Zara McDermott - Bio, Net Worth, Affairs, Boyfriend, Salary, TV Shows, Surgery, Weight Loss, Height, Age, Family, Nationality, Parents, Facts, Wiki
Zara McDermott is a famous British reality TV celebrity as well as a model. She is well-recognized for her appearance on the reality TV series "Love Island Season 4" from where she came to worldwide attention. Before her appearance in Love Island, she worked as a government adviser. She also has her own clothing line released through Little Mistress London. Talking about her social media followers, she has amassed more than 1.4 million followers to her verified Instagram account under the name of @zara_mcdermott. She also has a Youtube channel called 'Zara McDermott' which has 63.2K subscribers. She has also revealed that she is interested in acting and planning to debut in Hollywood. She is nicknamed 'Zarra'.
Zara McDermott has responded to the huge backlash over her weight loss post
Zara has defended sharing her 19 kg weight loss in a series of bikini snaps after social media erupted with criticism. She has found herself at the center of a social media storm after sharing her weight loss transformation and being accused of promoting an "unhealthy" image. has responded to the criticism online, insisting she has lost weight "healthily". Recently, she was the center of another storm after a public split with her boyfriend, Made In Chelsea star Sam Thompson following cheating allegations.
- Being a British reality TV star, and a model.
- For featuring in a reality show named "Love Island Season 4" as a newcomer.
What is the Birthplace of Zara McDermott?
Zara McDermott was born on 16th June 1997. Her place of birth/hometown is in Sydney, Australia. She was born to her parents; Alan McDermott (father) and Karen McDermott (mother). She holds Australian nationality and her ethnic background is Australian-White. Her race is White. Her religion is Christian. Her horoscope sign is Gemini. As of 2020, she celebrated her 23rd birthday. As per her education, she holds a degree in Journalism and Broadcasting.
How was the Career of Zara McDermott?
- Zara McDermott began her initial career by working as a Government Adviser in Essex, the UK.
- After that, she began her TV star career by starring in the 2018 season of the reality TV show "Love Island" that aired on the "ITV2" channel in the UK.
- She made her debut on day 15 of the show. In the show, she did not last long as the viewers of the show decided to vote her off the island on day 25.
- After that, she appeared in various TV shows. She guest-starred in the daytime talk show "Loose Women" in July 2018 as well as she appeared on the early morning chat show "Lorraine", and on the talk show "Politics Live" in the following year.
- In addition to this, she also made her appearance on the "BBC One" TV documentary series "Panorama" in February 2019 and she was also featured on the news TV series "Victoria Derbyshire" in April.
- Besides this, she also actively took interest in politics. She also loves to travel.
Who is Zara McDermott Dating?
Zara McDermott is not married yet and she is still to get married. As of today, she is single as she recently broke up with Sam Thompson. Their relationship ended after he discovered she cheated on him a year ago, MailOnline can reveal. A source revealed the tryst took place between Zara, 23, and 'someone in the music industry' around the time she took part in X-Factor: Celebrity. Zara had been in a relationship with Sam for several months. As of now, she is enjoying her present life happily without any disturbances. As of today, she is residing in London, the UK.
Back in time, she was in a relationship with her fellow "Love Island" co-star, Adam Collard, for about eight months and later ended in February 2019 due to some issues. After that, she was seen with Sam Thompson, star of the reality TV series "Made In Chelsea". She made their relationship official by posting a picture of them kissing at London Soho's Century Club in June 2019. Her name has also been linked to singer Olly Murs but their relationship ended due to the age gap of twelve years. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Zara McDermott's Net Worth?
Zara McDermott is a successful and talented model who has reached a great height in her career. as of 2020, the net worth of Zara McDermott is estimated to have between $300k-$500k. Whereas the exact figure of her salary is still to get disclosed yet but there is no doubt in the mind of her followers that she is making a good amount of salary from her work. She is very dedicated to her work. Her major source of income comes from a TV career and a modeling career. She has also promoted several brands on her social media, including "Rebellious Fashion", "Missy Empire", "Shein", and more. As of today, she is satisfied with her income and she is living a cool lifestyle.
How tall is Zara McDermott?
Zara McDermott is a very charming and beautiful model. She stands tall at the height of 5 ft 5 in. She has a slim body build with perfect body measurements of 34-25-35. Her bra size is 34C. Her balanced bodyweight consists of 59 kg. She wears her outfits and dresses up showing off her curvy figure and striking pair of legs and feet wearing either open tight upskirt. She has a pair of dark brown eyes color and her hair color is also dark brown. She maintains her body a lot to keep herself fit. She frequently does exercises and works out. She is very conscious about food intake. Overall, she has got a healthy body. Regarding her plastic surgery, she revealed that she's undergone non-surgical cosmetic surgery after years of 'bother'. She also stated that she'd had jaw fillers at UK clinic Kiss Aesthetics. She wrote, 'I prefer to stay as natural as possible as I haven't felt comfortable getting any fillers or surgery'.
Trivias About Zara McDermott You Need To Know.
- Zara McDermott is well-recognized for her appearance on the reality TV series "Love Island Season 4".
- She also has her own clothing line released through Little Mistress London.
- She is nick named as 'Zarra'.
- She was born to her parents; Alan McDermott (father) and Karen McDermott (mother).
- Her horoscope sign is Gemini.
- She began her initial career by working as a Government Adviser in Essex, the UK.
- She has a slim body build with perfect body measurements of 34-25-35.