Last updated on August 24th, 2023 at 02:51 pm
Facts About Venu Madhav
|Celebrated Name||Venu Madhav|
|Age||43 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Venu Madhav Singh|
|Place Of Birth||Kodad, Suryapet, Telangana|
|Home Town||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Son||Madhav Savikar and Madhav Prabhakar|
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Bicep Size||12 inches|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Source of Wealth||Film Industry|
|Place Of Death||Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad, India|
|Cause Of Death||Kidney and Liver complications|
Venu Madhav was an Indian film actor, television presenter, mimicry artist and comedian known for his works predominantly in Telugu cinema, and few Tamil and Kannada films. He was one of the finest comedians in the Telugu cinema, he starred in over 600 films in a variety of roles, starting his career as an impressionist; imitating celebrities, politicians, and local dialects. To know more about him, keep reading below.
Where was Venu Madhav born?
Recalling his early life, Venu Madhav was born in Kodad town of Suryapet district, Telangana, India. He belongs o middle-class family background. His father name is Prabhakar and mother name is Savitri. He is Indian by nationality. Further, his caste is Brahim and followed the Hindu religion.
Regarding his education, he did his initial education at his village. Further, he has always dreamed to become an actor in the south movie industry. Also since childhood, he was very talented at mimicry and acting.
When did Venu Madhav pursue his acting career?
- Talking about his career, Venu started his professional career as an actor with the movie Master in 1997. His next acting was in the hit movie Tholi Prema in 1998. After two successful movies, he became popular for his instant comedy acting and dialogues.
- From 1991 to 2001, he did a notable role in the movies such as Tholi Prema, Thammudu, Ennavale, Lady Bachelors, and Priyamaina Neekul Kadhal Sugamanathu.
- From 2002 to 2003, he did acting in the movies like Aadi, Vasu, Gemini, Dil Smhadri Kalyana Ramadu, Venky, Aarya, Samba, and Shiv Shankar. He also did acting the hit south movie Mass along with Nagarjuna Akkineni.
- In 2005, he did acting in more than 25 movies in both languages Tamil and Telugu. Some of his notable movies of that year are Super, Good Boy, Hungama, Subash Chandra Bose, Chhatrapati, Political Rawody, and Jai Chiranjeeva.
- During the time of 2006, he was at the peak of his career. He has worked with most of the celebrities of south India. He was featured in the films like Ranam, Ram, Pokiri, Khatarnak, Annavaram and many more.
- Following years of 2007 to 2008, he did acting in the movies like Yogi, Madhumasam, Munna, operation Dhuryodhana, Bhookailas, Neninthe, Gunde Jhallumandi, Ullasamanga Utshamaga, Premabhisekam, and Krishna. Similarly, he did acting in King, Naa Style Veru, Ek Niranjan, and Arya in 2009.
- From 2010 to 2013, he featured in many hit movies like Sneha Geetham, Brindavanam, Shakti, Money Money, More Money, Veedu Theda, Bodyguard, Racha, Nayak, Masala, Something Something, and Nenem Chinna Pillana?
- In 2014 to 2015, he featured in the movies such as Yuddham, Laddu Babu, Autonagar Surga, Rey, and Rudramadevi. Similarly, in 2016, he made his last appearance in the movie Dr. Paramanandaiah Students.
- Throughout his career, he has acted in more than 600 movies including Telugu and Tamil. Apart from these, he also featured in some of the South Indian television serials. He left the work in 2016, as he was suffering from liver and kidney issues. You can check his list of movies in Wikipedia easily as of 2019.
What is the reason behind Venu Madhav death?
Following a heavy stomach pain, Madhav has admitted at Yashoda Hospital located in Secunderabad on 24th September 2019. At midnight, the news comes out from the Hospital panel about his critical care. After that, he was put on a ventilator as a life support system in critical care.
He was passed away at 12:30 PM on 25th September 2019 at Yashoda Hospital, Secunderabad. As per the doctor's concern, the death cause of actor was Kidney and Liver complications. From now, we can't able to enjoy his comedy acting but his previous acted movies alive him with us forever. We wish him a good life beyond the world.
Who was Venu Madhav married to?
Reflecting his personal life, Madhav is a married man. He was married to Sree Vani in Suryapet City. However, we don't have enough information about his marriage date and place. The couple blessed with two children. His elder son name is Madhav Savikar and younger son name is Madhav Prabhakar. He was lives blissful life with his family before his death.
How much net worth did Venu Madhav own?
From his acting career, Venu must earn the sum of a good amount of money from his career as an actor. As of now, we have no much information about his net worth and salary. In the case of an update, we will let you know.
How tall was Venu Madhav?
Before his death, Venu stands a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs around 132 lbs. Similarly, his both hair and eye color are black. Further, his chest, waist, and biceps sizes are 38-32-12 inches respectively.