Trey Flowers - Bio, NFL, Net Worth, Stats, Contract, Current Team, Trade, Salary, Injury, Affair, Wife, Age, Facts, Wiki, Family, Lions, Patriots
Trey Flowers born as Robert Lee Flowers III is an American football defensive end for the New England Patriots of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Arkansas. Here in this article, his fans can know his complete bio and facts.
- An American football defensive end for the New England Patriots of NFL.
Where did Trey Flowers Go to College?
Trey Flower was born in Huntsville, Alabama. His birth name is Robert Lee Flowers III. He is American by nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnicity. His zodiac sign is Leo.
He was the son of Robert Flowers (Father) and Jacqueline Flowers (Mother). He raised with his siblings named Jamal Lewis and Rod Flowers.
Talking about his education, he attended Columbia High School. Initially, he committed to play football at Georgia Tech, but had a change of heart and decided to go at the University of Arkansas instead. Before joining the Razorbacks, Trey graduated from the Walton College of Business and with a degree in economics.
Trey Flowers' Basketball Career and Achievements
- Trey began his basketball career from his high school.
- Later, he played a junior season in his college days from 2011 to 2013. He finished the year with 44 total tackles, 13.5 tackles for loss and five sacks. He also recorded an interception and three forced fumbles.
- After his junior season, Flowers considered entering the 2014 NFL Draft and received a third-round draft grade from the NFL Draft Advisory Board, but he eventually chose to return to Arkansas for his senior year.
- The New England Patriots selected Flowers in the fourth round (101st overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft. In the first preseason game against the Green Bay Packers, Flowers sacked Aaron Rodgers but later left the game with a shoulder injury. He made the Patriots 53-man roster but were only active for one game before being placed on injured reserve on December 1, 2015.
- After missing most of his rookie season due to injury, Flowers experienced a breakout season in 2016. He played in all 16 regular season games starting in the final eight, finishing the season leading the team in sacks with 7.0, all coming in the last nine games of the season. He led the team with 2.5 sacks in the Patriots win in Super Bowl LI over the Atlanta Falcons on February 5, 2017.
- After a breakout season in 2016, Flowers began the way he ended the previous season, recording 2.0 sacks in the season opener against the Kansas City Chiefs on September 7. Despite suffering a rib injury Week 12 against the Miami Dolphins, Flowers started 14 games and lead the team with 6.5 sacks. Flowers helped the Patriots reach Super Bowl LII, but the team lost 41-33 to the Philadelphia Eagles with Flowers recording 5 tackles in the Super Bowl.
- Flowers ranked 74th among DEs with a $755K cap hit in 2017 and ranks 60th overall at the position for 2018.
Net Worth of Trey Flowers
New England Patriots DE Trey Flowers has career earnings of $4.15M over four seasons, which ranks 1661st among active NFL players entering 2018. He earned $755K in 2017, which ranked 74th among DEs and 834th overall in the NFL.
According to some online sources, his net worth said to be $ 3 million. His source of income comes from as a Basketball player. Furthermore, Trey Flowers signed a 4 year, $2,838,932 contract with the New England Patriots, including a $558,932 signing bonus, $558,932 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $709,733.
Personal Life of Trey Flowers
Reflecting her personal life, he makes to his personal life in a low profile. According to some online sources, he was dating Tyler Rae Smith since his school days. But there is no information about their marriage. As of now, the love birds are proud to be a parent of their adorable daughter Skyler Amour and son Shylo Reign. Currently, the couple lives blissful life with their two children and no rumors of divorce.
Body Measurements of Trey Flowers
Trey Flowers has been able to accomplish so many tasks on the field through the help of his height which many consider as an advantage to his career. He may not be the tallest but his height of 6 feet 2 inches has never posed a challenge to his game. The player’s weight is recorded to be 120 kilograms, which is the same as 265 lb. His other body information was not disclosed yet.