Vic Beasley - Bio, Net Worth, Current Team, Contract, Injury, Trade, Salary, Dating, Girlfriend, Height, Family, Age, Facts, Wiki, Position, Number
Victor Ramon Beasley Jr. professionally named Vic Beasley is an American football defensive end who plays for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football Lague (NFL). After playing college football for Clemson University, he was drafted by the Falcons with the eighth overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft. He was a consensus All-American for the Tigers in 2013 and 2014. In the year 2016, he was named to his first Pro Bowl and All-Pro honors, following his league-leading 15.5 sack season. Overall, he is a very talented footballer.
Falcons will not pursue negotiations with Vic Beasley
The Atlanta Falcons announced Monday they will not pursue negotiations with outside linebacker Vic Beasley, who is set to become an unrestricted free agent when the new league year begins on March 18. "As we continue to craft our 2020 roster, we'd like to thank Vic for five years of effort on behalf of our organization," Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff said. The Falcons selected Beasley, 27, with the No. 8-overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, and he played the 2019 season on the fifth-year option of his rookie deal. Improving the pass rush has been on Atlanta's agenda in recent offseasons, and the decision to part ways with Beasley makes that a clear priority.
Who are the Parents of Vic Beasley?
Vic Beasley was born on 8th July 1992, in Adairsville, Georgia, the USA as Victor Ramon Beasley Jr. He was born to father, Victor Beasley, and mother, Teresa Beasley. He had a brother, Tyrone Barrett, who died on 1st February 2014. As of 2019, he celebrated his 27th birthday. He is an American by nationality and he is of African-American ethnicity. He attended Adairsville High School in Adairsville, Georgia, where he was a three-sport standout in football, basketball, and track. Later, he went to Clemson College.
How was the Career of Vic Beasley?
- Vic Beasley arrived at Clemson in the year 2010 where he was redshirted and began with the tight end.
- As a redshirt freshman in 2011, Beasley played sparingly and in nine games, he only played 16 snaps and recorded two tackles on the season.
- He then played as a sophomore in 2012 where he recorded 18 tackles and a team-high eight sacks and was ht sacks. He was named an Honorable Mention Sophomore All-American by College Football News.
- Through the first six games of his junior season in 2013, Beasley led the nation in sacks with 13 and he was a first-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) selection and was named a consensus All-American.
- He was selected with the eighth overall pick by the Atlanta Falcons in the 2015 NFL Draft and he was Clemson's highest selected defensive player since the late defensive end Gaines Adams went fourth overall to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2007.
- On 12th June 2015, he agreed to terms his rookie contract.
- He moved from defensive end to the strongside linebacker position in his 2016 season and he recorded his first sack of the 2016 season in Week 2 against the Oakland Raiders.
- He was named First-team All-Pro and was ranked 40th by his peers on the NFL Top 100 Players of 2017.
- He played in 14 games with eight starts, recording 29 tackles and only five sacks after being moved from defensive end to outside linebacker in his 2017 season.
- The Falcons exercised the fifth-year option on Beasley's contract on 25th April 2018 where he played in 16 games with nine starts, recording 20 combined tackles, five sacks, and three passes defended.
- In his 2019 season, in Week 2 against the Philadelphia Eagles, he recorded his first sack of the season in the 24-20 win.
- In Week 14 against the Carolina Panthers, he recorded two sacks, one of which was a strip-sack that was recovered by teammate Tyeler Davison, in the 40-20 win.
- He played in 16 games with 15 starts, recording 42 combined tackles, eight sacks, and two forced fumbles.
What is the Net Worth of Vic Beasley as of 2020?
The net worth of Vic Beasley as of 2020 is believed to have $20 Million. In 2015, Vic Beasley inked a 4 year, $14,495,228 contract with the Atlanta Falcons, including a $8,801,984 signing bonus, $14,495,228 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,623,807. On April 25, 2018, the Falcons exercised the fifth-year option on Beasley's contract worth $12.8 million. He alongside Adrian Clayborn, Austin Hooper, and Ryan Allen is set to become an unrestricted free agent when the new league year begins on March 18th, 2020. He has a range of Mercedes Benz cars and themed Chevy Camaro. His salary as of 2019 is $2,411,622. As of now, he is living a luxurious lifestyle.
Is Vic Beasley Married or Not?
Vic Beasley is not married yet and he is still to get married yet. He has kept his personal life private and out of the spotlight. He usually doesn’t talk about his private life in the media and public. He is currently focusing on his career rather than spending his life in a relationship. He hasn’t mentioned his affairs publically and has managed to keep it low profile. There is no record of his marriage and divorce until now. According to the records, he is possibly single at the present time. He is straight by sexual orientation.
How tall is Vic Beasley?
Vic Beasley is a very handsome person with a charming personality and a nice attitude. He stands at the tall height of 6 feet 3 inches with a bodyweight of 112 kg. He has black hair color and his eye color is black. His other body measurements will be added soon once we get information about it. His body build is athletic. Overall, he has got a healthy body.
Trivias About Vic Beasley You Need To Know.
- After playing college football for Clemson University, he was drafted by the Falcons with the eighth overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft.
- He was a consensus All-American for the Tigers in 2013 and 2014.
- In the year 2016, he was named to his first Pro Bowl and All-Pro honors, following his league-leading 15.5 sack season.
- The net worth of Vic Beasley as of 2020 is believed to have $20 Million.