Wade Robson (Dancer) - Bio, Net Worth, Story, Married, Wife, Parents, Family, Siblings, Nationality, Age, Height, Wiki, Project, Case, News, Children
Wade Robson is an Australian dancer and choreographer who is well known for his dance moves and choreography work on songs of popular celebrities including NSYNC and Britney Spears. He is also known for his work as the host and executive producer for "The Wade Robson Project" which aired on MTV in 2003.
He also appeared as a guest judge and choreographer on the Fox television dance series, "So You Think You Can Dance" in 2007.
Robson is also recognized for his relation with Michael Jackson as a child as back then Jackson was charged with child sexual abuse for which Robson testified as a trial on his support which he reversed in 2013 filing a $1.5 billion civil lawsuit against the Jackson estate. However, due to the lack of supporting evidence, his case was dismissed on April 26, 2021.
Besides, he is active on social media sites with over 55k followers on Instagram: @waderobsoncreations.
What is Wade Robson Famous for?
- Famous as a dancer and choreographer.
- Known for his relationship with the late Michael Jackson.
Where is Wade Robson From?
Wade Robson was born on September 17, 1982, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. His birth name is Wade Jeremy William Robson. His nationality is Australian. Robson belongs to ethnicity while Virgo is his zodiac sign.
Born as one of the two children to his parents; Jay Robson(mother) and Dennis Robson(father), Wade grew up alongside his sister in his hometown until he was 9 when his family moved to the US for Wade to study at Johnny Young's Talent School in Disneyland, California.
Wade has always had an interest in dancing since his childhood that when he was 5 he caught the attention of legendary singer, Michale Jackson while he was touring Australia. Jackson even invited the Robson family to stay with him at his home while they were in the US.
At Johnny Young's Talent School, he was in a talent troupe and also appeared in three music videos of Jackson; "Black or White", "Jam", and "Heal the World". He already had an agent at the age of 11 and formed a hip-hop duo along with his friend DeWayne Turrentine. Besides, he received his first choreography job for the R&B group Immature at 14.
Wade Robson's Career Highlights
- Wade Robson started his career as a teenager as a choreographer of Britney Spears's Pepsi commercials also the performance by NSYNC and Spears at the 1999 Video Music Awards.
- He also choreographed Spears' I'm a Slave 4 U video and was choreographer and director of NSYNC's 2001 PopOdyssey Tour.
- He made his professional debut as the creator and host of MTV's The Wade Robson Project, which aired on MTV in 2003.
- He made his acting debut as himself in the urban dance film, "You Got Served" in 2004.
- He then choreographed the American Idols LIVE! Tour in 2007.
- The same year, he appeared as a guest judge and choreographer on the Fox television dance series, "So You Think You Can Dance", even choreographing the second and third seasons of the show.
- For choreographing "Ramalama (Bang Bang)" on the show, he was awarded his first Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Choreography.
- He choreographed the animated feature film, "Happy Feet Two" in 2011.
Wade Robson's Dating and Relationship
Wade Robson is a married man and is married to his only wife, Amanda Rodriguez. Amanda is SYTYCD creative directing partner of Robson with whom he dated for few years till 2005 when they got married. The couple has been married for over 16 years now and has a son together named Koa Dennis Takeo Robson.
Previously, before Amanda, Wade dated Brandi Jackson, Michael Jackson's niece and daughter of Jackie Jackson, whom she met as a child during a photoshoot with Michael Jackson. They were friends for 10 years before their relationship which also didn't last long after he cheated on Brandi with Britney Spears during Spears's 1999–2001 tour which caused much trouble.
He also dated dancer Mayte Garcia from 2000 until 2001. Also, he was involved in the case when Michael Jackson was charged with child sexual abuse, however, at the time, he testified at Jackson's trial that Jackson never abused him. He reversed the testification and reportedly filed a $1.5 billion civil lawsuit against the Jackson estate, saying that Jackson had abused him consistently from when he was between seven and 14.
His allegations are the subject of the documentary, "Leaving Neverland"(2019), even so, his case was dismissed on April 26, 2021.
Wade Robson's Net Worth
Wade Robson has quite good earnings from his professional career as a dancer and choreographer. Having his career started in his teens as a choreographer of Britney Spears and NSYNC, Robson has managed to come a long way up becoming one of Dance Magazine's "25 to Watch" and even winning 2 Primetime Emmy Awards for Outstanding Choreography.
His net worth is estimated to be around $2.5 million.
Wade Robson's Height
Wade Robson is a handsome man with a well-maintained body physique in his 30s. He stands tall with a height of 6ft. 3inch.(1.93 m) while his body weighs around 74kg(163 lbs). He has a fair complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.