing go-karts at age 9.
Toni Breidinger Known For
- Toni Breidinger is a professional stock car racing driver.
- Known for competing full-time for Venturini Motorsports in the ARCA Menards Series, driving the No. 25 Toyota Camry.
What Nationality is Toni Breidinger?
Toni Breidinger took birth on 14th July 1999 in Hillsborough, California, the USA. Her present age is 23 as of 2022. She holds Arab-American nationality and her ethnicity is Mixed as she has Lebanese and German descent. She was raised by her father, Charles Breidinger, and her mother. She has a twin sister named Annie who is also a racing driver and has competed in go-karts and USAC along with Toni. She has also done some modeling. Her zodiac sign is Cancer as per her birthdate. She was born into Christian religious family. She attended a US state university.
Toni Breidinger Career Timeline
- Toni Breidinger, at the age of 9, start racing go-karts with her twin sister Annie in 2009 at Sonoma Raceway.
- Later, her dad bought the sisters a go-kart after they started going to a local go-karting facility and had fun racing there.
- In 2018, she was called by Venturini Motorsports to run a part-time schedule for them in the ARCA Series.
- Next, she returned to ARCA in 2021 on a part-time schedule for Young's Motorsports beginning at Daytona International Speedway.
- The team later announced that Breidinger would run a part-time schedule in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series that year, driving the No. 82, a new part-time fourth truck for the team. This made her the first female Arab-American driver to compete in a NASCAR national series.
- Returning to Venturini Motorsports, she was announced to compete for them in 4 main ARCA Menards Series races along with the West Series season-finale at Phoenix.
- In 2019, she tried out for the W Series. She was named to be among the top 50 finalists, though she was eventually cut from the program.
- In 2017, she ran various Late model races throughout the state of California as a teammate to Hailie Deegan.
- Next, she signed with GMS Racing in March 2019 to compete in several late model events for them.
- Additionally, she became part of the Drivers Edge Development program which is composed of up-and-coming drivers from both GMS and JR Motorsports.
- She competed in Carolina Pro Late Model Series, for DLP Motorsports driving the 80 car in 2020 where she placed 4th in points.
- In the 8 races in the series she placed 3 Top 5s, and 4 Top 10s.
- Besides her racing career, she has also appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on February 25, 2021, to discuss her 2021 season plans, her run in the ARCA race at Daytona which happened two weeks prior, and her racing career as a whole.
- She became the first NASCAR driver that was not from the NASCAR Cup Series to appear as a guest on the show.
- On September 14th, 2022 Breidinger confirmed on Instagram that she was hired to be a model for Victora's Secret.
Who is Toni Breidinger's Boyfriend?
Toni Breidinger is not married yet and she is still to get married yet. She is assumed to be single at present as there is no news and rumors about her affairs and relationship with anyone. She is currently focusing on her career. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Toni Breidinger's Net Worth?
Toni Breidinger is a stock car racing driver whose net worth is estimated to have $1 Million - $5 Million as of 2022. Her income source is mostly from being a stock car racing driver. She has not disclosed her earnings and salary but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is making a cool amount of money from her earnings. She is living a lavish lifestyle at present. She is also making a cool amount of money from her modeling career.
How tall is Toni Breidinger?
Toni Breidinger stands at the height of 5 ft 5 in (165 cm). Her body weight consists of 68 Kg or 150 lbs. She has got huge male fans due to her attractive body and her beauty as a car racing driver. Her body measurement is 32-28-34 in. Her eye color is brown and her hair color is dark brown.
Trivias About Toni Breidinger You Need To Know.
- She began racing go-karts at the age of nine with her twin sister Annie in 2009 at Sonoma Raceway.
- Her father bought the sisters a go-kart after they started going to a local go-karting facility and had fun racing there.
- She was called by Venturini Motorsports to run a part-time schedule for them in the ARCA Series in 2018.
- Toni wanted to be an architect at an early age.
- Her favorite racing driver is Jimmie Johnson.