Aleister Black - Bio, Net Worth, Married, Wife, WWE, Career Stats, Injury, Tattoos, Religion, Salary, Height, Parents, Nationality, Age, Facts, Wiki
Tom Budgen better known by the ring name Aleister Black is a Dutch professional wrestler currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand. He worked for promotions across Europe, the United States, and Japan, under the ring name Tommy End previously. He most notably wrestled for Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW), Progress Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG), and Westside Xtreme Wrestling (wXw), where he held numerous championships including the wXw Unified World Heavyweight Championship, wXw World Lightweight Championship, wXw World Tag Team Championship, ICW Tag Team Championship, and the Progress Tag Team Championship. In April 2018, at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans, Black won the NXT Championship and held it until July 2018. In April 2019 Black was moved to WWE's main roster brand, SmackDown, and was drafted to Raw in October.
- Being a professional wrestler.
- For winning the NXT Championship and held it until July 2018.
What is the birthplace of Aleister Black?
Aleister Black was born on 19th May 1985. His birth name/real name is Tom Budgen. His birthplace/hometown is in Amsterdam, Netherland. His birth sign is Taurus and he is Christian by religion. His nationality is Dutch and his ethnicity/race is White. As of 2019, he celebrated his 34th birthday. There is no information regarding his parents, siblings, and educational qualifications.
How Aleister Black pursue his wrestling career?
- Tom Budgen wrestled extensively on the independent circuit in the United Kingdom and Europe, under the ring name Tommy End.
- He has also worked for promotions like Pro Wrestling Holland (PWH), Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW), Progress Wrestling, Westside Xtreme Wrestling (wXw), Over the Top Wrestling (OTT), Revolution Pro Wrestling (RPW), and Pro Wrestling Showdown (PWS) among others with the ring name Tommy End.
- Moreover, he worked for international promotions, such as North America's Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), Evolve, and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG), as well as the Japanese promotion Big Japan Pro Wrestling (BJW).
- He held numerous championships, among other accolades, he is a former wXw Unified World Heavyweight Champion, wXw World Light Heavyweight Champion, wXw World Tag Team Champion, ICW Tag Team Champion, and Progress Tag Team Champion.
- It was reported that he had signed with WWE in June 2016.
- He reported to the WWE Performance Center on October 19 and he debuted the new ring name, Aleister Black on 7th January 2017.
- He made a surprise appearance at the WWE UK Championship Tournament finals, losing to Neville in a non-tournament match on 15th January.
- He made his televised in-ring debut at NXT TakeOver: Orlando on April 1, defeating Andrade "Cien" Almas.
- He then interrupted Itami, resulting in a stand-off between the two, and then Black performed Black Mass on Itami.
- At NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III, Black defeated Itami and later began a feud with Velveteen Dream, where Dream constantly stalked and harassed Black in order for him to say his name which led to a match at NXT TakeOver: WarGames, which Black won.
- He suffered his first pinfall loss by Johnny Gargano in a fatal-four way match, after interference from The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, and Kyle O'Reilly) and at NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia on January 27, 2018, Black defeated Adam Cole in an Extreme Rules match.
- He received his title opportunity against Andrade "Cien" Almas at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans on April 7, where he defeated Almas to won the NXT Championship.
- In March, Black formed a tag team with Ricochet and the two competed in the 2019 Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, which they won after defeating The Forgotten Sons (Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake) in the finals.
- At NXT TakeOver: New York on April 5, he and Ricochet unsuccessfully faced The War Raiders for the NXT Tag Team Championship.
- He made his official main roster debut, defeating Elias on February 18 episode of RAW.
- He also continued his team with Ricochet, and the duo competed in a Raw Tag Team Championship match at Fastlane that featured Bobby Roode and Chad Gable, and The Revival (Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson), but failed to win.
- As part of the Superstar Shake-up on April 15, Black was drafted to the Raw brand.
- He was drafted to the SmackDown brand, due to his real-life wife Zelina Vega being drafted there, therefore splitting him from Ricochet.
- On the November 18 episode of Raw, Buddy Murphy went to Black's locker room to challenge him, but Black was absent and Murphy claimed that Black was all talk and no fight.
- At the Royal Rumble pay-per-view on 26th January 2020, he entered the Royal Rumble match at number 28 but was eliminated by Seth Rollins.
- He was attacked by The O.C. (AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, and Karl Anderson) backstage on February 24 episode of Raw.
- At Elimination Chamber on March 8, he defeated Styles in a no disqualification match, with interference from The Undertaker.
- At WrestleMania 36 on night two of the event, Black defeated Bobby Lashley.
- In the following two weeks, he defeated Apollo Crews and Oney Lorcan respectively.
- He also made his video game debut as a playable character in WWE 2K18 and has since appeared in WWE 2K19 and WWE 2K20.
Achievements/Accomplishments and Championships of Aleister Black
Adriatic Special Combat Academy
- Super 8 Cup II (2013)
Catch Wrestling Norddeutschland
- CWN Mittelgewichtsmeisterschaft (1 time)
Fiend Wrestling Germany
- FWG Lightweight Championship (1 time)
- FWG Lightweight Title Tournament (2009)
Fight Club: PRO
- FCP Championship (1 time)
- Freestyle Championship Wrestling
- FCW Deutschland Lightweight Championship (1 time)
Insane Championship Wrestling
- ICW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Michael Dante
- ICW "Match of the Year" Bammy Award (2015)
International Catch Wrestling Alliance
- ICWA Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- ICWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion (1 time)
- ICWA European Tag Team Championship/NWA European Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Michael Dante
Pro Wrestling Holland
- PWH Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Michael Dante
- NXT Championship (1 time)
- NXT Year-End Award (3 times)
- Male Competitor of the Year (2017)
- Breakout Star of the Year (2017)
- Rivalry of the Year (2017) – vs. Velveteen Dream
- Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic (2019) – with Ricochet
How much is Aleister Black's Net Worth?
As of 2020, the net worth of this famous wrestler is estimated to have $3 million. He has made a bulk of his money through WWE which is his major source of earning. His base salary is estimated to have $100,000 as of 2020. His appearances in multiple house show around the globe and TV tapings help increase his income a lot. Adding his TV tapings and house show earnings, he makes about $500,000 per annum. Moreover, he also receives bonuses for his appearances in PPVs, especially Takeover shows. He is said to own a house in Amsterdam and has a car worth $600,000. He is living a luxurious lifestyle from his earnings.
Who is the wife of Aleister Black?
Aleister Black is a married person and he was married to Zelina Vega who is also a wrestler. The duo married on 23rd November 2018. Zelina Vega's real name is Thea Megan Trinidad. Zelina performs on the Raw brand of WWE. Previously, she worked in TNA under the ring name Rosita and for various other independent promotions under her real name. As of now, the duo is living a happy life without any disturbances and there is no sign of divorce between them. They are enjoying their life a lot. His sexual orientation is straight.
How tall is Aleister Black?
Aleister Black is a handsome hunk with a strong and muscular bodybuilder bodybuild. He stands at a tall height of 1.80 m with a balanced bodyweight of 98 Kg. His hair color is black and eye color is also dark brown. His other body measurements such as biceps size, chest size, hips size, and more are unknown yet. Overall, he has got a healthy body with a charming personality attracting a lot of people towards him. He got ‘Yama’ Tattoo on the upper left side of his torso, ‘Mahakala’ Tattoo on the upper right side of his torso, ‘-RESTLESS-‘ Tattoo on his right foot, ‘Grim Reaper’ Tattoo on the calf muscles of both the legs, ‘ANTI HERO’ Tattoo on the knuckles of both hands, ‘Skull’ Tattoo on the lower portion of his right leg, ‘Kali’ Tattoo on the center of his chest and many more.
Trivias About Aleister Black You Need To Know.
- His real name is Tom Budgen.
- He currently performs on the Raw brand.
- In April 2019 Black was moved to WWE's main roster brand, SmackDown and was drafted to Raw in October.
- His birth sign is Taurus.
- He is a married man.