Facts About Uriah Hall
|Celebrated Name||Uriah Hall|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Uriah Alexander Hall|
|Place Of Birth||Spanish Town|
|Famous For||Two time Ring Of Combat Champion.|
|Home Town||Spanish Town|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft)|
|Weight||186 lbs (84 kg)|
|Source of Wealth||Contracts, bonuses, endorsements from MMA career|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|World Ranking||No. 10 (As of October 2020)|
Uriah Alexander Hall, professionally known as Uriah Hall is a Jamaican-American professional mixed martial artist and former kickboxer. He is currently signed to the UFC, where he fights in the Middleweight division. As of October 2020, he has compiled a record of 16-9 and is ranked No. 10 in the UFC middleweight rankings.
He was the runner up on The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs. Team Sonne. He previously competed in Bellator MMA where he is two times ROC Champion. He previously competed in the light heavyweight division.
He has over 295k followers on his Instagram @uriahhall.
What is Uriah Hall Famous For?
- Two-time Ring Of Combat Champion.
Where is Uriah Hall From?
Uriah Hall was born on 31 July 1984. His birth name is Uriah Alexander Hall. His birth place is in Spanish Town in Jamaica. He holds both Jamaican and American nationality. Information about his parents will be updated soon. He moved to the United States when he was thirteen years old. He moved to Queens, New York. He was bullied at school thus he joined martial arts at the age of 16. He belongs to the African-American ethnicity and his religion is Christianity. His zodiac sign is Leo.
Uriah Hall Career
- Hall previously competed as a kickboxer in the World Combat League.
- He then signed to Bellator MMA.
- He compiled a 3-0 record. One of his victories came over Edwin Aguilar via TKO at Bellator 11.
- He won the vacant Ring of Combat Middleweight Championship. He won the title defeating his opponent via first-round submission. For the fight, he had missed the weight by 0.25 lbs and paid a $100 penalty to his opponent.
- He suffered his first professional loss in September 2010. He lost to the future UFC champion Weidman by TKO.
- He suffered his second loss to Costas Philippou at ROC 34: Ring of Combat 34.
- He then won his fights against Aung La Nsang, Daniel Akinyemi, and Nodar Kuduxashvili.
- He won the vacant Ring of Combat Middleweight Championship after he defated Kuduxashvili.
- He was selecetd as a fighter for the 17th season of The Ultimate Fighter in January 2013.
- He represented Team Chael Sonnen to fight against Team Jones.
- He defeated Andy Enz via deceision and Adam Cella via TKO.
- His TKO of Cella is declared the most vicious knocout seen by Dana White over The Ultimate Fighter's eight-year history.
- He then knocked out Bubba McDaniel in the quarter-finals and Dylan Andrews in the semi-finals to reach the finals.
- He faced Team Sonnen fighter Kelvin Gastelum in the finals at The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale. However, Hall lost the fight to Gastelum via split decision.
- He faced John Howard at UFC Fight Night 26 in August 2013. He lost the fight via split decision. He was actually scheduled to fight Nick Ring.
- He defeated Chris Leben at UFC 168 in December 2013. UFC President White had stated that Hall must win to keep his UFC contract.
- He defeated Thiago Santos at UFC 175 via unanimous decision in July 2014.
- Hall was scheduled to face Phillippou once again at UFC Fight Night 59 in January 2015. However, Phillippou was forced out of the bout due to injury. His bout with Louis Taylor was also canceled after Taylor suffered back injury.
- Hall then defeated newcomer Ron Stallings via TKO in the first round in January 2015.
- Hall faced another loss when he was defeated by Rafael Natal at UFC 187 in May 2015.
- Hall was announced to face Krzysztof Jotko at UFC Fight Night 60 in June 2015. However, he was removed from the card due to an alleged visa issue.
- He defeated newcomer Oluwale Bamgbose via TKO in the first round in August 2015.
- He earned his first Performance of The Night bonus after he won his fight against Gegard Mousasi at UFC Fight Night 75 in September 2015.
- He lost to Robert Whittaker at UFC 193 via unanimous decision in November 2015.
- His bout with Anderson Silva at UFC 198 in Ma 2016 was canceled. Silva had to undergo surgery to remove his baldder.
- He lost his fight against Derek Brunson at UFC Fight Night 94 via TKO in the first round.
- He then lost to Gegard Mousasi at UFC FIght Night 99 via TKO in the first round.
- He won his second Performance of The Night bonus award after he defeated Krzysztof Jotko at UFC Fight Night 116 via TKO in the second round.
- His bout with Vitro Belfort, scheduled for Janary 2018, was canceled after he fainted en route to the weight-ins.
- He lost to Paulo Costa at UFC 226 via TKO in the second round in July 2018.
- He then defeated newcomer Bevon Lewis at UFC 232 in December 2018, Antonio Carlos Junior at UFC on ESPN+ 16 via split decision in September 2019.
- He was scheduled to face Ronaldo Souza at UFC 249 in April 2020. However, the event was postponed and rescheduled for the next month. The bout was canceled after Souza tested positive for COVID-19 a day before his fight.
- His fight with Yoel Romero was canceled after Romero pulled out of the fight for an undisclosed reasons.
- He defeated Anderson Silva at UFC Fight Night 181 in October 2020. He won the fight via TKO in the fourth round.
Uriah Hall Wife
Information about whether Uriah Hall is married or not is available at present. It will be updated soon after our team gathers enough information on Uriah Hall.
Uriah Hall Height
Uriah Hall stands at a height of 1.83 m i.e. 6 feet tall. He has a body weight of 186 lbs i.e. 84 kg. He has a reach of 79.5 inches. He has an athletic body build. His sexual orientation is straight.
Uriah Hall Net Worth
Uriah Hall earns from his professional career as an MMA fighter. He is currently signed to UFC. His income comes from contracts, endorsements, and bonuses. He has earned two Performance of the Night bonuses so far. His net worth is estimated at $1 million at present.
Trivias About Uriah Hall You Need To Know.
- He has a 2nd-degree black belt in Kyokushin Karate.
- He has a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- He formerly competed for team Xtreme Couture.
- He currently represents team Fortis MMA.
- He appeared in the 2015 movie "Street".
- He strongly supported the BLM movement following the death of George Floyd.