Last updated on July 26th, 2023 at 02:11 pm
Facts About Valerie Jarrett
|Celebrated Name||Valerie Jarrett|
|Age||66 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Valerie Jarrett|
|Birth Name||Valerie Jarrett|
|Place Of Birth||Shiraz, Iran|
|Father||James E. Bowman|
|Mother||Barbara T. Bowman,|
|Spouse||William Jarrett (m. 1983–1988)|
|Siblings||Robert Robinson Taylor|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Education||University of Michigan Law School, Stanford University, Northfield Mount Hermon School|
|Net Worth||$ 2.5million (estimated)|
Valerie Jarrett is an American businesswoman, attorney and civic leader. She worked as the senior White House officer to the President of the U.S. and assistant to the president for public engagement and intergovernmental affairs in the Barack Obama administration from 2009 to 2017.
Valerie Jarrett Early Life
Valerie June Jarrett was born 14 November 1956 in Shiraz, Iran. Her mother name is Barbara T. Bowman and father name is James E. Bowman. Her ideology is democrats. Her full name is Valerie June Jarrett. Her horoscope sign is Scorpio. Her nationality is American. She completed her education from University of Michigan Law School, Stanford University and Northfield Mount Hermon School.
Valerie Jarrett Personal Life
In 1983 Jarrett wedded William Robert Jarrett, child of Chicago Sun-Times correspondent Vernon Jarrett. Her traits her change from a private to an open profession to their little girl Laura's introduction to the world and her own yearning to accomplish something that would make their girl glad. She looks totally happy and satisfied with her married life with no any complain and divorces circumstances.
Valerie Jarrett Career
- Valerie is a senior White House officer and a Chicago lawyer as well as businesswoman.
- Valerie was appointed as Senior Advisor and Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs after Barack Obama’s victory in the presidential elections.
- Her job has been considered vague and unclear, except for the fact that she is the most influential person in the White House.
- She started off her career as a corporate and real-estate lawyer before and becoming the most powerful black woman in the history of White House.
- She is probably the most controversial figure among all the officials working under Obama administration because of her closeness with the Obama, which is why she is often regarded as a motherly figure or big sister to the Obama.
- Valerie's bonding with Obama dates back to Chicago even before he thought of a career in politics.
- This Iranian-born communist sympathizer has served as a member and headed various educational and real estate organizations, apart from chairing and co-chairing a number of councils related to the protection of students from sexual assault and welfare of women and girls.
Valerie Jarrett Body Measurements
Valerie body measurement indicates her height of around 5 feet 6 inches tall however the actual measurement is not been done in current time. Her weight also looks managed with her height.
Valerie Jarrett Net Worth
Her net worth is between 2.5 million dollars.