Last updated on July 26th, 2023 at 11:06 am
Facts About Una Healy
|Celebrated Name||Una Healy|
|Age||41 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Una Healy|
|Birth Name||Una Theresa Imogene Foden|
|Place Of Birth||Thurles|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Bra Cup Size||32B|
|Spouse||Ben Foden (m 2012-2018)|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|New Song||Walk Away|
Una Theresa Imogene Healy, one of the famous singer is popularly recognized as Una Healy from Ireland. She is well known celebrity. She is famous for contribution in professional life. She is singer as well as musician. Healy's album, "The Waiting Game" was released in February 2017 and she recently released a brand-new single "Never See Me Cry" in March 2018.
Early Life of Una
Passionate and enthusiastic singer, Una Healy was born on 10th October, 1981. She was born and raised in Thurles, city of Ireland. Her full name is Una Theresa Imogene Healy. Her home name is Una the Satz. She is the daughter of John Healy and Anne Healy, her father and mother. She also has a sister named Deirde. Her nationality is Irish. Her astrological sign is Libra. Her religion is Christian. At the small age, she began his career with Singing.
Body Features of Una
She has got a great personality. Talking about her body, her height is 1.70 m. Her weight is of 57 Kg. Her eye color Green and hair color is Dark Brown. She has balanced body with good health. She has attractive body figure. Her smiling face and charming personality has helped her to gain the attention of all the viewers. Her shoe size is 7.5. Her bra size is 32B and body measurement is 32-26-35.
Career of Una
- She began her music career playing guitar and singing in pubs and clubs of Ireland.
- Later she represented Ireland at the Eurovision Song Contest 2006 as a backing singer for Brian Kennedy on "Every Song Is a Cry for Love"
- In mid 2006, Healy recorded and released her first extended play, titled "Sorry", which track "Had It with Today" was re-recorded for The Saturdays' B-side single to "Higher".
- Healy has been a member of girl group "The Saturdays" since 2007. The group has achieved thirteen Top 10 hits and four Top 10 albums.
- Later the group went on a tour titled "The Work Tour".
- In the year of 2009, the group released a second studio album, "Wordshaker".
- In summer 2010, the Saturdays released their first mini album "Headlines".
- Her first solo endeavour away from the group was when RTE selected her to present her own television programme, titled "Una's Dream Ticket".
- In the year of 2014, she was announced as a contestant on the second series of UK version of diving competition "Splash".
- In early 2016 it had been reported that she had recorded a track with Nashville star Sam Palladio.
- In March 2018 Una released a brand-new single entitled 'Never See Me Cry', the first release from an EP due later in the year.
Affairs of Una
She is married to Ben Foden in the year of 2012. They are blessed with single child named Aoife Belle Foden. They seem to be very happy with each other. The couple makes public appearances together often. There is no any sign of Separation between them. They are living peacefully.
Net Worth of Una
The net worth of Una is estimated to have 1.6$ million in 2018 with all of her properties and incomes. This excellent singer makes good money from his work. Her salary is kept in privacy but there is no doubt in the mind of her supporters and followers she is satisfied with her earning.