Facts About Whitney Port
|Celebrated Name||Whitney Port|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Whitney Eve Port|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Famous For||Her appearance on "The Hills" and "The City".|
|Siblings||Paige Port, Jade Port, Ashley Port and Ryan Port.|
|School||Warner Avenue Elementary School|
|University||University of Southern California|
|Education||Major in general studies|
|Son||Sonny Sanford Roseman|
|Body Measurement||26-34-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34 C|
|Shoe Size||9 (US)|
|Dress Size||4-6 (US)|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Net Worth||$5 million USD|
Whitney Port is an American television personality, fashion designer and author. Port came to the fame after her appearance in the popular series, "The Hills". Port also launched her fashion line "Whitney Eve" in 2009.
- Whitney Port, the beautiful actress, revealed on Thursday's episode of the podcast, "With Whit", that she has her one major regret of dating and which was rejecting the Oscar-winner Hollywood hunk, Leonardo DiCaprio.
- She also added that they had been in a six-month "BBM relationship" then.
What is Whitney Port famous For?
- Whitney Port is best known as the star cast of TV series, "The Hills" and "The City".
Whitney Port's Early Life: Birthdate/ Parents/ Education?
Whitney Port was born on March 4, 1985, in Los Angeles, California, US. Her birth name is Whitney Eve Port. Her nationality is American. Her ethnicity is Ashkenazi Jewish with Pisces as her zodiac sign.
Port was born to Jeffrey Port(father) and Vicki Port(mother). Her father, owned the fashion company Swarm, died in 2013 due to kidney cancer.
She was raised along with her three sisters: Paige Port, Jade Port, Ashley Port and a brother, Ryan Port in a Jewish household.
Port attended Warner Avenue Elementary School and she also learned Crossroads School. She was additionally made the class president while in the fifth grade. In 2007, she graduated from the University of Southern California with a major in general studies.
She also had internships with the magazines "Women's Wear Daily and W" in 2005.
Whitney Port's Career: Series /Movies/Fashion Shows?
- Port kicked off her career through MTV reality-hit show, "The Hills" in 2006.
- During the time on the set, she also held positions with Teen Vogue and Kelly Cutrone's People's Revolution.
- Two years later in 2008, Port moved to New York City to work for world-famous fashion designer Diane von Fürstenberg.
- In March 2008, Port debuted her first fashion line "Whitney Eve" as a part of the NY Fashion Week.
- While in New York, she also starred in her spin-off series "The City", which originally documented the lives of Port and companions Jay Lyon, Olivia Palermo, and Adam Senn.
- However, the series was not well received and was canceled in 2010.
- She made an appearance on the online series, "Hollywood Is Like High School with Money", for which she served as the executive producer in 2010.
- She was featured in a magazine "Maxum" and she released her first book "True Whit: Designing a Life of Style, Beauty, and Fun" in 2011.
- Port then served as a judge on the eighth cycle of Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model in 2012.
- She made a cameo role in the film "What to Expect When You're Expecting", alongside Jennifer Lopez in 2012.
- Currently, she is one of the cast members of the new series, "The Hills: New Beginning" as premiered in 2019.
Whitney Port's Personal Life: Husband?
The 34 aged, Whitney Port is married to Tim Rosenman. Tim is the former "The City" producer. The couple began dating in 2012.
Later, in November 2013, she announced her engagement with Tim and in 2015, they got married. In 2017, the couple announced expecting their first child and they had a son named Sonny Sanford Rosenman a few months after.
Port also had dated MTV reality star Ben Nemtin before.
Whitney Port's Net Worth: Earning?
Whitney Port has an estimated net worth of $5 million.
She has her income through her movies and fashion shows.
She is living a luxurious lifestyle with her husband and son.
Whitney Port's Body Measurements: Height/ Weight?
The beautiful actress, Whitney Port has a well maintained perfect curved body figure. Port stands tall with a height of 6ft.(1.83m). She has a body weight of 58kg(128 lbs).
She has a body measurement of 26-34-36 inches with 34 C as her bra size, 9 (US) shoe size and 4-6 (US) dress size.
She has a fair complexion with light brown hair and brown eyes.
Trivias About Whitney Port You Need To Know.
- Port is a close friend with Lauren Conrad.
- Port had rejected the handsome hunk, Leonardo DiCaprio back in her 20's.