Zara Tindall - Bio, Net Worth, Royal Family, Married, Husband, Mike Tindall, Children, Height, Parents, Age, Facts, Wiki, Wedding,Title, Equestrianism
Zara Anne Elizabeth Phillips famed as Zara Tindall is a member of the British royal family, an equestrian and Olympian. She has also won the Eventing World Championship in 7Aachen in 2006 and she was voted 2006 BBC Sports Personality of the Year by the British television viewing public (an award her mother won in 1971). In addition to this, she was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the 2007 New Year Honours for her services to equestrianism. In 2012, she carried an Olympic flame at Cheltenham Racecourse on her horse Toytown. In January 2020, Tindall was banned from driving for six months after accumulating 12 points on her license. It was also announced that the court was fining her "£666 plus costs and a victim surcharge of £151"In January 2020, Tindall was banned from driving for six months after accumulating 12 points on her license. It was also announced that the court was fining her "£666 plus costs and a victim surcharge of £151".
Queen's granddaughter Zara Tindall banned from driving
The Queen's granddaughter Zara Tindall has been banned from driving for six months after being caught speeding at 91mph near her Cotswolds home. She was banned under the totting up procedure, having already accumulated nine penalty points on her license. Mrs. Tindall, 38, was given four more points for driving at 91mph on the A417 in Gloucestershire, taking her over the 12 points that usually means a ban. The speed limit where she was clocked is 70mph. The wife of former Gloucester and England rugby player Mike Tindall did not attend Cheltenham Magistrates' Court because she is in Australia. She admitted the speeding offense, which she committed in her Land Rover at Daglingworth, near Cirencester, in November. Roger Utley, chairman of the bench, announced that as well as the six-month ban, the court was fining Mrs. Tindall £666 plus costs and a victim surcharge of £151. Her mother Princess Anne was caught speeding on the same stretch of road in 2001.
Who are the Parents of Zara Tindall?
Zara Tindall was born as Zara Anne Elizabeth Tindall on 15th May 1981, at St. Mary’s Hospital in Paddington, West London. She is the second child and only daughter of Princess Anne and her first husband Mark Phillips. She is the eldest granddaughter of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh. She also has an older brother, Peter Phillips and two half-sisters, Felicity Tonkins and Stephanie Phillips. She is British by Nationality. Her ethnicity is White. About her education, she attended primary schools in Gloucestershire and Dorset. Later, she enrolled at the Scottish boarding school Gordonstoun in Moray. At the University of Exeter, she qualified as a physiotherapist specializing in Equine Physiotherapy. She has shown her passion for horse-riding from an early age. She is an accomplished equestrian. As of 2019, she celebrated her 38th birthday with her parents and friends. Her religion is Christian.
How was the Career of Zara Tindall?
- During her schooldays, Zara excelled at many sporting activities and represented her schools in hockey, athletics, and gymnastics.
- Following her parent's, ways she accomplished equestrian.
- In June 2003, she announced that she had secured a sponsorship deal with Cantor Index.
- She finished runner up at Burghley Horse Trials in 2003 in her first four-star event.
- In 2005 Zara won gold medals at the European Eventing Championship.
- She then emerged as the Eventing World Champion at World Equestrian Games in 2006.
- In the same year, she was awarded the BBC Sports Personality of the year.
- She was awarded the M.B.E. (Member of the Order of the British Empire) in the 2007 Queen’s New Year’s Honors List for her services to equestrianism.
- She missed the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens when Toytown suffered a similar injury during training.
- She fell from her horse, Tsunami II, at the 15th fence of a cross-country event at Pau, France, and broke her right collarbone on 25th October 2008.
- In 2009, Tindall announced she was designing her own range of equestrian clothing for Musto Outdoor Clothing.
- She was announced as a member of the British Equestrian team for the 2012 London Olympic Games on 11th June 2012.
- She also competed in the Olympics in the High Kingdom and won a silver medal in the team event.
- She finished second at Luhmuhlen Horse Trials 2013, on her top horse High Kingdom.
- At the World Equestrian Games in 2014, Tindall and High Kingdom were part of the British team that won team silver.
- She stopped using her maiden name, Phillips, in March 2016.
- She then competed for the first time as Zara Tindall during her unsuccessful attempt to qualify for the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
What is the Net Worth of Zara Tindall?
Zara Tindall is a famous equestrian and Olympian. Moreover, she is a descendant of the British Royal family who has a net worth of $20 Million as of 2020. There are no details regarding her salary. But it will be added soon once we get information about it. Overall, she is satisfied with her earnings. She is a very hardworking woman.
Who is the Husband of Zara Tindall?
Zara Tindall is a married woman. She was married to her boyfriend Mike Tindall on 30th July 2011. Mike Tindall is a former captain of the English rugby team at the Canongate Kirk in Edinburgh. The couple met during England’s Rugby World Cup-winning campaign in Australia in 2003. The couple also has a daughter Mia Grace Tindall. She gave birth to Mia on 17th January 2014 at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital. She expected her second child in late spring 2017 but she miscarried the baby a few days before Christmas 2016. Their next two pregnancies ended in miscarriage before their second daughter, Lena Elizabeth Tindall who was born on 18 June 2018 at the Stroud Maternity Hospital. As of today, the duo is living a happy life without any disturbances. She is happy with her husband and her children. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How tall is Zara Tindall?
Zara Tindall is a very beautiful woman with a white skin tone. She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches and she has a bodyweight of 64 Kg. She has blonde hair and a blue eye. There are no other details about her body measurement. Overall, she has got a healthy body with a slim body build. She maintains her body a lot.
Trivias About Zara Tindall You Need To Know.
- She is a member of the British royal family, an equestrian and Olympian.
- She has aso won the Eventing World Championship in Aachen in 2006 and she was voted 2006 BBC Sports Personality of the Year by the British television viewing public (an award her mother won in 1971).
- She was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in the 2007 New Year Honours for her services to equestrianism.
- In 2012, she carried an Olympic flame at Cheltenham Racecourse on her horse Toytown.