Torrie Wilson - Bio, Net Worth, WWE, Affair, Husband, Married, Divorce, Age, Facts, Wiki, Height, Family, Father, Hall of Fame, Career, Salary, Injury
Torrie Wilson whose full name is “Torrie Anne Wilson” is one of the professional wrestlers. Currently, she has retired from her professional wrestling career. She is also a successful model, actress, and fitness competitor. She is best known for being a wrestler in the World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Entertainment.
What is Torrie Wilson Famous for?
- An American model, actress, fitness competitor, and retired professional wrestler.
- Her times in World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and WWE. She is also the former Miss Galaxy 1999.
Al Wilson, WWE character and Hall of Famer Torrie Wilson’s father, has died
Torrie Wilson will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in a ceremony at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center.
One of her signature storylines on SmackDown during the early aughts involved her real-life father, Al. It was a very Attitude/Ruthless Aggression era angle where Dawn Marie’s heel character seduced Torrie’s father as part of a scheme to humiliate her, and involved scenes that were over at the time but are held up now as everything wrong with how WWE once presented women. The angle ended with a match between Dawn Marie and Torrie at Royal Rumble in 2003.
In a sad bit of coincidence, Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed that Al Wilson died earlier this week - just days before his daughter and former SmackDown co-star would be honored by WWE on WrestleMania weekend.
Torrie seemingly confirmed the news in an Instagram with the caption: “This week is an incredible one for me but has also brought me some horrible pain in the form of a sudden loss... Just wanted to tell you to make that call to a loved one, don’t put it off...and TELL someone you love em and don’t think twice about it... That’s all. Big love.”
There are no further details about Al Wilson’s death, and based on her social media post, it appears Torrie would like to keep the matter as private as possible.
Join us in sending condolences to Torrie and her family.
Where is Torrie Wilson grew up?
Torrie was born in Boise, Idaho, United States. Her full name is Samantha Torrie Wilson. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is Caucasian. She is the daughter of former WWE member Al Wilson (father). She was born into a middle-class family.
Wilson was a shy girl in her childhood. She was interested in modeling from an early age. In her teenage, she was affected by Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia and later she recovered from the disease.
Regarding her education, She completed her high school education in Idaho and joined Boise State University for higher education.
What is the profession of Torrie Wilson?
- Torrie took part in several modeling competitions. When she first took part in Miss Galaxy competition, she was ranked third. However, in 1998; she won the Miss Galaxy title. After winning the title, she was shifted to Los Angeles to be a successful model and actress.
- Torrie began her career as a professional wrestler in 1999. She was first signed by World Championship Wrestling (WCW). She made her first appearance in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) on 28 June 2001 in the episode of SmackDown. Later, she signed a contract as a model for Playboy magazine in 2003.
- She worked for the magazine for a year and posed for several times as she had bad times in WWE. Her contract with WCW and WWE expired in 2008 and she was not offered any contract by WWE. Then she was retired as a professional wrestler and is now a web-based fitness instructor and blogger.
- Wilson has appeared in nine WWE video games along with other Divas. She also appeared in Timberland’s music video Throw It on Me along with several Divas. In 2009, she signed a contract with the NBC reality show I’m a Celebrity…. Get Me out of Here. She was named as the runner-up of the show that year.
- On January 22, 2018, episode of Raw, Wilson was honored being "one of the greatest female superstars in the history of WWE" and made a special appearance as part of the 25th anniversary of Raw along with fellow wrestlers and former co-workers; The Bella Twins, Maryse, Kelly Kelly, Lilian Garcia, Michelle McCool, Terri Runnels, Maria Kanellis, and fellow Hall of Famers Trish Stratus and Jacqueline.
- On March 4, 2019, it was announced that Wilson would be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame class of 2019. At the ceremony on April 6, she was inducted by Stacy Keibler.
Does Torrie Wilson win the awards?
She has won the won Golden Thong Award from WWE in 2002. She has also been listed as the 100 Most Desirable Women in the world twice in 2006 and 2007 according to AskMen.com. This talented wrestler was listed number 43 on FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the world in the year 2007
Does Torrie Wilson date someone at present?
Reflecting her personal life, Torrie Wilson was in a relationship with Peter Gruner (aka Billy Kidman). They met each other when Torrie moved to Los Angeles in 1998 and began dating each other from the early days of 1999. Peter encouraged Torrie to become a good wrestler and attended her few matches. After dating each other for about four years, the couple got married on 11 July 2003.
In 2006, she opened a Clothing Line “Officially Jaded” alongside her mate Nick Mitchell, a former wrestler. Their friendship turned into a relationship. She was having an extra-marital affair with Nick. They dated for a year. Wilson divorced her husband Peter Gruner in 2008. They did not have any children.
She remained single for about three years since 2008 and she started dating former baseball player Alex Rodriguez in 2011. They passionately loved each other and were about to get engaged but somehow, they broke up in 2015. She is probably single nowadays.
How much net worth Torrie Wilson accumulated?
Torrie Wilson is earning an extraordinary salary. Her net worth is around $20 million at present. She is an entrepreneur and a fitness expert as she also runs a fitness website providing tips. She also has her own clothing line named "Officially Jaded". She reportedly makes good earnings from the business.
How tall is Torrie Wilson?
Observing her body statistics, Torrie Wilson has a height of 5 feet 9 inches. Her body weighs 60kg. She has blue eyes and brunette hair. Her body figure measures 36-25-36 inches. Similarly, Her bra size is 36C. Further, there is no information on her dress size and shoe size.
Trivias About Torrie Wilson You Need To Know.
- She owns a clothing store in Houston, Texas, called "Jaded".
- Her favorite movie is Meet the Parents.
- She was released from WWE due to injuries and unable to continue to wrestle.
- WWE Hall of Famer.