600Breezy - Bio, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Rapper, Age, Facts, Height
600Breezy is an American rapper by profession who is known for releasing tracks such as "Don't Get Smoked" and "24 Bars." He is most famous as a rapper who releases songs and owns a label. He released the mixtape Breezo George Gervin in 2016 after releasing a mixtape called Sixo Breezo the year before. He chose a stage name for himself to advance his career and become better known as an artist.
600Breezy Known For
- Being an American rapper.
- For his song lyrics typically involve gang relations.
Where is 600Breezy's from?
600Breezy was born on April 16, 1991, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He celebrated his 31st birthday in 2022. His real name is Antonio Valentino King. He holds American nationality and his ethnicity is African-American. He had a troubled childhood and teenage years, as he often was involved in illegal street activities. He ended up getting arrested for some charges, such as selling forbidden substances and serving a sentence for them. In his teenage years, he started writing honest songs about his experiences and lifestyle. He was introduced to the industry by his fellow rap musician, L'A Capone. However, after the death of L'A Capone in 2013, he understood how serious this career is for him. Details about his parents, siblings, and education is still to get disclosed.
600Breezy Career Timeline
- 600Breezy released his debut single "Don't Get Smoked" in the year 2014 which became his breakthrough and made a lot of artists want to collaborate with him.
- The single's official music video came out in June 2014 and later went viral.
- Later, he released some other popular singles, such as "24 Bars" and "Lotta Gang Sh*t".
- In 2015, he collaborated with S.Dot on "King of the Six" and Huncho Hoodo on "Stupid", which also got a positive reaction from the public.
- In August 2015, he released his mixtape "Six0 Breez0", which included 19 tracks and multiple collaborations.
- Some of the popular singles from this mixtape were "Do Sum" and "600 on Top".
- Furthermore, he launched a label of his own, which he named "600 Cartel". Next, he signed a profitable deal with Empire Records releasing "Breezo George Gervin" and his debut EP "First Forty-8" which had seven tracks and a few collaborations, and was known for such songs as "Dope" and "Feds Watch".
- At present, he is known for his regular song releases and unique musical approach.
- He is also a media subject because of his friendship with the American rapper Drake, with who he appeared on stage at the 2017 Billboard Music Awards.
- He really plugged into the scene when his vocals showed up at the end of Drake's More Life track, "Lose You."
- He's appeared on mixtapes with associates like CDAI, Edai, JB Bin Laden, Jusblow, L'A Capone, O'Block Ocho, Tay600, Rondanumbanine, S.DOT, and others.
How much is 600Breezy's Net Worth?
600Breezy is a successful rapper who has released several albums and singles to date. His net worth is estimated to have $800K as of 2022. With the help of his song releases, mixtapes, and EPs, the rapper earns considerable money. He earns his net worth from his musical career. He also makes money from selling his musical albums, music tours, live performances, songwriting royalties, and streaming. He also earns money through brand promotions, endorsements, and sponsorships. He also earns wealth from his self-titled YouTube channel with more than 68.9K followers and more than 14 million views. He is living a relaxed lifestyle at present.
Who is 600Breezy Girlfriend, Raven Jackson?
600Breezy is not married yet and he is currently single at present after the death of his beautiful girlfriend, Raven Jackson. Raven Jackson was a motivational speaker and a model. She also had a podcast called “Real Talk With Raven” where she spoke on mental health awareness. He is mourning his girlfriend's sudden death and it appears she died by suicide. He just posted a social media tribute to his girlfriend of two years, Raven Jackson, including photos of them together and screenshots of what appear to be a suicide note. In the text message, Breezy's girlfriend tells him she's tired and has been dealing with bad thoughts for years and was waiting for the right time to act. She mentions she is hanging out on a bridge and notes she "gave up a long time ago." She tells Breezy it's her choice and it's something she wanted, adding ... "It's one thing to ruin your life, but I had to go and end mines too." He admits his girlfriend was hurting and says he "did everything I could to show her nothing but love and keep her going." He says her death is going to mess him up for life and will never be able to love again ... and he's telling folks to take people serious when they show signs of mental health issues and depression.
“Baby why would you do this to me , why would you do this to us,” 600Breezy wrote alongside a photo of the happy couple together. “I was coming back home I promised you I would. You just gone leave me forever? You kno how many people love you raven? I would’ve never left if this was the outcome.” He continued: “Im fucked up for the rest of my life baby mentally you just finished me. Im shaking I’m crying I love you so much stinky pie. My woman my wife my life …You pushed me away so you can do this ??? I would’ve died with you raven I did any and everything for you …I’ll never be able to love again @raven.k.jackson. I’ll see you soon baby. God help me please.” He continued on in a separate post, explaining that his time with her had been the best two years of his life. “The best 2 years of my life …… @raven.k.jackson,” he continued in a separate post alongside a carousel of videos. “God I need you please help me please. What did I do to deserve this? you took my friends and my girl???”
Previously, he was in a relationship with fellow rapper Queen Key. Their relationship didn’t long last, and got separated after some disputed and scandals. In 2019, Key announced her pregnancy with triplets and the public speculated that 600Breezy was the father of her children. He later denied the claims. Key then gave birth to her triplets named Krown, Kash, and Kreative in March 2020. He later dated a girl named Sky. Shortly after, they also broke up. He became a father for the first time at 21 years old.
How tall is 600Breezy?
600Breezy is a handsome man with an athletic body type. He stands at the perfect height of 6 feet 5 inches or 1.96 m. He has a dark brown pair of eyes and black hair color. He has several tattoos all over his body. His dreads were also a part of his signature style before he got a haircut. His weight and other body measurement aren’t available in the media. He maintains his body a lot and he has got a healthy body at present.
Trivias About 600Breezy You Need To Know.
- Aries is his zodiac sign.
- He became a member of the Black Disciples gang.
- His birth name is Antonio Valentino King.
- Some of his notable hits include "Don't Get Smoked," 24 Bars," and "Lou Rawls."
- He was brought into hip hop by fellow gang member and artist L'A Capone, who was later killed in 2013.