Facts About Tyler Morton
|Celebrated Name||Tyler Morton|
|Age||20 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Tyler Scott Morton|
|Place Of Birth||Wallasey, England|
|Parents||Warren Morton (father) and Nancy Morton (mother)|
|School||Moanalua High School|
|Source of Wealth||Football career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $3 million|
|Salary||£2,600 per week and £135,200 per year|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Hair Color||Light brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Tyler Scott Morton is an English footballer who is excellently known as Tyler Morton plays as a holding midfielder for Premier League club, Liverpool. He is well recognized for playing holding midfielder for Liverpool FC. His tylermorton6 Instagram account consists of game day photos and reels showcasing his personal life. He was scouted by Liverpool academy coaches and became part of the club when he was seven years old. Morton is also a social media user as he has gained more than 186k followers on his Instagram and over 19.3K followers on his Twitter account. Moreover, in January of 2021, Tyler signed his first professional contract with Liverpool FC whereas he made his England U20 debut during a 2-0 defeat to Portugal in the 2021-2022 Under 20 Elite League on 11th November 2021.
Liverpool: Tyler Morton 'catches the eye'
Liverpool's 19-year-old midfielder Tyler Morton was one of a number of young players who "caught the eye" during their win at Milan, according to former Chelsea winger Pat Nevin. "It was really good to see how they fitted into the team structure against a Milan side that's top of the table in Serie A," Nevin said on the Football Daily podcast.
"Morton showed he can control parts of the game and the fact experienced players were zipping passes into him demonstrates they know how good he can be. "It's like a neon red light saying 'this kid can play, which they know from training with him every day. "To do what he did tonight, on a really bobbly pitch, shows he's a right good player." Morton has started Liverpool's past two Champions League games and made his Premier League debut against Arsenal last month.
What is Tyler Morton Famous For?
- Being an English footballer.
- For playing as a holding midfielder for Premier League club Liverpool.
Tyler Morton Real Name: Where is he from?
Tyler Morton was born on 31st October 2002 with the real name of Tyler Scott Morton. He is from Wallasey, England. He is British by nationality and British-white by ethnicity. Similarly, his religious belief is in the Christian religion and his race is white. Morton's present age is 19 which he celebrated recently in 2021 and as per his birthdate, his star sign is Scorpio. He is the son of Warren Morton (father) and Nancy Morton (mother). He has a brother named Nathan Morton and two sisters named Amber and Carissa.
Regarding Morton's education, he attended Moanalua High School in Honolulu and graduated in 2015.
Tyler Morton Career Timeline
- Tyler Morton began his football career playing for the Greenleas junior team when spotted by Liverpool academy coaches and joined the club aged seven, has also turned down an offer to join the Everton youth set-up.
- In the 2019-2020 season, he made his debut for the team's under-18 side scoring his first goal in a 6-1 Merseyside derby victory over Everton after which he started the 2020-2021 season with the Under-18's before moving up to the Under-23 squad.
- Then he scored 10 times for Liverpool's Under-18 and Under-23 sides during the 2020-2021 campaign and played a key role as the youth team reached the FA Youth Cup final.
- He signed a new long-term contract with the club in January 2021 and made his first-team debut in a pre-season friendly in July 2021 against Wacker Innsbruck, followed by his competitive debut for the Liverpool first team as a second-half substitute on 21st September 2021 in an EFL Cup match against Norwich City.
- As well, Tyler made his Premier League debut, coming on in the final minutes of a 4-0 home victory over Arsenal on 20th November. Later he made his UEFA Champions League debut in a home match against Porto, playing the full 90 minutes of the 2-0 win.
- Tyler Morton made his England U20 debut during a 2-0 defeat to Portugal in the 2021-2022 Under 20 Elite League on 11th November 2021.
Is Tyler Morton Dating Anyone?
Tyler Morton is an unmarried guy. Handsome footballer star Morton is only 19 years old. Being so young, he has not been in any relationship till and it seems like he is sharpening his strength and skills to make his all dreams come true rather than being stuck in a relationship. Talking about his sexual orientation, he is straight.
Tyler Morton Net Worth: How much is he making annually?
Tyler Morton is a talented footballer who has a net worth of between $1 million to $3 million as of 2021 whereas he has also a fine amount of salary which is around £2,600 per week and £135,200 per year. Tyler is merely 19 years of age and already is in the way of making a big name in the sport. In addition, his major source of income is his football career.
Tyler Morton Height and Weight
Tyler Morton stands at the height of 1.76 m (5 ft 9 in) and his body weighs around 60 kg. He has light brown hair and dark brown eyes color. His physique combined with his perfect height and masculine look takes him to the top of the desired list in the young gen women. Additionally, Morton's body build type is athletic.