Trisha Paytas - Bio, Net Worth, Family, Ethnicity, Facts, Age, Wiki
Trisha Paytas is an American internet personality, singer, actress, and songwriter. She has made more than 45 television appearances, such as Dr. Phil, My Strange Addiction, American's Got Talent, and The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She has appeared in music videos by artists like Amy Winehouse and Eminem.
In 2016, she began her YouTube channel named blndsundoll4mj. She later starts a second channel for vlogs (2014). On YouTube, she made various types of videos, which range from eating challenges to comedic skits, as well as discussions of her personal life. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Trisha Paytas famous for?
- An American media personality, recording artist, actress, and entrepreneur.
- Her Youtube channel and also for her constant television appearances as Celebrity “Big Brother UK”, Who Wants to Be a Superhero? and similar.
Where is Trisha Paytas from?
Recalling her early life, Trisha was born in Riverside, California, the U.S. which makes her nationality American. She was born to her parents Frank and Lenna Paytas and has a Hungarian descent. Similarly, her birth sign is Taurus, and she has faith in Christianity. Further, information about her siblings is yet to be disclosed.
Where does Trisha Paytas go for education?
Concerning her education details, Trisha enrolled in a Catholic online school while attending high school in Illinois itself. As her parents divorced while she was only three she had to go back and forth between California and Illinois.
How did Trisha Paytas become an actress?
- After high school, she went to Los Angeles to pursue her dreams of becoming an actress. Over time, she began modeling and worked as a stripper and an escort to support herself financially.
- She started to make her television appearances while trying to make a record as the world’s fastest-talker record on Guinness World Records Unleashed but could not succeed.
- Later, she was set to make an appearance in The Greg Behrendt Show but was canceled before its release. But with her Youtube channel, She started to make a difference.
- On January 3rd, 2007, She started her Youtube career with her channel “blndsundoll4mj”. She first made the video for Quentin Tarantino however later she started uploading other kinds of videos. Her channel is dedicated to giving fashion, beauty, and relationship advice.
- In the year 2013, She started appearing in TV shows while on the other hand, creating music videos on her channel. After that, she released a series of other EPs.
- On November 26th, 2014, She released her first single, a cover of Eartha Kitt's "Santa Baby". After a month, she released its music video. The following April 27, she released a music video for "A Little Less Conversation", directed by Andrew Vallentine, and on May 7th, one for her debut EP, "Fat Chicks", also directed by Vallentine.
- In September 2016, she released her fifth EP, Showtime. In April 2017, she released her sixth EP, Chicken Fingers and Lipo.
- In 2019, She embarked on her first headlining tour, The Heartbreak Tour. In August 2019, she appeared on an episode of The Zach Slang Show.
- During this time, she participated as a house member on the YouTube show The Reality House. Later, she released a series of videos calling out David Dobrik's Vlog Squad, with whom she was once closely affiliated.
Who is Trisha Paytas dating?
Reflecting on her personal life, Trisha has always openly talked about her issues on her channel and on TV as well. At the start of 2018, she was in rumors to be dating writer and Youtuber Jason Nash. The rumors were later confirmed when she began appearing on his social media posts as well as videos.
She has collaborated with Jason on his channel and appeared in several of his vlogs. Jason, who is also a divorcee and a father of two of his kids was criticized for the relationship with her as a way to gain more followers online. However, the couple has mocked the theories and continued being a couple. According to the latest online reports, she was an affair with Jon Hill, a drummer.
YouTuber Trisha Paytas is Dating Jaclyn Hill’s Ex-Husband Jon Hill and Twitter is Freaking Out
How much is Trisha Paytas's net worth?
Being a media personality, and actress, Trisha earns a decent amount of money and popularity from his profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sources, Trisha Paytas's net worth is estimated to be around $4 million. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed. Further, her multiple profession as a recording artist and entrepreneur adds up to her fortune as well.
How tall is Trisha Paytas?
Observing her body physics, Trisha stands at a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 62 Kg. She has a pair of brown eyes and blonde hair color. Similarly, She used 33B bra sizes and 8 (US) shoe sizes. Further, her body measures 34-26-35 inches.
Trivias About Trisha Paytas You Need To Know.
- She is an avid banjo player.
- She is a registered Republican and supports Conservative politics.
- She is a certified massage therapist.