Last updated on December 15th, 2021 at 04:51 pm
Facts About Úrsula Corberó
|33 Years Old
|Úrsula Corberó Delgado
|Place Of Birth
|Escola Superior d Art Dramatic
|Unmarried - In a Relationship
|5 feet 4 inches
|Bra Cup Size
|Source of Wealth
|Wikipedia Instagram Twitter Facebook
Úrsula Corberó is an award-winning Spanish actress known for her portrayals in television series like Física o Química and La casa de papel and films like Cómo Sobrevivir a Una Despedida. She became passionate about acting at a very young age and stepped into the field featuring in commercials.
Her debut in television series happened with Mirall trencat and moving on she landed up with the breakthrough role of Ruth Gómez in the Antena 3 series Física o Química. The role not only garnered her critical acclaim but also won her several awards and paved way for other notable portrayals including in the series 14 de Abril. To know more about her, you can read the below article completely.
What is Ursula Corbero Famous For?
- A Spanish actress.
- Her roles as Ruth Gomez in the Antena 3 television series Física o Química (2008-2010), Margarita de Austria in the Televisión Española television series Isabel (2014) and Marta in the comedy film Cómo Sobrevivir a una Despedida (2015).
Where was Ursula Corbero Born?
Going back to her early life, Ursula Corbero was born in Barcelona, Spain in 1989. She was raised in Sant Pere de Vilamajor by her parents and siblings. Her father’s name is Pedro Corbero, and her mother’s name is Esther Delgado. Her father is a businessman, and her mother is a housewife. She has a sister named Monica Corbero.
During her childhood days, She attended the acting classes as well as jazz and flamenco classes. She holds Spanish citizenship and belongs to Hispanic ethnicity.
For education, She attended her school in her home town. She graduated from Eolia, Escola Superior d Art Dramatic. She speaks many languages, Catalan and Spanish fluently.
Ursula Corbero Career Highlights
- Úrsula stepped into showbiz appearing in commercials and eventually started featuring in television series, starting with the role of María in the 2002 drama series Mirall trencat. This was followed by the role of Sara in seven episodes of the Catalan TV series ‘Ventdelplà’ (2005-06).
- Meanwhile, she continued with her studies and upon completion, she relocated to Madrid to play Ruth Gómez, one of the most notable roles of her career, in the Spanish comedy-drama television series Física o Química (2008-11). Although the series garnered much controversy, Úrsula’s performance as Ruth, a student suffering from bulimia, earned her critical acclaim and also won her several awards.
- Meanwhile, she appeared in two short films Crónica de Una Voluntad (2007) and Slides (2011) and also started performing in feature films. One of her early notable film features include the role of Belén in the 2011 horror film ‘Paranormal Xperience 3D.’ Starting from that year till 2019, she essayed the role of Beatriz de la Torre in thirty episodes of the drama television series 14 de Abril. La República.
- She played the main role of Deborah in the stage production of Perversiones sexuales en Chicago in 2012.
- The February 5th, 2013, aired television movie ‘Volare’ featured her as Lila Malva. That year she also appeared in eight episodes of the television series Gran Reserva, in two episodes of the television mini-series Mario Conde, Los días de Gloria; and also in big-screen productions including Afterparty, Crimen con vista al mar and ¿Quién mató a Bambi?. She played the voice role of Sam in September 27th, 2013, released blockbuster hit American 3D computer-animated sci-fi comedy film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.
- In 2014, she played Margaret of Austria in seven episodes of the La 1 aired Spanish historical fiction television series Isabel based on the rule of Queen Isabella I of Castile. She won the Men’s Health Award in Women of the year category.
- She starred as Nadia along with actors Blanca Suarez and Yon Gonzalez on March 6th, 2015, released Spanish comedy film ‘Perdiendo el Norte.’ She gained attention and established herself as a comedy actress in Spain playing Marta, her first main role on big-screen, on April 24th, 2015, released Spanish comedy film Cómo Sobrevivir a Una Despedida. She also featured as Natalia in eight episodes of the television sitcom series ‘Anclados’ that year. The same year she won the Honor and Encouragement Award at the Alicante Film Festival.
- The February 19th, 2016 released history drama film La Corona Partida featured her in the role of Margaret of Austria. That year she also appeared as Ester Salinas in the Antena 3 aired television thriller series La embajada.
- She plays the main role of Silene "Tokyo" Oliveira starring along with Álvaro Morte, Itziar Ituño, Alba Flores, Pedro Alonso, Paco Tous and Miguel Herrán in the Spanish heist television series La Casa de Papel. The series premiered on Antena 3 on May 2nd, 2017 and was later acquired, edited and re-released worldwide by Netflix. She won the Best Actress award at the Atv Awards and earned nomination for Best Main Actress in a TV Series at Premios Feroz in 2018 for her performance in the series.
- She played the starring role of Alma in the La Llave segment of the sci-fi film Proyecto Tiempo: La Llave. Directed by Isabel Coixet, the film premiered at the San Sebastian Film Festival, in 2017.
- She featured in the starring role of Rebeca in the Julio Medem directed Spanish drama film El Arbol de la Sangre. That year she also portrayed the character of Ines Santiago in eight episodes of the American crime comedy-drama web television series Snatch starring Luke Pasqualino and Rupert Grint among others.
- The third season of the Spanish comedy web television series Paquita Salas that premiered on Netflix on June 28th, 2019, featured her in the episode titled B-Fashion.
- Over the years, she has also featured in music videos of tracks of different artists. These include appearing in El Precio de la verdad (2008) by Cinco de Enero, Heartbreaker (2013) by Auryn and Mi Querida España (2015) by Kiko Veneno.
Who is Ursula Corbero Dating?
Ursula Corbero is in a relationship with Chino Darin, who is an actor. The couple met on the stage of the TV series La embajada. After they started dating. They are happy and enjoyed their life. They live together, in Madrid in 2019.
Previously, She had a relationship with Israel Rodriguez, who is an actor. They dated for three years and separated. Later on, She dated with Feliciano Lopez, who is the tennis player. She dated him just for four months. In 2011, they separated. After, she started dating a famous model and actor Andres Velencoso. The couple dated for three years. But some misunderstanding, they separated.
What is Ursula Corbero Net Worth?
Rising Spanish actress, Ursula Corbero has earned a good sum of money from her lucrative career. According to celebrity net worth, her net worth is estimated to be around $3 million. Even though she has been active in the acting industry for over a decade, details about her income and properties are not disclosed yet.
How Tall is Ursula Corbero?
Talking about her body physics, Ursula has a height of 5 feet 5 inches and she has a body-weight of 55 kg. Her eyes are dark brown and hair is Light brown. Further, her body measures 29-22-23 inches and her bra size is 34A (US). She used 6.5 (US).
Trivias About Úrsula Corberó You Need To Know.
- Ursula made her on screen debut in 2002 by portraying the role of Maria in Mirall Trencat.
- She started acting professionally at the age of just 13 years and she played the role of Sara in Ventdelpa in 2005.
- She won a Kapital Award and a Top Glamour Award for her role in Physics and Chemistry.
- She also garnered Asian Television Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of Tokyo in Money Heist.