Trouble (Rapper) - Bio, Net Worth, Death, Wife, Family, Age, Facts
Mariel Semonte Orr, better known by his stage name, Trouble was an American rapper. The Atlanta-based rapper's career spanned over a decade and had released two studio albums and numerous mixtapes. However, he was found shot outside a Rockdale County apartment complex on 5 June 2022. He later died at the hospital.
What is Trouble Famous For?
- Rapper based in Atlanta.
Where is Trouble From?
Trouble was born on 4 November 1987. His birth name was Mariel Semonte Orr. His birth place is in Atlanta, Georgia in the United States. He held an American nationality. He belonged to the African-American ethnicity and his religion was Christianity. His zodiac sign was Scorpio. Information about his parents, siblings, early life, and education is not available at present. It will be updated here.
- Trouble started rapping at the age of 14.
- He released his first mixtape, December 17th in April 2011.
- The remix of the single "Bussin" featured rappers such as Yo Gotti, Waka Flocka Flame, and Trae tha Truth.
- He released the mixtape, Green Light in 2011.
- He released the mixtape, 431 Days in 2012.
- He released the mixtape, The Return of December 17th in 2013.
- He released the mixtape, All on Me in 2014.
- He released mixtapes, #ZayDidlt, and Skoob Fresh in 2015.
- He appeared on Lupe Fiasco's album, Tetsuo & Youth in 2015.
- He was featured on YFN Lucci's single "Key to the Streets" in 2016.
- He released mixtape Skoobzilla in 2016 and Year in 2016 in 2017.
- He signed a recording deal with Mike Will Made It's record label, Ear Drummer Records, and Interscope Records in 2017. He had previously signed with Def Jam Records.
- He released his debut studio album, Edgewood in collaboration with Mike Will Made It in 2018.
- He released his second studio album, Thug Luv in 2020.
How Did Trouble Die?
Rapper Trouble died in a shooting at the age of 34 on 5 June 2022. The Atlanta rapper was found shot in the chest in a home invasion outside a Rockdale County apartment complex. He was shot several times. He was taken to the nearby hospital where he later died. His cause of death is the gunshot wounds.
Def Jam paid tribute to his family, "Our thoughts and prayers are with the children, loved ones, and fans of Trouble. A true voice for his city and an inspiration to the community he proudly represented. RIP Skoob🙏🏾"
Who is Rapper Trouble Girlfriend?
Rapper Trouble was not married. However, he was not single. He was dating a girl named Nicole Moorman, a criminal defense lawyer. He previously dated Alexis Sky. He has a son. More details about his dating history and girlfriends will be updated here.
What is Rapper Trouble Height?
Rapper Trouble stood at a height of around 5 feet and 9 inches tall. He had a body weight of around 70 kg. He had an athletic body build. His eye color is dark brown and his hair color is black.
His sexual orientation was straight.
What is Rapper Trouble Net Worth?
Rapper Trouble was one of the popular rappers based in Atlanta. He has been active in the hip hop industry since the early 2010s. He had released two studio albums and several mixtapes. The majority of his income came from his music career. His net worth is estimated at around $1.5 million.
Trivias About Trouble You Need To Know.
- He worked at a grocery store in his teenage.
- He was also known by the names, Trouble DTE, Big Trouble, and Trouble Trouble.
- His debut mixtape, December 17th was placed at number 23 on Complex magazine's The 25 Best Mixtapes of 2011.
- Complex named him one of the "15 New Rappers To Watch Out For" list in 2011.
- XXL magazine listed him on "15 Atlanta Rappers You Should Know" in 2013.
- At age 21, he was arrested and sentenced for a robbery charge.