Facts About Yvonne Orji
|39 Years Old
|Yvonne Anuli Orji
|Actress , Comedian
|Place Of Birth
|Port Harcourt, Rivers State
|George Washington University
|Unmarried - Single
|5 feet 7 inches
|Source of Wealth
|Love That Girl! (2011)
|Master’s Degree in Public Health
|Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
Yvonne Orji is a Nigerian-American actress and stand-up comedian who is known for her roles as Molly Carter on the HBO series called Insecure since 2016. Also, She has worked in other series like “Jane the Virgin,” “Flip the script,” and many more. Let's know more about her through this article.
What is Yvonne Orji famous for?
- A Nigerian-American actress.
- Her role as Molly in the HBO series Insecure.
Yvonne Orji Parents
Recalling her early life, Orji was born in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria to her parents in the year 1983 which aged her 36 years old at present. Her mother's name is Celine Orji while her father's name is unknown. later her family moved to Maryland, the US when she was 6 years old where she grew up with her three siblings. The names of her three brothers are yet to be revealed. Similarly, she is of Nigerian-American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and she follows Christianity.
For education, She attended Boarding School in Pennsylvania. Later, she enrolled at George Washington University where she received a master’s degree in public health.
When did Yvonne Orji begin her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Orji started her career as a stand-up comedian against her parent's dreams.
- In 2006, she entered a beauty pageant and did a stand-up comedy where many appreciate her talent.
- After that, she joined the school’s competition in 2007 and won the match as well.
- Later, She moved to New York to excel in her skills and pursue her career.
- She kick-off her acting career as Njideka on American sitcom Love That Girl! in the year 2011.
- Then, She appeared the comedy-drama TV series, "Insecure" from 2016 to the present. The audience loved and widely known for her role Molly Carter in the series.
- She appeared as Maya on the 2018 American comedy film Night School, which will hit the theatres on 28th September 2018.
- She has appeared in several series like “Sex (Therapy) with the Jones” (2013), “Jane the Virgin” (2017), "Night School" (2018), and "Spontaneous" (2019).
- Besides these, She wrote the book called ”Bamboozled by Jesus: How God Tricked Me Into the Life of My Dreams” which is expected to be published on 2nd February 2021.
Yvonne Orji Boyfriend
Reflecting on her personal life, Orji is not married. She was in a romantic relationship with the NFL player Emmanuel Acho until 2019. As of now, she possibly single.
What is Yvonne Orji worth?
Being an actress, Orji has a decent amount of money and fame through her profession in the field of the entertainment industry. Based on some online sites, her estimated net worth said to be $500 Thousand at present. She also earned from her tours. However, her salary and assets details are yet to be disclosed.
How tall is Yvonne Orji?
Observing her body physics, Orji stands a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs around 57 Kg. Similarly, She has a pair of black eyes and dark brown eyes. Further, her body measurements are yet to be disclosed. In the case of disclosed, we will let you know.
Trivias About Yvonne Orji You Need To Know.
- Has a master's degree in public health at George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- Viewers appreciate the hard work and performance she reflects in her acting.
- This helped to shape her career and knew she could do better in this field.
- She moved to New York to excel her skills and pursue her career.