Andrea Berg - Bio, Net Worth, Awards, Family, Age, Songs, Facts, Wiki
Andrea Ferber, famous as Andre Berg, is a German Schlager singer who is best known for her studio album "Schwerelos" which she released in 2010. The album charted no.1 in German and Austria. Throughout her career, she has published 17 albums. She is one of Germany's best-selling musicians, having sold over 10 million CDs throughout her career.
Besides, she is active on the social media platform with around 128k followers on his verified Instagram account: @andreabergoffiziell and has around 175k followers on her verified Twitter account: @Andrea_Berg
What is Andrea Berg famous for?
- Famous as a German Schlager singer
- Known for her studio album "Schwerelos"
Where was Andrea Berg born?
Andrea Berg was born on 28 January 1966 in Krefeld, Germany. Her birth name is Andrea Zellen. She holds German nationality. Her ethnicity is White while Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
She was raised in her hometown, Krefeld. She had a passion for singing since she was a youngster, and she frequently participated in school programs and at carnivals.
She subsequently joined a band and worked on stage set-up as well as driving the band's van backstage. She also worked as a nurse in the intensive care and oncology departments of a hospital for her living. Eugen Romer, a producer, approached her in 1992 after getting a tape containing her tracks. Following this, she recorded her debut album.
Andrea Berg's Career
- Andrea Berg started her singing career in 1992 by releasing her debut album "Du bist Frei ("You Are Free")".
- He got her career breakthrough in 1995 with her second studio album "Gefühle ("Feelings")". The album also featured her hit singles "Die Gefühle haben Schweigepflicht".
- She published her third album, Träume lügen nicht ("Dreams Don't Lie") in 1997. It charted at no.71 on the German album charts.
- In 1998, she released her fourth album "Zwischen Tausend Gefühlen ("Between a Thousand Feelings")". It contains 12 songs.
- Her name "Andrea Berg" has been a registered trademark in German since 18 October 2000.
- She released the compilation "Best Of" in October 2001. It features twelve of her most successful songs. The album sold more than 2 million copies. The album charted at no.1 on the German and Austrian album charts for most weeks.
- Her studio album "Nah am Feuer ("Close to the Fire")" was released in 2002 and was a commercial success and went gold in 2003.
- She released her single "Du hast mich tausendmal belogen" ("You Have Lied to Me a Thousand Times") in 2006. It reached second place in the GEMA Top 10 of collected international sales in 2007.
- Andrea rose to fame in October 2010 after she published her 12th studio album "Schwerelos ("Weightless")". The album topped the German and Austrian album charts.
- She went on an anniversary tour to celebrate her twentieth career anniversary from January to March 2012.
- She appeared as a guest jury member on an episode of Deutschland Sucht den Superstar, the German equivalent of Pop Idol and American Idol, in April 2013.
- In September 2013, she released Atlantis, a double album. The album topped the German, Austrian, and Swiss album charts.
- Her fourth collaboration with Bohlen, Seelenbeben ("Soul Tremors"), was released in April 2016 and debuted at number one in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. Gold and platinum certifications were given to the project.
- She published her 2 compilation albums; "My Danish Collection", and "25 Jahre Abenteuer Leben".
- She released her 17th studio album "Mosaik" in 2019.
Andrea Berg Awards
- 8 Goldene Stimmgabel
- 6 ECHO Awards
- Amadeus Austrian Music Award
- Federal Cross of Merit
Who is Andrea Berg's husband?
Andrea Berg is a married woman. She is currently married to her husband, Ulrich Ferber. Ferber is a sports agent, hotelier, and SG Sonnenhof Großaspach co-founder. The couple tied the knot in 2007. The couple is living together in Aspach, Germany.
Previously, she was married to Schlager singer, Olaf Henning. The couple got married in 2002 and later got divorced in 2004. They together had a daughter, Lena-Marie, born in 1998. Also, she loves to wear miniskirts, suspenders, and knee-highs. The literary and melodic unpredictability of Berg's songs, which nearly always follow a basic 1-2-1-2 dancing beat, are frequently criticized by reviewers.
How much is Andrea Berg worth?
Andrea Berg has earned a good amount of money from her profession as a singer. Having started her career in 1992, Andre has come a long way becoming one of the top Schlager singers. She has recorded several songs and albums and has amassed a sizable fortune. She also earns additional income from her endorsement deals. Andrea has a net worth of $5 million as of 2022, based on all of her earnings.
How tall is Andrea Berg?
Andrea Berg is a beautiful woman with a well-maintained athletic body physique in her mid-50s. She has a fair complexion with dark brown hair and a pair of light brown eyes. She stands tall with a height of 5ft 6inches(1.68m) and has a body weight of 62kg(137 lbs). Her body measurement is 34-25-35 inches. Her bra cup size is 38B.
Trivias About Andrea Berg You Need To Know.
- Andrea Berg has been married twice.
- She has released 17 studio albums.
- She loves to wear miniskirts, suspenders, and knee-highs.
- She has a daughter.