Last updated on January 28th, 2020 at 08:50 pm
Facts About Victoria Fuller
|52 Years Old
|Victoria Alynette Fuller
|Place Of Birth
|Santa Barbara, California
|United States of America
|5 feet 8 inches
|Source of Wealth
|Married But Divorced
|Jonathan Baker (M. 1995; Div. 2009)
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter
Victoria Fuller is an American glamour model, artist, actress and reality TV contestant. She is Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for January 1996 and has appeared in numerous Playboy Special Editions. She also pursues a professional art career, producing Pop art paintings, prints, and sculptures based on the Playboy world. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Victoria Fuller famous for?
- An American glamour model, artist, actress and reality TV contestant.
Where is Victoria Fuller from?
Recalling her early life, Fuller was born in Santa Barbara, California, the U.S. in the year of 1970. Currently, she aged 49 years old. She is of American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity.
At age two she was already drawing Snoopy cartoons off the funny pages with crayons. She took numerous art classes throughout high school and won first place in a major art competition. The information regarding her parents, siblings and academic qualification is yet to be disclosed. Further, her birth sign is Sagittarius.
When did Victoria Fuller begin to start modeling?
- Following graduation from high school, Fuller became a fitness model, taking art classes at night and working out at the gym during the day. She was discovered by "Playboy" magazine on a modeling shoot. She is Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Month for January 1996 and has appeared in numerous Playboy Special Editions.
- Nine years after her Playmate appearance, she posed for Playboy again in the May 2005 issue.
- Similarly, She appeared on the sixth season of the television show The Amazing Race with her then-husband in 2004. Since then, she appeared on Battle of the Network Reality Stars, Kill Reality and a reality-star edition of Fear Factor.
- She made a guest appearance on an episode of Married... with Children (1987) and had a role in the made-for-TV movie The Scorned (2005). Among the TV shows she has appeared as herself on are The Girls Next Door (2005), The Tyra Banks Show (2005), Dr. Phil (2002), The Howard Stern Show (1990), The Amazing Race (2001), Whose Line Is It Anyway? (1998), The Man Show (1999) and Work Out (2006) many others.
- She also pursues a professional art career, producing Pop art paintings, prints, and sculptures based on the Playboy world. She has the distinction of being the only artist to receive permission from Playboy to use its famous trademarks in her artwork. Further, She also currently stars on her show, Kendra.
Is Victoria Fuller married?
Reflecting on her personal life, Fuller was a married woman. She was married to Jonathan Baker in 1995. The pair are proud to be parents of Trease Lynette who is their only child. She was born on October 6th, 2006. Unfortunately, She got divorced after a 14-year marriage in 2009. After that, she seems to be single.
How much is Victoria Fuller worth?
Being a part of the entertainment industry, Fuller earns a decent amount of money and popularity through her profession as an actress and TV personality. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $7 million at present. However, her salary is yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Victoria Fuller?
Observing her body physics, Fuller stands a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 56 Kg. Similarly, She has a pair of light grey eyes and blonde hair color. Further, her body measures 36C-24-34 inches.
Trivias About Victoria Fuller You Need To Know.
- She has been drawing and painting most of her life. Attended ten schools in 12 years as her mother--who'd split from her father before she was born--moved often and Victoria used art as a constant in her life.
- She took an interest in bodybuilding at 17 and won a local competition, which partly accounts for her fit and toned physique.