Last updated on August 14th, 2023 at 02:51 am
Facts About Young Greatness
|Celebrated Name||Young Greatness|
|Age||38 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Theodore Jones|
|Famous For||For his 2015 single “Moolah”, which peaked at number 85 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart|
|Death Date||29th October 2018|
|Cause Of Death||Gun Shot|
|Place Of Birth||New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
An American rapper from New Orleans who rose into the fame after his 2015 single "Moolah", which peaked at number 85 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart is named as Theodore Jones. He is simply named Young Greatness. He had worked with the record label Quality Control Musica and with Cash Money Records.
- For his 2015 single “Moolah”, which peaked at number 85 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Gossips and Rumors
Young Greatness, US rapper was shot dead in New Orleans at 34. According to local reports, he was shot in the early hours of Monday outside a branch of the Waffle House food chain. The coroner confirmed his identity and that a gunshot wound was the cause of death. Police are seeking two suspects. Car stolen from the scene of Young Greatness shooting death has been recovered. New Orleans police said shortly before noon Monday (Oct. 29). Officers found a man face-down in the street, shot in the back, a preliminary NOPD report states. In the hours following Jones’ death, a law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said police were searching for a silver Nissan Altima with a Florida license plate in connection to the homicide investigation.
Death of Young
On 29th October 2018, Young was shot and killed outside a Waffle House restaurant in New Orleans. He was shot once on 2900 block’s Elysian Fields Avenue. He was declared dead on the scene.
Police are currently searching for two suspects in the murder, which also saw Greatness’ car get stolen.
Early Life of Young
Young Greatness was born on 19th September 1984 with the birth name of Theodore Jones in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S. Later, he moved to Houston after Hurricane Katrina. His nationality is American. He grew up listening to Juvenile, Jay-Z and Biggie Smalls. As of 2018, he was 34 years old. He was born to Jeanine Rose, his mother. He is of African-American descent. His Zodiac sign is Virgo. The details of his father, siblings, education will be updated soon.
Body Features of Young
Young has got a very attractive body features. He has a tall height of 6 ft 1 in. His other body measurement such as height, bicep size has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon. With his charming smile, he attracts a lot of people towards him.
Career of Young
- Young started his career attracting notice from Houston rappers such as Bun B and Mike Jones.
- Later he was made a deal with the record label Quality Control Music and Motown in the year 2015.
- In the year 2015 of November, he released the single "Moolah", which peaked at number 85 on the US Billboard Hot 100.
- In the year 2016 of March, Rolling Stone included Greatness in their list of "10 New Artists You Need to Know".
- In the month of July 2016, he made his United States television debut, performing "Moolah" on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert show.
Net worth of Young
The net worth of this famous rapper, Young is estimated to have $800,000 at the time of his death. He was very successful in his work. He was earning a good amount of money from his career. His salary has not been revealed yet and will be updated soon. But there is no doubt in the mind of his follower that he is earning a good amount of money from his career.
Affairs of Young
Young may be married or unmarried. He has not spoken about his private life to the media. He has also not been spotted with any lady in the public places. May be he is single.
Trivias About Young Greatness You Need To Know.
- His breakout came in 2014 with the release of his mixtape Dollar For Hate, for which he won a NOLA Hip Hop Award for Mixtape of the Year.
- His hit single "Moolah" peaked at #85 on the Billboard Hot 100. In July 2015, he was profiled in the hip hop magazine XXL.
- Hhe lost most of his possessions during Hurricane Katrina.