Last updated on August 20th, 2023 at 04:43 pm
Facts About Tony Ferguson
|Celebrated Name||Tony Ferguson|
|Age||39 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Anthony Armand "Tony" Ferguson Padilla|
|Place Of Birth||Oxnard, California, United States|
|High School||Muskegon Catholic Central High School|
|University||Grand Valley State University|
|Net Worth||$1.7 M|
|Salary||$250,000 Per fight|
|Source of Wealth||Fighting Career|
An American professional mixed martial artist currently competing in the lightweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is named as Tony Ferguson. He also goes by the name El Cucoy. He was the winner of The Ultimate Fighter 13. He fights in the lightweight division. As of March 4, 2019, he is #12 in official UFC pound-for-pound rankings.
Conor McGregor offers encouraging words to Tony Ferguson during a difficult time
Conor McGregor has extended some kind words to Tony Ferguson. The former two-division UFC champion tweeted about Ferguson early Saturday morning, writing that Ferguson is “the type of that when all the chips are down, can pick them right back up again and come back stronger than ever.” Ferguson is going through a difficult time, with his wife Cristina requesting a domestic violence restraining order against him earlier this week.
Birth Facts, Parents, Wiki, Siblings, Childhood, Education, Ethnicity, Bio And More
Tony Ferguson was born with the birth name of Anthony Armand “Tony Ferguson on February 12, 1984, in Oxnard, California, United States. Information about his parents and siblings will be updated soon. He holds the nationality of both Mexico America. His ethnicity is White. His astrological sign is Aquarius. He was raised in Muskegon, of Mexican heritage. His surname comes from his Anglo-American stepfather. He attended Muskegon Catholic Central High School where he played football, baseball, and wrestling. After high school graduation, he attended Central Michigan University before transferring to Grand Valley State University.
Body Measurement of Tony
Tony is a very handsome fighter with strong body build. He stands at a height of 6 feet and weighs 155 lbs. His other body measurement will be updated soon.
Career Journey of Tony
- In the year 2008, Tony began his career.
- He made his debut match against Steve Avalos and defeated at the event of CXF: Anarchy at the Arena where he won the fight via submission in the second round.
- His next fight was against the Brandon Adams.
- In the fight against Adams, he won via TKO punches in the second round.
- He officially made his UFC debut at The Ultimate Fighter 13 Finale against the Ramsey Nijem where he won the fight and became the winner of the Ultimate Fighter Season 13.
- He returned to lightweight after defeating Ramsey, and faced Aaron Riley on Sep 24, 2011, at UFC 135; he won the fight via TKO in the first round.
- He has an MMA record of 23 wins in 26 fights.
- His wins include ten knockouts, eight submissions, and five by decisions.
- He won numerous awards and championship.
- He was scheduled to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov on 7th April 2018 but the bout was canceled due to Furguson's knee injury.
- This is the fifth time Furgusen vs Khabib bout has been canceled.
- His next fight was against Anthony Pettis which is scheduled for 6th October 2018 and won the bout via corner stoppage after two back and forth rounds.
- This win earned him his fourth Fight of the Night bonus.
Marital Status, Dating, Girlfriend, Sexual Orientation, Children
Tony Ferguson is a married man and has a beautiful wife. He married his girlfriend, Cristina Ferguson. Before celebrating their marriage in June 2012, they engaged in 2011. The couple extremely happy in their conjugal life. There is no rumor in the media about their separation. She gave birth to a son named Armand Anthony on April 28, 2016. In March 2019, she filed a restraining order against him, alleging uncharacteristic behavior such as severe paranoia, not sleeping for days, tearing apart their home fireplace, and believing that a tracking chip was inserted into his leg during reconstructive knee surgery. His sexual orientation is straight.
Net Worth, Source of Earning, Salary
Tony Ferguson's fight salary is around $250,000. His net worth might be more than a million. He has earned around $982,000 as winning bonus from his career. So, far his disclosed earnings sum up to $1.7 million. He pocketed $500,000 at UFC 216 for the Interim lightweight title win. His major source of earning is from his fighting career.