Wendy Osefo - Bio, Net Worth, Husband, Married, Salary, Nationality, Age, Parents, Height, Surgery, Facts, Family, Wiki, Education, Children, Career
Wendy Ozuzu is a Nigerian-American political commentator, public affairs academic, philanthropist, and television personality who is professionally known as Wendy Osefo. She is best recognized as a cast member of "The Real Housewives of Potomac" as well as for being featured on Fox and Friends, "The Steve Harvey Show", and CNN. She was named in 2017 40 Under 40 class by the "Baltimore Business Journal" whereas the "Baltimore Sun" named Osefo as one of the 25 Women to Watch. Wendy joined the fifth season of "The Real Housewives of Potomac" in 2020, becoming the first PhD-holder to join the "Real Housewives" franchise. Additionally, she is also a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority.
Wendy Osefo Addresses "The Eddie Rumors" Coming Up in RHOP Season 6
Wendy Osefo addressed "The Eddie Rumors" coming up moment from the teaser during a recent interview with ET. "I am not immune to the fact that we are public figures, right? This is not a 'woe is me' conversation. When you're a public figure, people go and talk about you," she said. "People go and lie about you, and it is what it is. And I'm OK with that. I know what I signed up for. But there is, for me, a level of expectation that I felt we have within our circle. Especially when it's a salacious blog that has also spread vicious rumors about her and her family."
She went on to say that she felt like Gizelle was "repeating a lie." "I'm not mad at it because we know our truth. And I'm confident in my marriage. It doesn't matter," Wendy explained. "But in the same token, you have a level of expectation from your friends and you don't think that your friends will ever give life to a lie. If anything, they will quell it because they're your friends."
- Being a Nigerian-American political commentator, public affairs academic, philanthropist, and television personality.
- For being cast member of "The Real Housewives of Potomac".
What is Wendy Osefo Nationality?
Wendy Osefo opened her eyes for the very first with the real name of Wendy Ozuzu on 21st May 1984. She took birth in Nigeria holding Nigerian nationality and Nigerian-American ethnic background. However, she immigrated to the United States with her family at the age of 3 to Durham, North Carolina. Her religion is Christian and her race is black. Wendy's present age is 37 which she celebrated recently in 2021 and as per her birth date, her star sign is Gemini. Wendy's mother name is Susan Okuzu whereas her father's detail has not been disclosed yet.
Regarding Wendy's education, she earned a B.A. in political science from Temple University and an M.A. in government from Johns Hopkins University. Osefo completed an M.Sc. in 2012 in public affairs with a concentration in community development from Rutgers University-Camden. Later in 2016, she became the first Black woman to earn a Ph.D. in public affairs and community development from Rutgers University-Camden.
What does Wendy Osefo do for a living?
- Wendy Osefo jumps off her career being a contributor for "The Hill" which is the founder and chief executive officer of 1954 Equity, and an assistant professor at Johns Hopkins School of Education.
- She then served as the inaugural director of the Masters of Arts in Management Program at Goucher College in 2014.
- As well, she is a board member for the late Congressman Elijah Cummings Youth to Israel Program, Children's Scholarship Fund Baltimore, and The Education Foundation of Baltimore County Schools.
- It was announced in 2020 that Wendy had joined the fifth season of "The Real Housewives of Potomac", becoming the first PhD-holder to join the "Real Housewives" franchise.
Awards and Achievements
- Wendy Osefo was named one of 12 Pan African Women to Watch by Face2Face Africa in 2017 as well as she received the Distinguished Recent Alumni Award from The Johns Hopkins University in the following year.
- She received the 2017 Outstanding Graduate Award from her alma mater, Johns Hopkins University.
- She is the recipient of the Diversity Recognition Award.
- She was named in 2017 40 Under 40 class by the Baltimore Business Journal.
- The Baltimore Sun named her as one of the 25 Women to Watch.
- Wendy was named a 2018 Black Women in Media honoree for her work in media and television.
Who is Wendy Osefo's husband?
Wendy Osefo is a married woman. She has been married to her handsome husband Edward Osefo since August 2011. The pair is blessed with three children named Karter, Kruz, and Kamrynn. They currently live in Maryland with their children. The couple's relationship is outstanding till now and hopes it will remain as same as in the future too. Talking about her sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Wendy Osefo Net Worth?
Wendy Osefo has a net worth of $1.5 million as of 2021 whereas her exact amount of salary has not been disclosed yet. She has student loans to pay, which isn't too surprising given her extensive education. Wendy has not done any endorsement work yet. Her major source of income is from her political commentator, public affairs academic, philanthropist, and television personality career.
How tall is Wendy Osefo?
Wendy Osefo is a beautiful woman who is 5 feet 7 inches or 170 cm tall whereas her body weighs around 60 Kg or 132 pounds. She has attractive black long hair and dark brown eyes color. Wendy has 33-24-36 inches of body measurement with a slim body build. Furthermore, Wendy Osefo reveals she had breast augmentation surgery.
Wendy excitedly showed off the results of her recent breast augmentation and explained why she decided to get the surgery." I breastfed all three of my children for over a year and that takes a toll on your body, so this is one of the first things I've ever done for myself," she shared. "Being a professor and being a commentator, you are supposed to fit into a certain box, and I've always felt like I'm trapped. But now, I get to be my authentic self. I'm loving it."
Wendy explained to the ladies, "I got my boobs done, and I got some tweaks." Although she wasn't quite as open about what those "tweaks" were during the episode, her friends were certainly impressed with the results. "I wanna know who your doctor is," Karen said in an interview. "Cause I ain't mad at you. In an 11th July Instagram post, Wendy opened up more about her procedures, declaring, "So happy with my new boobies AND booty."
Trivias About Wendy Osefo You Need To Know.
- Wendy has attended Temple University, Johns Hopkins University, and Rutgers University.
- She is the first member of the Real Housewives franchise to have a PhD.
- She and Lisa Vanderpump have both been cast members of the Real Housewives franchise.
- She is also a main cast member on "The Real Housewives of Potomac".
- She is a board member for the late Congressman Elijah Cummings Youth to Israel Program.