Alana Thompson (Honey Boo Boo) - Bio, Net Worth, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki, Parents, Weight Loss, Height, Family, TV Shows, Birthday, Now, News
Alana Thompson aka "Honey Boo Boo" is an American reality star as well as a child beauty pageant contestant. She rose to fame on the TLC reality series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (2012-2013). She is also best known for appearing on TLC's reality series 'Toddlers & Tiaras'. She has also appeared on her mother's weight loss series 'Mama June: From Not to Hot' on WE TV and has been a guest on several TV programs and talk shows including 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!', 'Steve Harvey', 'Good Morning America', 'Live! with Kelly', 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon', 'Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show', 'The Doctors' and 'Entertainment Tonight'. Moreover, she also released her first music video 'Movin' Up" in the year 2015.
Who are the Parents of Alana Thompson?
Alana Thompson was born on 28th August 2005 in Mcintyre, Georgia, the USA. Her nationality is American and her ethnicity is White. She is Christian by religion and her horoscope sign is Virgo. She is 14 years old. She was born to her parents, Mike Thompson and June Shannon. Her father is a Chalk Miner and her mother is a Housewife. Her parents were in a relationship since 2004 and got married in 2013, but they later got divorced in 2016. She is the only daughter of her parents but has three older sisters from her mother's previous relationships: Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell, Jessica 'Chubbs' Shannon and Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Shannon. When the family first appeared together on television on the reality show 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo', her eldest sister, 17-year-old Anna, was pregnant with her first child and gave birth to a daughter named Kaitlyn soon after. Her two other sisters are reportedly the child of accused sex offender Michael Anthony McDaniel, with whom her mother was in a relationship previously. She is home-schooled.
How Alana Thompson began her career?
- Since her childhood time, she has been participating in child beauty pageants.
- She gained a lot of public attention at the age of six when she, along with her mother, June Shannon, a.k.a. Mama June appeared on the first episode of the fifth season of the TLC reality television series 'Toddlers & Tiaras' on 4th January 2012.
- She and her family bagged their own reality TV show on TLC, 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo'.
- The pilot episode of the show, which also aired on August 8, 2012, attracted as many as 2.2 million viewers.
- The series also featured her three older sisters Anna, Jessica, and Lauryn, whom her mother affectionately called 'Chickadee', 'Chubbs' and 'Pumpkin' respectively, as well as her father Mike 'Sugar Bear' Thompson.
- The show ran for four seasons in the next two years and ended on August 14, 2014.
- She later made appearances on her mother's WE TV series, 'Mama June: From Not to Hot', which documented her weight loss journey.
- She was named as a celebrity contestant on ABC's Dancing with the Stars: Juniors where she was partnered with professional dancer Tristan Ianiero.
Is Alana Thompson Dating Someone?
Alana Thompson is not married yet and she is not dating anyone as of now. She is single at the present time. She is focusing on her career at present rather than being in a relationship. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is the Net Worth of Alana Thompson?
Alana Thompson is a television star and her net worth is estimated to have $500 Thousand as of 2020. The family reportedly made $50,000 per episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. At her starting career, she is making a great amount of money. She is satisfied with her earnings as of now.
How tall is Alana Thompson?
Alana Thompson is a very beautiful girl with a charming personality. She has got a tall height of 4 ft 11 inches. Her weight consists of 56 Kg or 123 lbs. Her hair color is brown and her eye color is blue. Overall, she has got a healthy body.