Who is Tracy Romulus - What does she do?
Tracy Romulus is the chief marketing officer with KKW brands - Kim Kardashian's company focusing on her beauty and fashion lines. She works alongside Kim Kardashian on the reality star's brands: Skims, KKW Beauty, and KKW Fragrance.
Who is Tracy Romulus?
Tracy Romulus (born 18th December 1979) is an American fashion designer, business executive, and publicist. She is famous for working for Kanye West and the Kardashian West Brands. She markets for The KKW Beauty, KKW Fragrance, and SKIMS marketing. KKW popularly known as Kim Kardashian-west is a beauty, contour, and highlight kits brand that was launched by Kim Kardashian. As well as she is known for being the wife of American music producer, Ray Romulus. She took birth to Indonesian parents with the birth name of Tracy Nguyen Romulus. She cut her 42nd birthday as of 2021. She holds American nationality and her ethnicity is Asian. She has not disclosed anything regarding her parent's information to the media. Only the fact is known that her family migrated to the United States when Tracy was six months old and settled in California and later in New York. She follows the Christianity religion and her Zodiac sign is Sagittarius. She also has a sibling; a sister with whom she grew up.
About her educational background, Tracy attended the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York to study fashion designing.
What does Tracy Romulus do?
- Tracy Romulus started her career after she completed her education at the Fashion Institute of Technology.
- She initially began working as a senior vice-president at the People's Revolution for their boutique fashion PR firm.
- Next, she joined 5W Public Relations in New York City in 2001.
- Since she joined the firm, she helped grow the firm from where it was to one of the leading agencies in New York.
- It was in 2006, she left the company and launched her own PR firm named "Industry Public Relations" where she acts as the managing partner of the firm now.
- She also opened a clothing line called "Rhyla" which she named after her daughter. Further, she opened the clothing line in March 2014 to make children's accessories. She acts as the creative director where she handpicks both local and imported materials.
- In September 2017, Tracy joined the Kardashian West Brands where she works as the Chief Marketing Officer. She markets for The KKW Beauty, KKW Fragrance, and SKIMS marketing.
- Besides this, she has worked for other clients as well including Swiss Beatz, McDonald’s, Elle Girl Magazine, Kelis, Ciara, Big Sean, Ice Cube, and Rocawear, Nick Cannon, and Pamela Anderson.
Who is Tracy Romulus married to?
Tracy Romulus is a married man. She tied a knot to her handsome husband, Ray Romulus. By profession, Ray Romulus is a music producer who is one of the owners of The Stereotypes as well as the co0founder of the record label Beach Wave Sound. Their wedding took place in the year 2014 which was attended by Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. She is also the proud parent of three children with her husband Ray. Her children are Ryan, Remi, and Raf. Today, Tracy and Ray are leading a happy life with their kids. She is residing with her spouse in California.
Tracy Romulus Net Worth 2021
Tracy Romulus is a fashion designer and business executive by job who has worked in the PR industry for more than fifteen years. What's more, she has worked with high-end celebrities and fashion houses such as Puma, Rocawear, and Nick Cannon. She has obviously amassed a huge fortune with the bulk of her wealth coming from her professional PR career. As of 2021, the net worth of Tracy Romulus is estimated to have $8 Million. Her primary sources of income are the PR industry, commercials, Instagram, etc. She works for Kim Kardashian who has a net worth of $1.4 billion and Kanye West who became a billionaire with a net worth of $3.2 billion. Her exact career earnings, the annual salary is still to get disclosed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is making a cool amount in thousands of dollars. At present, she is living a luxurious lifestyle.