Last updated on November 26th, 2021 at 04:51 pm
Facts About Trevoh Chalobah
|23 Years Old
|Trevoh Tom Chalobah
|Place Of Birth
|Freetown, Sierra Leone
|6 ft. 3 inches
|Source of Wealth
|Facebook Twitter Instagram
Trevoh Tom Chalobah is an English professional football player who plays for Premier League club Chelsea as a center-back or defensive midfielder. He joined Chelsea in 2007 at the age of eight. He spent time out on loan at Ipswich Town, Huddersfield, and French side Lorient. He made his senior debut for Chelsea on 11 August 2021 in the 2021 UEFA Super Cup, helping the club lift the trophy following a penalty shoot-out win. On 14 August 2021, he made his Premier League debut for the club against Crystal Palace.
On the international level, he has represented England at various age levels. He has represented England at U16, U17, U19, U20, and U21. He was part of the England U19 squad that won the 2017 UEFA European U19 Championship. He is yet to make his international team debut for England.
What is Trevoh Chalobah Famous For?
- Being a professional football player.
- Won the 2017-18 FA Cup with Chelsea.
- Won the 2021 UEFA Super Cup with Chelsea.
- Won the 2017 UEFA European U19 Championship with England U19.
Where is Trevoh Chalobah From?
Trevoh Chalobah was born on 5 July 1999. His birth name is Trevoh Tom Chalobah. His birthplace is Freetown, Sierra Leone. Detail about his parents has been kept secret and has not been disclosed yet. He grew up with his brother, Nathaniel Chalobah, who is now a professional footballer, currently, plays for Fulham as a midfielder or defender. When he was age three, his dad and mum moved to England. He holds British nationality. He belongs to the black ethnicity. His horoscope sign is Cancer.
Trevoh Chalobah Club Career
- He joined Chelsea in 2007 at the age of eight, joining his brother Nathaniel in the club's academy.
- He signed his first professional contract with Chelsea in June 2016 and signed a new contract in March 2018.
- His youth honors at Chelsea include the UEFA Youth League in 2015-16, the FA Youth Cup in 2015-16 and 2016-17, and the U18 Premier League in 2016-17.
- On 19 May 2018, he was named by Antonio Conte as a substitute for the 2018 FA Cup victory against Manchester United at Wembley Stadium despite never having previously played a professional game. Chelsea won the match by 1-0 as he did not enter the field.
- On 1 July 2018, he signed for Championship club Ipswich Town on a season-long loan deal. He made his professional debut for the club on 4 August 2018, starting in a 2-2 draw with Blackburn Rovers. He scored his first senior goal for the club on 8 August 2018 in a 1-1 draw with Aston Villa at Portman Road. During his loan spell at Ipswich Town, he featured regularly for the club, playing 44 matches for the club, scoring 2 goals, and providing 1 assist in all the competitions as Ipswich Town was relegated to League One.
- On 8 August 2019, he signed a new contract with Chelsea through to the 2022 season and began a season-long loan at Huddersfield Town. He made his debut for the club on 13 August 2019 in a 1-0 loss against Lincoln City in the first round of the EFL Cup. On 21 August 2021, he scored his first goal for the club in a 2-1 draw to Cardiff City. During his loan spell at Huddersfield Town, he made 38 appearances for the club, scoring once and providing 1 assist in all the competitions.
- On 18 August 2020, he signed a new contract with Chelsea until 2023 and joined French side Lorient on loan for the 2020-21 season. He made his league debut as a substitute on 13 September 2020 in a 3-2 loss against RC Lens. On 27 January 2021, he scored his first goal for the club in a 3-2 win against Dijon. During his loan spell at Lorient, he made 30 appearances for the club, scoring 2 goals and providing 2 assists in all the competitions.
- On 11 August 2021, Chalobah made his debut for Chelsea in the 2021 UEFA Super Cup against Villarreal as his side won 6-5 in a penalty shoot-out after the match finished in a 1-1 draw after extra time.
- On 14 August 2021, he made his Premier League debut and scored his first-ever Premier League goal for the club in a 3-0 win against Crystal Palace.
- On 4 November 2021, he signed a new contract with Chelsea, keeping him at the club until 2026.
- On 23 November 2021, he scored his first-ever Champions League goal for the club in a 4-0 win against Juventus in the group stage match of the 2021-22 UEFA Champions League.
Trevoh Chalobah International Career
- He has represented England at various age levels.
- He has represented England at U16, U17, U19, U20, and U21.
- In November 2014, he captained the England U16 team against Scotland in the Victory Shield.
- In May 2016, he was captain of the England U17 team that lost to Spain in the quarter-final of the 2016 UEFA European U17 Championship.
- He was part of the England U19 squad that won the 2017 UEFA European U19 Championship.
- On 30 August 2019, he was included in the England U21 squad for the first time and made his debut for the team on 6 September 2019 in a 3-2 qualifying win against Turkey at the 2021 UEFA European U21 Championship.
- He is yet to make his international team debut for England.
Trevoh Chalobah Girlfriend
Looking at his personal life, he is not married. The footballer is focusing on his professional career. He might be dating a beautiful girl at present or might be single. Any updates on his love life will be updated here.
Trevoh Chalobah Height and Weight
Trevoh Chalobah stands at a height of 1.90m i.e. 6 feet and 3 inches tall. He has a bodyweight of 82kg. He has an athletic body build. His eye color and hair color are black. His sexual orientation is straight.
Trevoh Chalobah Net Worth and Salary
Trevoh Chalobah earns from his professional career as a football player. His income is from contracts, salaries, bonuses, and endorsements. As of 2021, his estimated net worth is £2 million and his salary is £624,000. His market value is around €10 million.
Trivias About Trevoh Chalobah You Need To Know.
- He joined Chelsea in 2007 at the age of eight.
- He wears shirt number 14 for Chelsea.
- He is yet to make his international team debut for England.
- He grew up with his brother, Nathaniel Chalobah, who is now a professional footballer, currently, plays for Fulham as a midfielder or defender.