Alison Riske Bio, Net Worth, Tennis, Ranking, ITF, Age, Facts, Wiki, Awards, Height, Family, Affair, Engaged, Married, Husband, Nationality, Parents
Alison Riske is a famous American professional tennis player who has won two WTA titles, eight singles titles and one doubles titles on the ITF Women's circuit.
She ranked World no.99 on 16th June 2019. She also reached the quarterfinal at Wimbledon 2019 before losing to Serena Williams on 9th July 2019.
What is Alison Riske famous for?
- Famous as an American professional tennis player
- Recently on 9th July 2019, Alison Riske lost against Serena Williams in the quarter-finals of Wimbledon Championship 2019 and she has been ranked no.99 in the world in 2019.
- On 8th July 2019, it has been confirmed that she will marry her fiance, Stephen Amritraj one week after Wimbledon 2019 finals.
When was Alison Riske born?
Alison Riske was born on 3rd July 1990 in Pittsburgh, US. Her birth name is Alison Riske. American is her nationality. Her ethnicity is White Caucasian. Cancer is her zodiac sign.
She was born to Carol Riske(father) and Al Riske(mother). His father was an FBI investigator while her mother was a school teacher. She has a sister, Sarah and a brother, Dan. Her sister is also a tennis player and her brother is an accountant and a former college tennis player.
She was raised in her hometown, Pittsburgh. She began playing tennis at the age of 3. She did her schooling from Pennsylvania Cyber Charter School and Peters Township High School. Later, she attended Vanderbilt University.
During her high school, she won the Pennsylvania State Championship in 2006 and she also led the girl's school team in the championship. She qualified for the US Open after winning USTA National Collegiate Clay Court Championship in 2007.
She won her first match in the US open but she lost in her second match. She also won the ITA summer Claycourt championship. She ranked no.1 in the US in the Girl's 18s competition in 2008.
In the same year, she played for her country as a junior against Russia. She along with her sister, Sarah was trained by Yves Boulais in 2012.
- Alison Riske started her professional career in 2009 by playing in ITF circuit 2009. She also played college tennis for Vanderbilt University. She ranked no.232 from no. 895 in the world in 2009. In the same year, she reached semi-finals of a tournament in Indian Harbour beach and a tournament in Bostin. She along with her partner, Jacqueline Cako won a doubles tournament in Hilton Head.
- In 2010, she won three tournaments after defeating Johanna Larsson, Vesna Manasieva and Urszula Radwanska in the finals. She reached the finals of 50k in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida in 2011. She finished the 2011 season by winning in tournaments in Joue-Les-Tours and Limoges and she ranked no.136 in the world at the end of the season.
- She made her fourth-round appearance at the US Open after defeating former Wimbledon champion, Petra Kvitova in the 3rd round and lost against Daniela in the fourth round in 2013.
- In October 2014, she won her first WTA title after defeating Swiss Belinda Bencic in the finals of Tianjin Open. In the same year, she reached the quarterfinals at Hobart International and reached the third round in the Australian Open. She ranked no.50 in the world in 2014.
- In the year 2016, she reached three WTA finals and lost in all the finals after being defeated by Agnieszka Radwanska, Karolina Pliskova and Peng Shuai. She again lost in the WTA finals on Jan 2017 after being defeated by Katerina Siniskova in the finals. She ranked World no.36 in May.
- On 10th June 2018, she won her eight ITF title after defeating Conny Perrin in the finals. In the same year, she lost another WTA finals after being defeated by Johanna Larsson.
- She lost her WTA finals in Jan 2019 after getting defeated by Aryna Sabalenka. In June, she won her second WTA title after defeating Rosmalen Championship in the finals.
- On 9th June 2019, she won her ninth ITF title after defeating Magdalena Rybarikova. Recently on 9th July 2019, she lost against Serena Williams in the quarter-finals at Wimbledon Championship 2019.
Who is Alison Riske engaged to?
The American tennis player, Alison Riske is engaged to Stephen Amritraj. They got engaged on 6th July 2016.
Stephen Amritraj is a National coach for Men's Tennis since 2014. He is from India. Recently on 8th July 2019, it has been confirmed that the couple will be marrying soon after the finals of Wimbledon Championship 2019.
She is also active in social media with 14.8k followers on Instagram.
What is the net worth of Alison Riske?
The American professional tennis player, Alison Riske has an estimated net worth of $16 million USD as of 2019.
Her worth includes all her property and her present earnings.
She is living a luxurious lifestyle with her earnings and worth.
How tall is Alison Riske?
The 29 years aged, Alison Riske has an athletic body. She stands 5ft 9inches(1.75m) tall and has a bodyweight of 66kg.
She has a fair complexion with blonde hair and brown eyes. Her body measurement is 34-25-33 inches.
Did You Know?
- She is left handed but she plays tennis from her right hand
- She met her fiance in 2014.