Facts About Xisca Perello
|Celebrated Name||Xisca Perello|
|Age||34 Years Old|
|Nick Name||Xisca Perello|
|Birth Name||Maria Francisca Perelló|
|Place Of Birth||Palma de Majorca|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Business Administration|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Measurement||34-26-36 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||33B|
|Shoe Size||8 (US)|
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand|
|Source of Wealth||As a socialite|
|Links||Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
A Spanish internet personality and project director of The Rafael Nadal Foundation, Xisca Perelló was known for being the wife of the famous tennis player, Rafael Nadal. Despite attracting immense fame, she chose to live a modest life no getting in spot-light and working for big brands. Today, let's explore more about her through this article.
What is Xisca Perelló famous for?
- Wife of a famous tennis player, Rafael Nadal.
- Her work with Nadal’s charity organization, the ‘Rafael Nadal Foundation’.
Where does Xisca Perelló live?
Recalling her early life, Xisca was born in Palma de Majorca, Spain to her parents, Bernat Perelló and María Pascual in the year 1988 as Maria Francisca Perelló. However, her parent's profession is yet to be disclosed. Similarly, she is of Spanish nationality and belongs to White-Caucasian descent. Her birth sign is Cancer while her religious view is Agnosticism.
For education, She did her schooling from a local school in Spain and got her Business Administration Degree from London, UK.
Where does Xisca Perelló work?
- Upon her graduation, Xisca started her career working for 'MAPFRE,' a sporting company. Later, she quit her job at the company because her colleagues started a rumor that she had got her job only because of his future husband, Rafel Nadal. She is one of the sponsors of MAPRE.
- Then, she moved back to Majorca, Spain, and started working for an insurance company.
- In 2012, she moved to work at the 'Rafael Nadal Foundation'. It was Rafael's charity foundation which is started in 2008.
- She joined the foundation as the Project Director for Social Integration. She still holds the post to date.
Who is Xisca Perelló married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Xisca was married to her long-term boyfriend, Rafael Nadal who is a tennis player. They knew each other since school days and began dating from 2005. After 13 years of affairs, the lovebirds engaged in May 2018. Then after a year, they exchanged their vows in Majorca, Spain on 19th October 2019. As of now, the couple lives happily and there is no such news found that elaborated they were going to split.
How much is Xisca Perelló worth?
Being a project director of The Rafael Nadal Foundation, Xisca earns a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of charity work. Based on some online sources, her estimated net worth said to be $500 Thousand at present. However, the details and earnings of her assets were yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Xisca Perelló?
Observing her body physics, Xisca stands a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 60 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of brown eyes and dark brown hair color. She used 33B bra size and 8 (US) shoe sizes. Further, her body measures around 34-26-36 inches.
Trivias About Xisca Perello You Need To Know.
- She is self-taught English Speaker.
- During the period in London, she managed to survived in an English country by learning the language.